• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

WMEdwrEhHJ7i.jpeg

justice?

Left-wing activist baker who believes in abolishing police dies after robbers mowed her down at bank in Oakland

that's a dude

Dr. Wolf is NOT a medical doctor. She has PhD in philosophy from Oxford, known primary as a feminist. She is somewhat grifting off the anti-jab docs, although ar least using her platform well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender
Reactions: NoDopes and BurtG
Food stamps use to be .50 cent on the dollar. Damn inflation.

The more folks eager to let you use their EBT card for some cash, the less money they can demand for it.
You know shop it around, one person says $0.50, find the next crack head and ask if they want to make a better offer, eventually you get the best deal.

So, now it appears that the Uks are using chemical weapons on the Russkies, dropped from drones. Wonder where they got the chems :unsure:

Probably within their abilities to produce it themselves. But gee, wouldn't it be grand if uncle sugar was supplying it ? :eek: :rolleyes:
Wait to the Russians respond with biologicals , that should be interesting.

So, now it appears that the Uks are using chemical weapons on the Russkies, dropped from drones. Wonder where they got the chems :unsure:

Probably within their abilities to produce it themselves. But gee, wouldn't it be grand if uncle sugar was supplying it ? :eek: :rolleyes:
Just a quick flight to Johnston atoll to pick up some supply’s, I’m not sure about now but in the 80’s the place was still full I know I’ve been there…….

That’s a good quote I had forgotten about. Here’s the one that was on my mind: Numbers 16:32-33
“32 and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed them and their households, and all those associated with Korah, together with their possessions.33 They went down alive into the realm of the dead, with everything they owned; the earth closed over them, and they perished and were gone from the community.”

This happened also in the 90s I believe with a dude who was sleeping in his house over a sinkhole in Florida. They never found his body.

That’s a good quote I had forgotten about. Here’s the one that was on my mind: Numbers 16:32-33
“32 and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed them and their households, and all those associated with Korah, together with their possessions.33 They went down alive into the realm of the dead, with everything they owned; the earth closed over them, and they perished and were gone from the community.”

This happened also in the 90s I believe with a dude who was sleeping in his house over a sinkhole in Florida. They never found his body.

Eh
We aint seen nothing yet....

I have no idea why she didn’t....
Every person I know that carries a gun every day would have.
probably saw how most people who use guns in self defense are treated.
She probably didn't want the hassle of going to court, being charged with murder, spending her life fortune to defend herself.
Was she innocent yup. was the law on her side, most likely. Would all these factors STOP a left-wing prosecutor from harassing her?
Nope.
Hell, for all that's happened in the past; the DOJ might step in and charge her for a civil rights violation.

Reactions: BurtG

This is a serious mess!
Serious mess might be an understatement. I had no idea it was that bad.

Serious mess might be an understatement. I had no idea it was that bad.
EPA is NOT on your side.
The 2015 Gold King Mine waste water spill.
EPA - Lots of internet scrubbing on this one by the EPA; passing fault
a spill for which the Environmental Protection Agency has claimed responsibility, saying it accidentally breached a store of chemical-laced water.

This is a serious mess!

The government is the last party that should be in charge of "protecting the environment" simply because just like the King's Men, the government essentially can just excuse itself for all the horrific damage it does to things and tell people tough luck.

I'll bet they suppress this and arrest folks trying to expose it while putting the jack boots to all the victims to make them shut up and also refuse any compensation. As usual it is the Uniform hangers who will have caused the problem and then the same uniform hangers that will be brutally oppressing the victims.

Can you imagine the immediate outrage if some "bad oil company" was responsible instead of the government and their thugs?