• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

I don't want to rub their noses in it, they were lied to and coerced. Their weak will put out those that stood their ground out. I hope many of them think about that, and hope the situation isn't as dire as it would seem for those who took the shot. I remember in the animal trials, many of the problems that surfaced surfaced after multiple injections.

The taxpayers paid to develop, distribute, and administer the experimental shots. While other people made obscene profits off them. Next the taxpayers will be paying to clean up their mess, while nothing happens to the people who did wrong.
Sorry, no amnesty. Too many went on the attack. It wasn't enough for them to make a choice, they demanded we go with them. They disintegrate and I won't miss a beat. We need less of the people with no spines and no critical thinking skills. Why would you put your trust in someone who was fully on board with forcing you to get an experimental medical procedure?

Even the guys who just bent the knee are suspect in my book. If they bent then, what is going to be the result when the next pressure test happens. I don't want to be leaning on them when that happens.

Free Aircraft carrier...
somewhere on the Atlantic

OIP.WzDyO7qQyAgZBEIZn3Pv_gAAAA

Money says it ends up in Africa and a Chinese Smelter. Hell, maybe China will take it and use some 'volunteers' to break it apart.
That article was written in 2017. Here is an article from last year.

Sorry, no amnesty. Too many went on the attack. It wasn't enough for them to make a choice, they demanded we go with them. They disintegrate and I won't miss a beat. We need less of the people with no spines and no critical thinking skills. Why would you put your trust in someone who was fully on board with forcing you to get an experimental medical procedure?

Even the guys who just bent the knee are suspect in my book. If they bent then, what is going to be the result when the next pressure test happens. I don't want to be leaning on them when that happens.
I did not say anything about amnesty. To clarify, I don't want to rub anyones nose it, who got vaccinated, that I was dead right and they were being obtuse and retarded. Well maybe some peoples, but honestly i am more concerned for their health than playing told you so. I wouldn't want to piss them off and get their heart rate up. 😳 🤡 🤣 {sorry dark humor count resist, I meant the first tow lines}

The most important thing now, is getting everyone going in one direction to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Reactions: Bender
I did not say anything about amnesty. To clarify, I don't want to rub anyones nose it, who got vaccinated, that I was dead right and they were being obtuse and retarded. Well maybe some peoples, but honestly i am more concerned for their health than playing told you so. I wouldn't want to piss them off and get their heart rate up. 😳 🤡 🤣 {sorry dark humor count resist, I meant the first tow lines}

The most important thing now, is getting everyone going in one direction to make sure this doesn't happen again.
Yea, I'm just not leaning that direction. How far do you carry that line of thinking? Certainly it is well short of no, I won't get on the train, but I don't know where you draw the line. Coercing me to jump off a cliff with me or ratting people out to management for not masking is a bad deal.

I had a co-worker that was so paranoid and phobic that he bought an ozone producing fresh air space unit and turned it on in our shop during operating hours. After a hour or so of that a few of us were not happy. It's a 6 man shop and it was immediately noticeable. I am not sure I want to be near anyone like that if I can help it.

Last edited:

I really wish I had this much hope or optimism but it ain't gonna happen. What % of the injected are saying that they made a mistake compared to the number that are standing by their decision? IMHO if there was a new "pandemic" there would still be a very large number of people that would floc to some wonder shot.

When a critter shits on the floor one option is to rub their nose in it so they learn not to do it again. The injected essentially shit on the floor.

Well if you can't wear a "Jesus Saves" shirt in Minneapolis you sure can't wear a pro-life hat in DC.

• Haha
That article was written in 2017. Here is an article from last year.

I posted two articles
1) for pics about CV
2) 2nd article update from Jan 20 2023
Brazil wants to abandon a 34,000-ton warship in international waters, and it could become one of the biggest pieces of garbage in the ocean

When a critter shits on the floor one option is to rub their nose in it so they learn not to do it again. The injected essentially shit on the floor.
Actually rubbing a critters nose in their crap does nothing but make you feel better. The animal doesn't understand why you are doing that to them.
The easiest way to train the animal to piss and crap outside.
Put a small bell on the doorknob. Take the animal to the door and ring the bell while saying go outside? Hook your leash to the dog and take it for a walk. As soon as it does it's business you say good boy and give it a treat.
You will have to do it several times. Do not be lazy, dogs/puppies will go often and if you want a loyal lifetime animal you will have to go for walks whether the dog has to piss or not. Mostly they will drain their bladder just to get the treats. If they have an accident you must follow the routine. Abusing the animal for a natural function doesn't register in their brain.

Actually rubbing a critters nose in their crap does nothing but make you feel better. The animal doesn't understand why you are doing that to them.
The easiest way to train the animal to piss and crap outside.
Put a small bell on the doorknob. Take the animal to the door and ring the bell while saying go outside? Hook your leash to the dog and take it for a walk. As soon as it does it's business you say good boy and give it a treat.
You will have to do it several times. Do not be lazy, dogs/puppies will go often and if you want a loyal lifetime animal you will have to go for walks whether the dog has to piss or not. Mostly they will drain their bladder just to get the treats. If they have an accident you must follow the routine. Abusing the animal for a natural function doesn't register in their brain.

