• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

1675196110512.png

This reminds me of a Gilligan's Island episode. The episode is probably one of the best ever aired (of any how) on morality/ethics. It was the one where Gilligan found seeds tht allowed them to read each other thoughts. Much like the episode on The Twilight Zone with Dick York (A Penny for Your Thoughts) as well. Reading peoples thoughts is very dangerous.

“More diversity, less brutality”. Blacks and liberals are the two dumbest groups in the US. NO stats support that statement in any way, shape or form. There is not one single thing in the US that diversity had improved.

Reactions: Beefmanne and BLEE
Does anyone know what Alex Jones is most famous for doing?

I mean besides having his life destroyed and being fined a gazillion Brazilian dollars for saying things people didn't like.

This is a serious question.
Do you know what unforgivable thing he did?
He was made an example, by the globalist left for defying their propaganda machine.

I always hate to agree with her on things (spot on with her saying they have a good reason to attack our infrastructure); but her Anti-2A will never get me on board with her. She'll have to have a true epiphany.

I would encourage you to expand beyond the 2A into other avenues more telling. She is a WEF NWO disciple. They ALL are.
Its way bigger than a line item on a document they use to divide us.

Daily Mail - "He had just stabbed someone and was trying to flee on his stumps"
His family said, He recently lost both lower halves of his legs; due to a recent altercation with police in Texas

Last edited:
dude needs to grow a pair, kick her to the curb. He should try, she cheated, she lied, I cried, I left, I filed for divorce.

Man Finds Out That His Wife's 2-Month-Old Daughter Isn't His & Wants To Know How To Tell His Family & Friends​

He’s struggling with how to break the news to his family, friends, and colleagues.

*stock photo*
th

Dropping like flies...

And they know it..

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore