• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Easy. Have 3 different SS numbers with a different seasonal job (i.e. cannery, rice mill, retail) associated with each one. Make your normal wage plus unemployment on the other 2 you are not currently working. Easily over 100k, but only 35k on paper.

On top of that don't marry wife so she has 5 kids with no income. Subsidized housing, college, food, utility, cable, internet, phone, etc, etc...

That's how it's done round here anyway, except no Nissans. Escalade or Yukon are the standard.
Yup.

Guarantee if wypipo did the same thing they would face federal fraud charges

638473_wxdsvs6dkmhs5tr_full.jpeg

There are no rights given by the creator or at least not truly believed by His followers. There are only privileges extended temporarily by gov’t. If Christians really believed in God given rights they wouldn’t kneel to gov’t. They would oppose it out of faith.
You are as full of wind as a bag of farts.

Show us the way oh sage of the bull's excrement.

Well, there are a few things the fed.gov is supposed to do. Like protect the borders, for example. :mad:
I think we could defend our own borders , we would need to implement a ammo and barrel tax .

You do you Forrest. I suspect this is too cryptic for you, but some here will get the reference.

I appreciate you taking the time to explain why you think what I said is inaccurate as so many others just ignore what was said and go into silly name calling or otherwise make no attempt to explain themselves. You on the other hand have me reconsidering my original statement with your almost poetic like rebuttal.😏

Reactions: Gaslitnation
There are no rights given by the creator or at least not truly believed by His followers. There are only privileges extended temporarily by gov’t. If Christians really believed in God given rights they wouldn’t kneel to gov’t. They would oppose it out of faith.
i'm not religious, but i don't agree.
god or the creator endowed us with unlimited rights to choose our own destruction (free will).
however, we as citizens accept a social contract to abide by society's rules and the laws and regulations established by various government agencies.
of course we can object, and often do, but most people are not greatly impacted (if at all) by most of these rules, and have no reason to "oppose" anything, out of faith or on basic principles.

i couldn't get one of my friends to give a shit about politics. as long as he could buy beer and ride his dirtbikes, he was good to go.
now he is beginning to understand...

god or the creator endowed us with unlimited rights to choose our own destruction (free will).
however, we as citizens accept a social contract to abide by society's rules and the laws and regulations established by various government agencies.
of course we can object, and often do, but most people are not greatly impacted (if at all) by most of these rules, and have no reason to "oppose" anything, out of faith or on basic principles.

i couldn't get one of my friends to give a shit about politics. as long as he could buy beer and ride his dirtbikes, he was good to go.
The only thing I will throw out is that the social contracts are not agreed to by a majority of the people. Most of these “contracts” are agreed to by politicians that don’t have to abide by those contracts.

We will fundamentally have to just disagree on pretty much everything you just said. If you believe people consent to be ruled by others you are mistaken. People only accept the fact they are ruled by others (gov’t) out of fear of imprisonment and/or death by the hands of their hired thugs. The one and only reason. Nobody in their right mind consents to be restricted by other men. You post and read enough to know gov’t is pure evil. Gov’t opposes and restricts all “god given rights”. Every single one.

Last edited:
White men have become soft and cannot even protect women. Men are supposed to protect those weaker than them.
True, BUT.. what happens when those you are supposed to protect; enact laws that make you a second class citizen?
pass laws that allow those who are less qualified take your jobs? pass laws that allow those from another country to take housing and welfare from those that paid for it?

White men have become soft and cannot even protect women. Men are supposed to protect those weaker than them.
FIFY

White men have become soft MARGINALIZED and SIDELINED by those that they want to PROTECT. and cannot even protect women. Men are supposed to CAN protect those weaker than them if they aren't demonized by society.

True, BUT.. what happens when those you are supposed to protect; enact laws that make you a second class citizen?
pass laws that allow those who are less qualified take your jobs? pass laws that allow those from another country to take housing and welfare from those that paid for it?
Are you hinting that laws are control mechanisms that men with money make up while hiring the worst among us to force onto the rest not for our safety but for a desired outcome that benefits them. I think you are and I agree.

Reactions: devildog93
We will fundamentally have to just disagree on pretty much everything you just said. If you believe people consent to be ruled by others you are mistaken. People only accept the fact they are ruled by others (gov’t) out of fear of imprisonment and/or death by the hands of their hired thugs. The one and only reason. Nobody in their right mind consents to be restricted by other men. You post and read enough to know gov’t is pure evil. Gov’t opposes and restricts all “god given rights”. Every single one.
i am not defending our current government, but i am just saying most folks just aren't impacted enough to make them mad.
gun control is a good enough example. if you don't own or shoot guns, you're probably not going to give a shit if the corrupt government takes them away from people that do, especially when you have been brainwashed by (((liberal))) media into thinking guns are to blame for anything.

i am not defending our current government, but i am just saying most folks just aren't impacted enough to make them mad.
gun control is a good enough example. if you don't own or shoot guns, you're probably not going to give a shit if the corrupt government takes them away from people that do, especially when you have been brainwashed by (((liberal))) media into thinking guns are to blame for anything.
You would think with all the lies, theft, propaganda, lockdowns, mandates, multi tiered weoponized “justice” system, fake as fuck elections, federal sanctioned terrorism (doj), young men being sent overseas to fight and die unnecessarily in bankers wars, state funded murder from the vaxxx and other medical malpractice, and much more, that your everyday American and every other person ruled by evil men that make up all the world’s gov’ts would be pissed. Apparently not. This amazes me.