If he can't reach the bell.... how does the dog lyk he wants out?
:)

• Haha
Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Safeguard is the anti-parasitic fenbendazole, which is structurally very similar to human albendazole (also an anti-parasitic). Since there are clear causative links of parasites causing cancer in humans (i.e. it is well established that liver flukes cause liver
cancer), this isn't a stretch for me.

Some amazing results with non small cell lung cancer

Reactions: gigamortis
The final analysis shows that 41.5 percent of the ballot bags and 70.2 percent of precincts were either non-recountable or did not match, showing how Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson, a far-left Southern Poverty Law Center activist before being elected to the SOS post, did nothing to secure election integrity heading into the midterms.

Free Aircraft carrier...

Money says it ends up in Africa and a Chinese Smelter. Hell, maybe China will take it and use some 'volunteers' to break it apart.
Going to be a great size Coral reef

The final analysis shows that 41.5 percent of the ballot bags and 70.2 percent of precincts were either non-recountable or did not match, showing how Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson, a far-left Southern Poverty Law Center activist before being elected to the SOS post, did nothing to secure election integrity heading into the midterms.

"2,000 Mules" by Dinesh D'Souza.

Free Aircraft carrier...

Did the German get his u boat?

Well I got bad news for you.
Its in everything you ingest. Any river downstream from any city of any size is full of it.
Firefighting chemicals are full of it. Flame retardant materials are full of it.
There is literally no way to clean it all up.

Dupont.....one of the big oligarch/secret society/ultra rich families.
All part of the plan.

I didn't take the vax so I able and willing to help knock up anyone who needs help after the woke government fucked you good.

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r and Doc68
Safeguard is the anti-parasitic fenbendazole, which is structurally very similar to human albendazole (also an anti-parasitic). Since there are clear causative links of parasites causing cancer in humans (i.e. it is well established that liver flukes cause liver cancer), this isn't a stretch for me.
Fenbendazole has been used numerous times to treat cancer. I personally know someone who was treating stage 4 prostate cancer with it. Fenben plus ablative treatment, his psa went from 70 to 1. I have not seen him in 4 years, so I do not know if he stayed healthy long term.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Doc68
when i lived in the UK, it was the same way.
dairy farmers can only sell as much milk as they have a permit to sell. they cannot give away extra milk they produce.
guess who controls the permits? back then, the royals or titled people have all the permits, which they allow the real farmers to use for a fee.

Well I got bad news for you.
Its in everything you ingest. Any river downstream from any city of any size is full of it.
Firefighting chemicals are full of it. Flame retardant materials are full of it.
There is literally no way to clean it all up.

Dupont.....one of the big oligarch/secret society/ultra rich families.
All part of the plan.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
when i lived in the UK, it was the same way.
dairy farmers can only sell as much milk as they have a permit to sell. they cannot give away extra milk they produce.
guess who controls the permits? back then, the royals or titled people have all the permits, which they allow the real farmers to use for a fee.

Eggs and milk quota. Supply management.

“Now, quota for a single laying hen costs between $250 and $300. Currently, only 324 farms hold all the quota for laying hens in Ontario. 2013”

“Membership doesn't come cheap. Quota for a single cow ranges from $25,000 in Ontario and Quebec to $42,500 in B.C. Setting up a typical 70-cow farm would cost more than $3-million, plus land. 2015”
Send you to jail.

• Wow
Reactions: BLEE
now that i have to work, i can't watch this shit, but i wanted to...

Reactions: BLEE
Yea, I'm just not leaning that direction. How far do you carry that line of thinking? Certainly it is well short of no, I won't get on the train, but I don't know where you draw the line. Coercing me to jump off a cliff with me or ratting people out to management for not masking is a bad deal.

I had a co-worker that was so paranoid and phobic that he bought an ozone producing fresh air space unit and turned it on in our shop during operating hours. After a hour or so of that a few of us were not happy. It's a 6 man shop and it was immediately noticeable. I am not sure I want to be near anyone like that if I can help it.
I really wish I had this much hope or optimism but it ain't gonna happen. What % of the injected are saying that they made a mistake compared to the number that are standing by their decision? IMHO if there was a new "pandemic" there would still be a very large number of people that would floc to some wonder shot.

I read responses to comments sometimes, and wonder what the person thinks they read.

I am not sure how my post expressed any optimism.

I am not sure why any of the other "mandates" are being brought back up after I specifically clarified that was not what I was talking about, even quoting the post with clarification. 😳

I don't even know where someone came up with idea I suggesting amnesty was good idea for the bad players.

Rubbing anythings nose in shit is about a stupid fucking way to try to teach it something.

We literally teach kids not to taunt people for a reason. Its turns people away from you. Its makes people root against you, it makes people hope you wrong and want you to fall. It hardens people resolve against you, and makes them willing to cut off their nose to spite their face to get you.

There have always been people who flocked to snake oil sales men. Look how much money flu shots have made. Nothing ever changes. We just do the same dances to different tunes.