• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

244968_5_.jpg

From the comments and I agree:

Thomas M Kelly
5 hours ago

Bill O'Reilly would say there is no evidence because it hasn't been introduced in court. It's only "evidence" if it has been introduced in court. I know that I am legally bound by decisions made in court. I know that if the court refuses to hear the case I have no legal recourse. That doesn't mean nothing happened.

It's not a question of can I prove legally that there was fraud. The issue is whether I trust the government. I don't. I don't believe that we have a legal government as determined by the standards set forth in the Constitution. The Texas case shows that whether the court hears the case or not. I don't believe that we have fraud free elections precisely because the system is set up to allow fraud.

The next issue is what is to be done about it. We can't vote them out of office and the courts won't enforce the law. The only other way to remove them is insurrection. I'm not going there. I do operate under the assumption that the government is run by criminals that are not acting in the interest of the public, and I regard them as such. When they tell me they want to help, I think they are lying. When they make threats, I believe them.

Every ATF firearms' rule change and every law passed by democrats and rino's is designed to create instant felons of gun owners . Or to make it too costly and to create legal hoops that get harder and more expensive to own and use your firearms. That has been their goal for a while now.
Remember nobody wants to take your guns away!:rolleyes:

Every ATF firearms' rule change and every law passed by democrats and rino's is designed to create instant felons of gun owners . Or to make it too costly and to create legal hoops that get harder and more expensive to own and use your firearms. That has been their goal for a while now.
Remember nobody wants to take your guns away!:rolleyes:
True but the gist of the Brace Rule is that the ATF cannot make rules/policies but have been allowed and pushed to by anti-2A politicians. The ATF has become the pit bulls of the Democrat party when it comes to gun laws.

sicko didn't do it just once..... he's a repeat offender

Nichols pleaded guilty to first-degree child rape in an attack on an 11-year-old girl on Aug. 4, 1993. He raped the girl in an Edmonds-area home after telling her he was a telephone repairman, according to court papers.

He also pleaded guilty to first-degree child molestation and first-degree kidnapping in an Aug. 12, 1994, attack on a 9-year-old girl at Yost Park in Edmonds. He tried to drag her away, but three of her friends intervened, and he ran away.

then, they try to say this
"At least him pleading guilty means the girls won't have to testify," Miller said. "They can put it behind them."
yup, raped at 11 and 9,
they can put it all behind them. woodchipper time

sick bastard

According to the grisly account, Starr had brought with him a pair of panties he wanted the child to wear for him. She complied out of fear after he threatened her, at which point Starr began to live out his sick fantasy. He procured a knife and cut the underwear off of the child before first attempting to penetrate her vaginally. After the girl expressed pain, he turned her over and raped her anally.

Starr ordered the girl to take a shower after the assault, ostensibly in an effort to destroy the evidence of his crime, but after she was done in the bathroom, he raped her both vaginally and anally once again

You never but it behind you. Good fucking god.

Menu change or coming food shortages. They’ve been warning us about food shortages coming this spring/summer. Guess we will see!

This is just a thought. What if conservatives all went on strike in the US until the BS laws & anti-gun laws are all repealed, not to mention closing off our southern border and stop murdering babies.

Yes, I know I'm dreaming but my mother always told me that I had an active imagination.

That would be considered an act of domestic terrorism silly. You see how this game works?

One of the biggest dangers to an American, these days, is to not be killed by the actions of an idiot.
This one could have been very bad. Idiots drive with loose lug nuts.

• Wow
Reactions: theLBC
One of the biggest dangers to an American, these days, is to not be killed by the actions of an idiot.
This one could have been very bad. Idiots drive with loose lug nuts.
Coworkers aunt works on the Rez as a teacher. When she first started they did this to her truck. She didn’t realize until on the highway