• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

qQpmCMlAnYTa.png

Yup. Our utilities systems are very open
to these attacks. Then blame it on whoever and take control of everything.

As well as other types of attacks, just ask NC.

And to swing that a little closer to home, if any of you thinks that some alphabet group is not watching "long range shooting" forums you guys are flat fucking stupid. These places are being shot and general thoughts are they are shot at distance. The one a few months ago was shot in some cooling equipment. If other equipment had been damaged people would be out of power for a very long time, he goes into this in his video.

Was it just some dumb ass forgetting shooting rule know what is behind your target, or was it the intended target, only the dumbass knows. But make no mistake this will be used against us and our "hunting rifles" that can shoot long ranges. Just another arrow in the quiver of the anti's see even simple bolt rifles are not "safe", look at this damage.

• Wow
Reactions: theLBC and Ichi
Last edited:
Yup. Our utilities systems are very open
to these attacks. Then blame it on whoever and take control of everything.

They tend not to let a crisis go to waste and will leverage for multiple ends.

In addition, a cyber attack is a likely preface to the deployment of a still unannounced CBDC and biometric ID for everything that will be described as hyper secure.

Reactions: Emerson0311
They tend not to let a crisis go to waste and will leverage for multiple ends.

In addition, a cyber attack is a likely preface to the deployment of a still unannounced CBDC and biometric ID for everything that will be described as hyper secure.

This will end up worse than the SBF fiasco. Anything an average citizen can f**k up the federal government can and will exceed anything you can imagine. You know the ol’ “ hey, we’re the government what could possibly go wrong with it?”

This will end up worse than the SBF fiasco. Anything an average citizen can f**k up the federal government can and will exceed anything you can imagine. You know the ol’ “ hey, we’re the government what could possibly go wrong with it?”

So that when they do their little cyberattack...there will be pure chaos.

I was cashing my weekly pay check at a liquor store in Springdale AR in ’78 I think ?
A woman in a Toyota Four Runner had a flat tire that I was parked by. Me and my buddy jumped out and changed it. That’s the way we roll here 🇺🇸 !! 👍
The woman was nice and thanked us …with a 6 Pack of Coors in bottles. 🍻
Store manager came out and thanked us …now Billionaire Alice Walton tipped us some beer…🥴

Trump denying problem with jab may cost him conservative support. Not that elections matter, but he will lose support over this.

As much as it pains me to say this; Trump's blind following of Fauci and Birx doomed the USA. Had we just gone about business as usual; taken some extra precautions around the elderly we'd have gotten through this with not much issue.

Trump vetted almost nobody; and having his daughter and liberal husband on staff was a HUGE mistake. Don Jr seems conservative; but I'll reserved full judgement on that as well.

So the answer is "NO, he didn't learn much."

the real question is, why is the media reporting it? facts have been exposed before, and it's crickets from the media. why are they not running cover for him this time? that is the real question.
kind of how cuomo went out for sexual harassment after he murdered countless old people.
pedo pete is guilty of all kinds of treason, and the house committees will expose it all, but they can send him out for this without much penalty.

Damn Jeremy….they want inside your safe tell them to get a warrant.

He seems sketchy I've watched that almost seems like ol flip "it's everyone else I'm innocent!"