• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

I respectfully disagree.
Travis Walton saw them and gave a perfect description of them.
Gravity propulsion is real, and was in the late 50s even. Tesla was on the trail of it all, which is a big reason I'm leary of Elon Musk and all he is tied up with.

I am NOT saying that UFO's/UAP's/abduction aren't real. I'm just saying what has been going on here lately...isn't.

I am NOT saying that UFO's/UAP's/abduction aren't real. I'm just saying what has been going on here lately...isn't.

I feel like Pippin right now...
marachime-merry.gif

😁

One reason why there should never be "warning shots".
It's my guess that the guy that was shot was the single first shot fired before the rancher went outside to fire the warning shots after seeing the armed group of men. Hopefully that will all come out in the trial.

Obviously the main goal of the Soros placed prosecutor is to bankrupt the rancher for even thinking about defending his own family or property from the drug and human traffickers that frequently cross his land.

The judge ordered that he be held on unreasonable bond. He isn't going anywhere, he's 73 with animals and a sick wife to care for.
This unfortunate person is getting fk'd by the judicial system.
  • firing warning shots at the ARMED group, including the leader who 'pointed an AK-47 right at him
  • U.S. Border Patrol had come to inspect the property and allegedly found nothing
  • the man's body was discovered by Kelly
  • Border Patrol later 'incorrectly reported' Kelly had stated he couldn't tell if the men had weapons or not.
  • dead illegal had 'a radio with him, and he was wearing tactical boots,
  • Larkin added that it is still unknown what the man's time or death was and the kind of bullet that caused the death. Kelly had previously 'admitted to firing warning shots at the smugglers earlier in the day, but he denied firing any shot directly at any person,' Larkin wrote.
Kelly's Lawyer still has NOT filed a request to have bail reduced (hmm)
Judge Emilio Velasquez has not granted his request for a reduction of his $1 million bond. Kelly had pleaded with the judge, saying that his wife is alone on their property and unable to attend to their livestock and land. 'She's there by herself... nobody to take care of her, the livestock or the ranch. And I'm not going anywhere. I can't come up with a million dollars. Would you consider reducing it to any degree?' he pleaded. The judge refused instead telling him his attorney had to file a request - which she has not done.
A preliminary hearing is scheduled for Feb. 22 at Nogales Justice Court

Last edited:
  • firing warning shots at the ARMED group, including the leader who 'pointed an AK-47 right at him
  • U.S. Border Patrol had come to inspect the property and allegedly found nothing
  • Border Patrol later 'incorrectly reported' Kelly had stated he couldn't tell if the men had weapons or not.
  • Larkin added that it is still unknown what the man's time or death was and the kind of bullet that caused the death. Kelly had previously 'admitted to firing warning shots at the smugglers earlier in the day, but he denied firing any shot directly at any person,' Larkin wrote.
Judge Emilio Velasquez has not granted his request for a reduction of his $1 million bond. Kelly had pleaded with the judge, saying that his wife is alone on their property and unable to attend to their livestock and land. 'She's there by herself... nobody to take care of her, the livestock or the ranch. And I'm not going anywhere. I can't come up with a million dollars. Would you consider reducing it to any degree?' he pleaded. The judge refused instead telling him his attorney had to file a request - which she has not done.

Just by the Judge's name he is fucked! :mad:

probably unrelated to new calls from isis for muslims to kill anyone they can

Lemme see.
Muhammad was a pedophile and goat fucker, Islam is a den of terrorist assholes, the Quran is the ramblings of pedophiles and women haters, Sharia is a ragged lean-to shelter for hypocrites.

That should do it.

Lemme see.
Muhammad was a pedophile and goat fucker, Islam is a den of terrorist assholes, the Quran is the ramblings of pedophiles and women haters, Sharia is a ragged lean-to shelter for hypocrites.

That should do it.

If you really want to stir the pot, put a video online showing you burning the Koran while wrapped in bacon.
Then post your address, a map to it and pictures of your house.

You might be surprised how few "muslim warriors" show up at your door when you also post pictures of you with your MSR all done up in cute colours and a suggestion that you provide immediate service for those wanting their 72 virgins.

Ok cool. You just beat up a 80+ year old wheelchair bound lady who is suffering from Alzheimers. NOW, let's see how you fare against a 30 year old construction/warehouse worker carrying a 6" inch knife and not at all bothered with killing a scumbag...

Man..makes my blood boil.

Never put your parents in one of these places.

Man..makes my blood boil.

Never put your parents in one of these places.
What's sad is how many of these people are dumped into these facilities by their sorry ass kids who live in a 5 bedroom ,3 bath house, and have ample means to take care of them but just don't want to be inconvenienced .

And as soon as the old fucker, and his wife, are dead, the US Government will "purchase" his property, and turn it into a "US border buffer zone".

This is from November of 2021.

We were talking about it at work just now. The consensus is that feral animal needs to be put down so it does not get another chance to harm others. Getting charged, fired, etc., is not a deterrent any more than trapping and then releasing a crop destroying hog or invasive python back into the wild...

And as soon as the old fucker, and his wife, are dead, the US Government will "purchase" his property, and turn it into a "US border buffer zone".

In 1870 New Mexico, shit like that was exactly the reason why Billy the Kid, John Chisum, and the Lincoln County Regulators came into existence. The Regulators were formed because the corrupt sheriffs department of Lincoln County had stopped working in the interest of it's constituents and had become a predatory warlord entity. The framed arrest, and in-custody killing of John Tunstall was the match that lit the powder keg. Over the next 2 months, EACH and EVERY person even remotely connected with the death of Mr. Tunstall, right down to the jailer who placed Tunstall into his cell at the Lincoln County Jail, were mercilessly shown the Regulators' way of doing business. Most were not even given the chance to say a final prayer.

The Original Predator Hunters:

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited: