• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

UbVIcwKIsLaa.jpeg

Wow. PJ may be on to something here. How nice would it be to have a true self loading Semi-Auto? I just put bullets in the magazine and out comes the completed round and the pew pew. That would make the reloading bench a thing of the past.

Reactions: TACC
so how come no pictures of the victims?

There has been - two white (one male, one female) and one black female pre-med.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: theLBC
Last edited:

Hello, once again this is your friend Bender telling you that this is how they rid them selves of karmic debt in their Satanic beliefs. They believe if they tell you in any type of media what they are going to do nothing bad will happen to them. And it seems to me so far that it is working. Thank you, and stay tuned for the next episode of “what are the elites up to now”?

Bender

Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Walz can suck balls. Oath breaking scumbag! I seriously doubt he won re election fairly.
The Dems are going to increase the state budget 25%. Current budget for 21-22 was 52 billion.
He plans to spend 17.5 billion surplus on new programs. Plus raise a boat load of taxes.
Minnesota will be another state that has a mass exodus of productive people. I plan on leaving.
There is zero economic reason to stay here as the state will never have a republican controlled house or senate.
Much less Governor! Again.
The Dems ramming through new voting laws too. Rigging future elections is Dem top propriety!

They already have the elections locked down, there is no way in hell that Trump lost MN and Walz, jihad barbie, and that POS ellison won again. Just watch Project Veritas report on how they did it and continue to do it. Never forget the box of ballots found in a trunk in the north woods that put that moron franken in.

They already have the elections locked down, there is no way in hell that Trump lost MN and Walz, jihad barbie, and that POS ellison won again. Just watch Project Veritas report on how they did it and continue to do it. Never forget the box of ballots found in a trunk in the north woods that put that moron franken in.
Are we sure Veritas is going to be around much longer? They seem to have been neutralized.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10ring'r and BLEE
There has been - two white (one male, one female) and one black female pre-med.

The rest of the story:

Yes. Sir, I remember the trunk ballot scam. It's amazing how many people have no memory of that.
The rigged elections in Minnesota have been apparent to me for a long time.
Hell when Sharon sayles Benton won mayor of Minneapolis back in the 80"s . When she won NE Mpls.
I knew that election was fixed. There no way in hell that all those NE poles and swedes voted for a black woman!
The Project Veritas piece should have brought charges against omar. But that was exactly why ellison dropped his federal office and ran for state Attorney. To be able to block any challenges to the fraud elections.
This state is politically dead for anybody who doesn't want to be a serf to the democrats!

Yep, just like the comparison I made last year. It has turned into 1980 Iraq vs. Iran all over again. Both sides locked in a submission grip stalemate. Both sides sustaining almost equal casualties, roughly 180,000-200,000 killed, wounded, MIA, and still not hesitant to continue beating the other one bloody and prolonging the deathgrip. Both sides conscripting women and elderly men-VERY BAD sign. Meanwhile living conditions in Ukraine are rapidly descending into third world levels...
smiley_thinking.gif

I don't think there are even casualties on both sides. Russia outnumbers them with arty 10 to 1 and is pounding them at a good rate. They seem to be comfortable with a slow grind. Now that drones are the forward observers arty has what it always wanted. The grunts are just the offensive line watching the game being played.

Yes. Sir, I remember the trunk ballot scam. It's amazing how many people have no memory of that.
The rigged elections in Minnesota have been apparent to me for a long time.
Hell when Sharon sayles Benton won mayor of Minneapolis back in the 80"s . When she won NE Mpls.
I knew that election was fixed. There no way in hell that all those NE poles and swedes voted for a black woman!
The Project Veritas piece should have brought charges against omar. But that was exactly why ellison dropped his federal office and ran for state Attorney. To be able to block any challenges to the fraud elections.
This state is politically dead for anybody who doesn't want to be a serf to the democrats!

May be a politically dead state, but Minnesota has some mighty fine pussy.