• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

photo_2023-03-21_21-32-18.jpg

I haven't seen this on here yet, my apologies if it's already been posted. WHO is now declaring war on salt. Salt is pretty much necessary for life to continue, and there have been wars fought over salt in the past or so I'm told. I personally have a salt deficiency and can't seem to get enough in my diet to bring the levels up, so I was more likely to notice this headline among the chaos than most people.
It’s yet another “reason” they are citing as a cause for all the heart attacks, strokes and myocardial problems that people are dying off on account of the jab. They are just trying to muddy the water.

”He got the jab and had a heart attack and died. It must have been the salt!”

Next week they will add artificial light, indoor plumbing and electricity usage to the list of probable causes.

This idiot back in news. This is what is teaching our future

Had a teacher telling my son's high school class that communism was a viable economic system. When, he was a junior 4 years ago. Sadly. We still live in Minnesota .
I told my son to ask the teacher, if the Ukrainians from 1932-33 would agree with him ?
The teacher didn't want to discuss it!
Same thing when asked about indentured Irish being worth less than African slaves?
Didn't want to discuss that either.
So many truly worthless gutless people in the indoctrination system. So brave indoctrinating children in all forms of filth . But can't effectively defend their vile positions. When ever they are challenged.

Yup. Been watching this closely. We are being surrounded by BRICS nations. If nothing else it is going to be the US that is getting sanctioned very soon. And I wonder sometimes if this hasn’t been part of the plan the whole time by the WEF and others.

Personally I think it is the plan, the US must be destroyed and that pesky Constitution burned. It is only after that happens and this population put under heel will their goal happen.

It is as easy to see as the back of your hand. There are a few politicians here and there that are an issue, but they will not be around for long, Hungry, Italy, and Trump. They dodged a bullet with Brazil, got that fix in.

I am going to be interested in seeing how far they push it, I hope they don't......I am too old for this shit.

Well not ever, post civil war was pretty bad.
Yeah, but my comment was more as a comparison against the "competition". I was also factoring in the quality of soldiers. I would guess the post-CW people, on average, were more physically fit then a lot of our current recruits. Well, the post-CW folks that sill had all their limbs.

China....perhaps, the other two......nope.

Why do I say that.....well England handed India over right after WWII. How has it progressed. Not bad, but not great. China, after kicking the nationalists out to the island, they are the last country to do an industrial revolution. The last guy doing it is always the fastest, they can look back down the road with 20/20 hindsight. That is all well and good, but where are they going now......takeaway everything that the west farms out to them and they have nothing....and they know it. There is no real innovation going on there....past new viruses that is, and whatever mining activity is "too dirty" for the west to bother with.

Africa well, sub saharan africa is a train wreck, they got handed two very modern countries in South Africa and Rhodesia, and look at them today. They just can't exist without outside help, when before they existed just fine with no outside help. Hell in the last years of these countries everyone boycotted them and nothing came in. All the while everyone pumping money into one side of the conflict in Rhodesia's case.....hmmm reminds me of something I can't put my finger on.

None of this is "racist" it is what it is, just the facts. China I don't think can come up with anything on their own, same with India. And Africa they can't even keep their own house in line let alone go after anyone else.

Then if you look back on the history of conflicts....modern conflicts going from after WWII with events in the Congo, to the last of the shooting in south africa, the african troops in general do not do real well. Sure with A LOT of training they can be good assets, but out of the gate, they make lots of noise and run away when the magazine runs dry. You can find accounts of this from the early 60's in the congo up to the 80's with angola and south africa.

Interesting....

There is no "shortage" of the drugs. The companies just don't want to sell it to them for this specific use.

Need to have your pet put down no issue in finding the drugs is there.

I know that is horrid to bring up, but it is the truth. Now if you are in Canada, or likely here soon, if you choose to hit the off switch yourself I doubt they are having trouble finding the meds.

Was talking about this in another thread here, and my mind works in mysterious ways......no kidding you say.

This is very educational, and I think some might find it interesting.

Well that is odd, it will not come up but it lets me watch it. Here is the title of the video on the youstubes.

Africa Blood and Guts 1966 (Africa Addio)​

View attachment 8101998

Chedderhead is only one example of "inferiors".

You can just look at that photo and tell the lights are on but nobody is home.

Pen "elected" him....yea right sure they did. I don't think Dr. Oz had the balls of Kari Lake or he would have gone after them. But the AZ fix was in long ago with the election of their new Sheriff.

Reactions: Mwalex
Maybe this belongs in MPT.

Poor business plan. Get woke go...well you know.

Real people don't want this kind of crap in their neighborhoods and in front of their kids.

Maybe this belongs in MPT.

All of the current bullshit (LGBQT, transgendered, racial crime) are ALL being executed by small percentages of the population. They do not pull this shit because they WANT to, they do it because they are being ALLOWED to. If society wanted this to go away it would go away and quickly.