• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

every time

cGQwP8rN8fSy.jpeg
Sadly this goldberg really and truly wrote that!!!!! Unreal. Obviously forgot the lessons of WW2.

And this:

As a result of Joe Biden’s disastrous economic policies, there are now coordinated efforts to weaken the global reliance on the U.S. dollar and macroeconomic crisis.

Reports have surfaced that Prince Mohammed Bin Salman had expressed indifference toward Joe Biden.

According to a recent report in the Wall Street Journal, Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has reportedly told his associates that Riyadh is no longer interested in pleasing the United States.

The Crown Prince said he didn’t care if Biden misunderstood him and that the United States should focus on its own interests, Cryptopolitan reported.

Well if you own a Tesla, there are chances employees could have naked pictures of you.

Exceptional history and content...

Stunning Short History - of Why the World has Gone Mad!​

Last edited:
Reactions: theLBC
She

She's now being targeted by leftists wherever she goes to speak

I repeat that it is difficult for me to feel sorry for this young lady because this is the natural outgrowth of the feminist movement.

There are so many men, including yours truly, who have suffered career loses and missed opportunities because of quotas for females and racial minorities. Those losses were incurred even though we men were more than qualified for the job.

I don't know what this female swimmer's political views were in the past. On the other hand, we know what they might be now.

With that said, was she cheering for the tranny train in the past, not realizing what it would mean for her? If so, she gets just what she deserves.

Was she a feminist in the past that spouted the drivel, "women can do anything a man can do?" Was she one of the "women have a right to serve in combat" supporters? Was she cheering on the single moms who destroyed their ex-husbands in divorce court that serves as a weapon for the feminists?

If she identified with any of those groups, well it sucks to be her now.

She appears to be young enough to have a mother that might be a part of those aforementioned groups. If she has a feminist mother and a libtard father, well I wonder how they feel about their little girl losing to a dude that they've helped to promote by voting democratic all those years.

If one or both of her parents are libtards, then they are probably wondering why they didn't abort her so she "wouldn't have to live in the world we have now."

This may sound cruel of me to say this but I'm glad to see these protesters come out and attack these women. I'll be glad when they attack the women criticizing the transgender BS until alimony, child support, female quotas and male-only selective service are abolished.

I'll keep smiling when this stuff happens until I'm paid reparations for lost jobs and promotions. I'll keep laughing when this stuff happens until I'm repaid for lost savings spent on divorce lawyers and 401Ks that went to the ex-wives.

They will get my support when I'm refunded child support and compensated for lost time with my kids.

The women in sports that want to ban trannies will get my support when the 19th amendment to the constitution is repealed and they don't get the right to vote anymore. Then maybe the good men in this country can clean up this mess.

Until all that happens, I'm enjoying the popcorn and the show.

"... I want you to stick your whole tongue up my virgin man hole virginity..." 😂😂😂

-From the chat logs

Presenting ANOTHER hilarious catch by Ramy of OBL Global formerly known as Predator Catchers Alliance. Drunk 44 year old pred gets SUPER AGGRESSIVE chatting and calling with decoy posing as 14 year old boy. As part of the procedure, the decoys would "ghost" the predators during the chat and call phase after stating their age multiple times to try to give them a chance to STOP the communications and come to their senses. Usually the predators would get extremely possessive and obsessive and double and triple text, further solidifying their intentions. THIS one actually got angry on the phone when the decoy stopped communicating. Took a $150 Uber all the way from BROOKLYN to meet up with the boy. When confronted he screamed repeatedly that "someone was using his phone" and turned into a grunting Orc from Lord Of The Rings, only to be laughed at. Case forwarded to Nutley NJ prosecutors office. HILARIOUS. Nutley Township, New Jersey.

Last edited:
Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
And some of yall still believe the Bible is a fairy tale.....

Right from their diabolical greasy cock holster mouth.... They've been telling us ALL along ---and even still --we actually have let the pedo fuckers continue breathing.

That's ok... their time is coming.

WE. WILL. WIN. I don't doubt at a great loss to 'us' and humanity... but it's the last and most important WAR.

So. Bring it.

1680882699196.png

Last edited:
fearing peace might be on the table, the cia rushes in...

• Haha
Reactions: Mwalex
The only thing that "shocked" me was, finally, a Legislature grew a set of balls and made a move in the right direction.
Shocked, I say........ Shocked.... :ROFLMAO:

__________________________​

'World should be shocked' - expelled Tennessee lawmaker​

In a rare move, the Tennessee statehouse has expelled two Democratic politicians who led a gun control protest that halted legislative proceedings last week.

I'm telling y'all, if you want to shut this shit down quick it's real easy. If men, especially white men start supporting and praising men dominating women's sports it will quit. If a bunch of white men show up to games with signs and banners celebrating how men are better...if fox news and other big name commentators do the same...if Matt Walsh does a special on how men are better, it will stop. Just imagine for a second, if Trump praises men beating women in sports, it will stop that day. :ROFLMAO:

I find this strange. From 2021

Notes from case: Caliber: 40 S&W Range: >4 ft. Ammo: Federal HP 155 grain. Rounds fired: 12. Rounds connected: 12. Perp: Kevin Costlow, 52. Perp background: IT security. Toxicology: No substance use