• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

White men have become soft and cannot even protect women. Men are supposed to protect those weaker than them.
Haven't you heard? If you watch tv at all or pay attention to current culture you would know they don't need a man.

Reactions: babyguppy

Haven't you heard? If you watch tv at all or pay attention to current culture you would know they don't need a man.
Yeah, I have seen that but we cannot hold their lack of intelligence against them.

• Sad
Reactions: 10ring'r

Disgusting to say this about one of the greatest true Americans of our generation!

The talking turd said he didn't know the origin of the term "Uncle Tom." If he doesn't know the meaning of the terms that he is using then he should keep his mouth shut.

The fact that Justice Thomas is pissing off leftists to this extent must mean that he's doing something right. I hope the man lives past the age of 100.

With that said, perhaps the meaning of the term "Uncle Tom" should change. With definitions of various words changing all the time to fit the woke culture, perhaps "Uncle Tom" should convey a sense that the person deserves great respect, is full of wisdom, maturity and leadership.

Gowdy....what a complete FRAUD. That's one thing I'll give the commies credit for...they follow through.

Gowdy. Saw him on something like Forensic Files. He was a cocky SOB back then too. Full of talk AFTER it was obvious the guy did it.

This is why I say the R's are worse. They lie and live for the show you are on their side. The D's tell you just what they want to do and make no excuse about it.

That is why the R's are a larger pile of shit in my book.....they are the ones that lie to us, while the D's tell us just what they really want.