• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

EgLebENytTEk.jpeg

Has anyone else seen this that can verify they are actually rioting? I have a friend that was just in Paris and they didn’t see anything going on.

Reactions: nso123
Talks a good game, but a WEF puppet. Global Young Leader class of 2021.
I heard an interview with him about that.
He along with others have been named/put on their list without permission. He was asked to give a speech and refused and asked to be removed from their list. He has copies of the emails between him and them along with letters from the lawyers involved.
I already noted that he doesn't think that he has a chance but wants to get certain topics on the platform for this election.
Do I think that radicals would put someone on their list to turn the far right against them? Possibly.

Has anyone else seen this that can verify they are actually rioting? I have a friend that was just in Paris and they didn’t see anything going on.
Yeah, it's real. I had another pilot on my jumpseat a couple days ago that was going home from a family vacation in Paris. He said his ride to the airport had to deviate a few times around fires in the street. He saw some of the groups out. Now, that doesn't mean that the folks rioting are good or bad, just that it's happening.

• Angry
Reactions: samadisoulcrusher

This idiot back in news. This is what is teaching our future

Our kids are royally fucked. Where I live is a rural white conservative community and our state standardized testing scores have been downward trending since 2014. Teachers don't teach anymore. They brainwash and indoctrinate kids. I can't imagine how bad the metro schools are doing.

That's fucking murder for fucking profit.
We live under rule of law so continue paying half your wages to the state, voting in fake elections, supporting unnecessary foreign wars, listening to state propaganda 24/7, and backing the blue while “they” rape, steal, and murder with impunity. All this is legal and somewhere in the constitution so we must respect this is how it must be.

THEY SYSTEMATICALLY, INTENTIONALLY SHUT DOWN IVERMECTIN
-- THATS FUCKING MURDER!!!

She used a phrase... Use of ivermectin (sic) "could have prevented this iatrogenic humanitarian crisis". (Iatrogenic = caused by the medical treatment itself). Those are three very powerful words. To think of all the deaths due to the Chyna virus itself (80-85% could have been cheaply prevented by IVM), and all the elderly and young dropping who "died suddenly" by allowing EUA, its worse than any other crisis we can imagine in modern day times.

They brainwash and indoctrinate kids. I can't imagine how bad the metro schools are doing.

In that very school district, the Mpls and St Paul districts have 10 schools where zero kids are proficient in math and reading. To help with perspective, MN historically has led the nation in education and used to attract the best teachers. Get out of the city and it gets better.

The city is the worst for indoctrination, but the problem is a lot bigger. It starts in the home so blaming teachers for all problems is not recognizing the problem. We have culture rot in the classroom for sure, but it's also in the home. We now have kids being brought to drag shows and chemically castrated and fucked for life by their own parents. Parents bringing their kids to BLM/antifa riots, and teaching them to be communists. In a lot of cases, what kids hear at school is echoing what they hear at home.

Mexico joining BRICS

WW3 is right around the corner
Yup. Been watching this closely. We are being surrounded by BRICS nations. If nothing else it is going to be the US that is getting sanctioned very soon. And I wonder sometimes if this hasn’t been part of the plan the whole time by the WEF and others.

Since being offended by Ukraine, Musk asks Pentagon to pick up StarLink bill.