• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Just playing Devil’s advocate, but what would stop businesses from having people hired by other businesses with the sole purpose of learning trade secrets or gaining advantage over the competition? What about keeping foreign companies from doing the same thing? Most likely this movement is being backed by foreign money.

Foreign companies already steal information and that already occurs (1 year non-compete isn't that long). If a company really wants to learn trade secrets they can reverse engineer the products. Actually, most large corporations have departments that reverse engineer their competitors products.

Also, as I stated before; pay and treat your employees well and they won't leave.

Screenshot_20230108_192800.jpg

Foreign companies already steal information and that already occurs (1 year non-compete isn't that long). If a company really wants to learn trade secrets they can reverse engineer the products. Actually, most large corporations have departments that reverse engineer their competitors products.

Also, as I stated before; pay and treat your employees well and they won't leave.
BS! There’s always someone/some entity that will pay whatever it takes to acquire something they have neither the ability, resources, nor patience to develop themselves.

Id be curious to see the amount of American citizens killed by police raiding the wrong house vs amount of Afghans & Iraqis killed by US .mil raiding the wrong house..

What say the 'hide? Do we treat our enemies with more care/seriousness in executing kill/capture missions than our own citizens when police carry out search warrants/no knock raids/etc?
Guaranteed

Id be curious to see the amount of American citizens killed by police raiding the wrong house vs amount of Afghans & Iraqis killed by US .mil raiding the wrong house..

What say the 'hide? Do we treat our enemies with more care/seriousness in executing kill/capture missions than our own citizens when police carry out search warrants/no knock raids/etc?
Now the story has changed a bit:

"he confronted them." Okay...agressively? Or did he ask what the problem was and why they were there?

Sloppy reporting doesn't help anything either. Now, if the guy came at the LE with gun drawn; then they probably were justified. But again, who knows and who will ever know....this story will be dropped shortly by the HSV press.

Last edited:
BS! There’s always someone/some entity that will pay whatever it takes to acquire something they have neither the ability, resources, nor patience to develop themselves.

And that will exist with or without non-competes. Reverse engineering occurs quite frequently.

Reactions: Mwalex
I just forwarded this about 2 hours ago to some friends and associates. The ONE person who's all in on supporting Ukraine, is like...well, that's great...where are the solutions?

Well, the solution certainly is not spending 120+ BILLION on a country that launders money, supports sex trafficking, abolishes political parties, etc, etc and not using 1/10 that money to secure our own freaking borders.

Give it up little boner boi.... you never really were relevent and you certainly aren't today...

nor will you ever be.

View attachment 8042715
I'm wondering when he's going to be permanetly silenced. Sounds like the level of frustration is getting a bit high across the pond. Irrespective of how one feels about "The Monarchy" this guy is devoid of any class taking his family woes public - disgracing his own family (and I'll add the late Princess Di) all whilst knowingly making a mint off the sales of this and their other diatribes. Some "hero" he is...to somebody...probaly not even to Markel woman.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
I just forwarded this about 2 hours ago to some friends and associates. The ONE person who's all in on supporting Ukraine, is like...well, that's great...where are the solutions?

Well, the solution certainly is not spending 120+ BILLION on a country that launders money, supports sex trafficking, abolishes political parties, etc, etc and not using 1/10 that money to secure our own freaking borders.
Interesting that your last statement also describes the US.

Reactions: AngryKoala
ALERT: THE HERO WHO NEUTRALIZED THE PERP AT THE TEXAS TACO SHOP ROBBERY HAS SPOKEN:

man-with-no-name-clint-eastwood.jpg

And he says: "And I will like to remain nameless. Thank you. How about you go start catching the real violent scumbags, pedophiles, and murderers running wild out there instead of patting your own backs on social media every minute you are awake and sucking the dicks of the woke mob as if they rule over you? That just makes you look pathetic. You want the support and respect of your communities? That has to be earned. Thank you again"...

TheCowboy.png

Last edited:
Soo CNN seem to say the Brazil Riots were influenced by J6
57E545FC-6B40-4370-8BDC-6E46E4524B03.jpeg

Same congress has give 120 Billion to these peoples Revolution.
3D81AF93-9814-4726-873C-418E78058865.jpeg

These people are so full of shit

Reactions: 10ring'r
Man...HSV is heating up...

Congratualtions Mayor Tommy "I'm in the pocket of developers" Battle, you got what you wanted...a shit ton of apartments, more people, less infrastructure per capita and less LE presence where it's needed. Yep, you tore the projects down; but moved all those folks to areas that probably didn't even know they were getting those folks.

HSV wanted to be a big city...and...soon...they'll have all the problems.

crashed into hospital, 200 shell casings...just wow..

Last edited: