• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

wrong.

they want us dead.

How long you reckon most folks will last without "energy"?
Yeah, they want us dead, thats a given. Most people can't see that though, most folks think "they" "mean well" even if they are retarded.
Until people start understanding these retards are evil retards, it'll just get progressively worse.

How long you reckon most folks will last without "energy"?
Yeah, they want us dead, thats a given. Most people can't see that though, most folks think "they" "mean well" even if they are retarded.
Until people start understanding these retards are evil retards, it'll just get progressively worse.
They are already killing people

28826FA3-F491-4EB5-8564-AAD7753B5CCE.png

I know you are sick of me saying this.....

I told you so.
Prions really are zombie movie stuff.

My next question.....
How durable are those spike proteins? Even if they are half as durable as a prion, we are all in some seriously serious shit.
Its almost impossible to destroy a prion. It has to be incinerated at above 1400⁰F if memory serves. You can't "cook" it away.
In case anyone wants more information on prions:

One of the first red flags for me and the injections came from the introduction of a foreign protein into the body.

Ok, let's take gas water heaters. I'd love to have a tankless system. GAS is the only way to go for this for whole-house applications. An electric one would require an entirely new service for me as in order to have one that can do 2, baths, laundry, dishes simultaneously requires a shit-ton of electricity. So, lefty green people...what's more efficient...a gas heater that's tankless and supply-on-demand or an electric one just sitting there heating up water just in case somebody needs some hot water?
The current administration seems dead set on making "Idiocracy" optimistically smarter.

If we all have to get electric stoves and ovens, how does that numbnut in the WH or any of the dain-bramaged lackies in his admin think we are going to get electricity for those? Wind and solar return small percentages in comparison to gas. The most efficient way to make electricity is with gas-fired generator plants. If anyone in the admin had half of a watt of power in the brain, they would know that.

• Haha
Reactions: BurtG
The current administration seems dead set on making "Idiocracy" optimistically smarter.

If we all have to get electric stoves and ovens, how does that numbnut in the WH or any of the dain-bramaged lackies in his admin think we are going to get electricity for those? Wind and solar return small percentages in comparison to gas. The most efficient way to make electricity is with gas-fired generator plants. If anyone in the admin had half of a watt of power in the brain, they would know that.
It is not about what those morons knows or doesn't know. It is an agenda. The destruction of the energy independence of the US and controlling the sheep through food, energy and electronic currency.

What are they putting in it? Pfizer Covid vaccine. It ruined the ovaries in some women.
Which makes me think....
No one has any idea how many "things" they were "testing" with the Jab.
Not just Tractor Supply.... I was getting some at a local farm supply store (.CHS Inc)..... Chickens started looking poorly, loss of feathers, not laying... Went to another farm supply store where the employees raise chickens. Told me to get their feed and go buy some liver at my local meat packing place. Chop it up and feed some to my chickens. They were right...

That’s the joke

You’re not

I did everything short of knock them in the head with a fucking hammer.
My wife accused me of foaming at the mouth like a rabid animal. "You need to be calmer about explaining it to people."
Yeah....I can't talk calmly about people being murdered by the millions. Give it another 2 years.
i pray everyday that i am wrong.....both my sons had the fucking shot.....they are military. i have never wanted to be wrong so bad in my entire life.

One of the first red flags for me and the injections came from the introduction of a foreign protein into the body.

All vaccines consisted of antigens (proteins) from the surface of organisms, partial organisms/killed organisms, or live attenuated organism. The latest round of mRNA vaccines differed in that they actually took over protein production in cells (spike protein).

All vaccines consisted of antigens (proteins) from the surface of organisms, partial organisms/killed organisms, or live attenuated organism. The latest round of mRNA vaccines differed in that they actually took over protein production in cells (spike protein).
My red flag was WHO, China and Bill gates being involved. A raging tornado siren of a red flag. The longer I read, and saw what the news was pushing, the more I knew I was right.

Ok, you first.......

But he is right....... the people of Kalifornia are not responsible enough to own firearms..... I mean they elected him, how incompetent can you get... ;)
Did you understand fagnewsom when he spoke, he blamed the gun not the perp. I can see his point though , lets say some gang member walked up on him with a bat and split his skull wide open I would go on my soapbox and blame the bat and not the youth that messed up the part in his hair.......

He said it out loud now. We knew he was already a piece of shit.

Did they use addictive gun powders because this photo reminds me the first time as a child smelling burned gun powder . Why haven't the lawyers run commercials about this because I could be due compensation .......
My favorite smell in the world is shooting Federal paper trap loads

Reactions: MJF and Bender
Small price to pay so they don't release the Biden dirt and embarrass Joe .

if you see a post by somebody called Irish Joe, please feel free to call him out as a piece of shit, wherever you find him.

i don't think she knows who she is addressing. they built what? i think not, bro.

I did everything short of knock them in the head with a fucking hammer.
My wife accused me of foaming at the mouth like a rabid animal. "You need to be calmer about explaining it to people."
Yeah....I can't talk calmly about people being murdered by the millions. Give it another 2 years.
It's true though, people have quite the gag reflex for anything pushed on them.

Some people just know better, no matter what though.

Its like the lady who makes our prox cards. She tells me, I have been having trouble with these new ones not working when I slot punch them. After my first one didn't work. She punched the second one she gave me. I looked at and I could see she hit the copper coil. So I show her, and say, i will try it but it wont work.

I look at the card, there are two sets of dots for slot punching depending on orientation. She punched it on the opposite end. I cut the card in three places, one to expose the wire she punched and two to show there are no wires at the dots. I brought the card to her, explained it to her, showed her the cut card, showed her the dots, and she refused to slot punch the new card and told me, "well I have been doing this a long time, and I just don't think you are right."

I don't know if she is really that obtuse or if she was just embarrassed because, she had been acting like it was my fault they didn't work, and lamenting me about the cost of the cards.{$4}

Yesterday she got an e-mail with a link on "how to slot punch prox cards." And the two sentences copy pasted that say to punch them on the dotted line.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hobo Hilton