• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

335615_enwchtq6ncxdjp6_full.jpeg

The United States is 13 years behind in ammunition production​

joe has this country almost where he wants it (for China); defenseless

And my personal favorites, "Everyone has to pay taxes! Its just something you do, everyone has to do it!"
"He was arrested for tax evasion.....rebel scum!"
"Churches are the worst, they should pay taxes like everyone else!"

People that say such things, should take two steps and drop out, graveyard dead.

And you can’t just throw tea in the harbor or boycott taxed items.
They’ve outsourced alot of tax collection to the businesses we work at, operate, patronize.
I’m really not sure how you would organize any sort of tax protest today.
Not to mention we can’t say it was done without representation.

Yeah, still going to throw tea in the harbor. And trust me, no one is big enough or trained enough to stop me. Other than some lead treatment between my eyebrows.

National emergency inbound. Confiscate the ammo like gold.
Maybe the military is behind, but I would place a decent sized wager that the general citizens have more ammo than ever. I am pretty sure more than a handful of ammo forts have been built in the last few years.

The majority if refugees and people crossing our border from every country have been fighting age males. China being at the top of the list for people illegally crossing our border is not new either.

I just want to know how the hell it's this high. Are 38% of American's as brain dead as PJ?
Probably the same way inflation isn't listed as about 300%.