• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

1674067455167.png

So, people who never owned slaves or going to have money robbed from them and given to people who never were slaves. So, black people taking money from white people. Sounds like a stereotype to me.

Hero pilot who shot down at least FOUR Russian Migs in classified dogfight in 1952 to receive the Navy Cross

So, people who never owned slaves or going to have money robbed from them and given to people who never were slaves. So, black people taking money from white people. Sounds like a stereotype to me.
If they can trace the slaves then they should be able to trace who owned the slaves and find those family members to cough up the 5 million each plus to raise them to the median income of 97K a year that they plan on doing. How can a government give your tax dollars away for something you never had a hand in. Where are my reparations for being Irish and Italian , most likely I must have a percentage of African blood so even though I'm as white as snow I plan to partake in collecting reparations. If they get paid does that mean we can fly the Confederate Flag again ........