• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Last edited:
somoene lost their 'committee' seat, and decides to apologize

1673298827586.png

Last edited:
Man...HSV is heating up...

Congratualtions Mayor Tommy "I'm in the pocket of developers" Battle, you got what you wanted...a shit ton of apartments, more people, less infrastructure per capita and less LE presence where it's needed. Yep, you tore the projects down; but moved all those folks to areas that probably didn't even know they were getting those folks.

HSV wanted to be a big city...and...soon...they'll have all the problems.

crashed into hospital, 200 shell casings...just wow..
Every single time 13/80

Reactions: MJF
Ex-Pentagon Intelligence Analyst Who Spied for Cuba Freed

She acknowledged revealing the identities of four undercover agents for the U.S. to Cuban authorities
U.S. prosecutors also accused Montes of disclosing to Cuba secrets so sensitive they could not be described publicly. Court records said she provided documents that revealed details about U.S. surveillance of Cuban weapons.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: Bender and theLBC
Never ever.......

Why is this carbon unit even in existence anymore? She betrayed the USA and now it looks like she's betrying ISIS. PJ Xiden will let her back in, proclaim her to be a super patriot and have a national holiday named after her...let's see, what month isn't taken...August?

Not sure how to read this...
1) He thinks he was in the Secret Service?
2) He was WITH the Secret Service?
3) He was protected by the Secret Service whilst in Poland and Ukraine?

Oh hell, it's just PJ pulling shit out of his Swiss cheese again....that's all the article needed to say.

Excuse me?

"Senator Cory Booker of New Jersey and Representative Don Beyer of Virginia, both Democrats, urged action and called gas-stove emissions a “cumulative burden” on Black, Latino and low-income households that disproportionately experience air pollution."

:ROFLMAO:

"Senator Cory Booker of New Jersey and Representative Don Beyer of Virginia, both Democrats, urged action and called gas-stove emissions a “cumulative burden” on Black, Latino and low-income households that disproportionately experience air pollution."

:ROFLMAO:
be cause they cook more than wypipo?

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r

Excuse me?
damn..I tried to post right as you did :).

So much for those snobby gas chefs...

be cause they cook more than wypipo?

I have no idea but watching these word salad morons try to make sense is hilarious. When big Mike was in the WH, we heard non stop that "food deserts" were racist and brown people don't cook because they don't have grocery stores in da hoods. So big Mike got grocery stores put in and some cities like LA banned fast food in da hood. So hoodrats robbed the stores out of business (which the very reason they were gone in the first place), never bought any actual food to cook, and drove to the other neighborhoods to buy their Wackdonalds. True story.

I mean everything is racist now - exercise is racist, trees are racist (Kamala the hoe taught us that), swimming is racist(Fetterman's wife told us this), math and reading are racist (Washington state) grading schoolwork and discipline are racist (schools all over), college entrance exams are racist. Hell even the Smithsonian has taught us that rugged individualism, work ethic, family values, and being on time are white values.

So gas stoves are bad because RACISM! I mean why not?