You would think with all the lies, theft, propaganda, lockdowns, mandates, multi tiered weoponized “justice” system, fake as fuck elections, federal sanctioned terrorism (doj), sending young men to fight and die unnecessarily in bankers wars, state funded murder from the vaxxx and other medical malpractice, and much more, that your everyday American and every other person ruled by men of the one world gov’t would be pissed. Apparently not.
kids today can't even do basic math. think the rents are any smarter?

This....which is mostly correct.

You would think with all the lies, theft, propaganda, lockdowns, mandates, multi tiered weoponized “justice” system, fake as fuck elections, federal sanctioned terrorism (doj), young men being sent overseas to fight and die unnecessarily in bankers wars, state funded murder from the vaxxx and other medical malpractice, and much more, that your everyday American and every other person ruled by evil men that make up all the world’s gov’ts would be pissed. Apparently not. This amazes me.

Then this. People aren't pissed? Or people aren't pissed enough? What is pissed enough?
Kitted up in my boxers and body armor in the middle of the street?

This is why you catch a rash of shit around here.
You are all over the place, and act like you are trying for a rise out of someone.
Which pretty much makes you look like a glowie, but I don't think you are a glowie.
With that in mind, that probably means you are a glowie.

This....which is mostly correct.

Then this. People aren't pissed? Or people aren't pissed enough? What is pissed enough?
Kitted up in my boxers and body armor in the middle of the street?

This is why you catch a rash of shit around here.
You are all over the place, and act like you are trying for a rise out of someone.
Which pretty much makes you look like a glowie, but I don't think you are a glowie.
With that in mind, that probably means you are a glowie.
People aren’t pissed. If they were they wouldn’t still believe in the system that attacks them or surround themselves with the people that work on the inside.

You can get out of here with that glowie shit. This place is full of leo at the local all the way to the federal level that openly make it known. Why would any leo need to pretend to be one of us when people already foolishly believe that they are.

Be the man that is walking away. This is all I’ve ever advocated for.
FA9AE6F0-E50F-4092-B30C-1033E4F6F5A8.jpeg

A peaceful “fuck you” to government “leadership” and the rest that make a living working in the public sector. That’s the real divide. Everything else is bullshit.

Last edited:
The "Government" needs to be cut by 30%.... Let "We the People" see just how little Government we need.
The government should be cut by 90%
Why are we paying welfare prostitutes to raise illegitimate kids in fatherless homes.
Why pay lard-ssses to get metformin?
Why pay junkies for disabilities?
Why pay whores to take their ragamuffins to the ER to get a prescription for Sudafed instead of going to CVS?

The government should be cut by 90%
Why are we paying welfare prostitutes to raise illegitimate kids in fatherless homes.
Why pay lard-ssses to get metformin?
Why pay junkies for disabilities?
Why pay whores to take their ragamuffins to the ER to get a prescription for Sudafed instead of going to CVS?
Here is how I arrived at 30%.
15% of employed American's work for the "Government" (Local, Regional, State, Federal).
In order to lower the 15% down to 10% the "Government" wold need to shrink by 30%.
That is a very doable number.
An overnight reduction of 90% would bring on chaos.
The reality of the situation is a permanent freeze on Government hiring would be a start.

I don’t agree. Being a man and doing the right thing is not easy and it is not supposed to be and it never will be. Being marginalized sucks but does not absolve a man from doing the right thing. Do what needs to be done and walk away. You live knowing what is right regardless of what people say. Being a man can also be a thankless job. Using marginalization as a reason to not act is cowardice by another name.

Here is how I arrived at 30%.
15% of employed American's work for the "Government" (Local, Regional, State, Federal).
In order to lower the 15% down to 10% the "Government" wold need to shrink by 30%.
That is a very doable number.
An overnight reduction of 90% would bring on chaos.
The reality of the situation is a permanent freeze on Government hiring would be a start.
More than 66% of the federal budget goes to unconstitutional "entitlement" spending.
Why do we still have a department of education when no students in a recent study could do math at grade level?
To hell with chaos, lots of thieves need to be shot for their lifetime of stealing.

More than 66% of the federal budget goes to unconstitutional "entitlement" spending.
Why do we still have a department of education when no students in a recent study could do math at grade level?
To hell with chaos, lots of thieves need to be shot for their lifetime of stealing.
Hung.

Reactions: gigamortis