• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Alright, which one of y'all was supposed to be keeping an eye on Carl?
l69xnu-b78669572z.120100728082753000g4apkasu.1.jpg

They'll know when Georgia SSGN 829 or Florida (729) transits the Suez again (of course could take the long way, but that's not what she did last time.

The Gulf isn't that deep, big boats leave a small, but supposedly detectable wake when submerged. China has a centi.eter-level topo scanning satellite, so add it up and odds are she could be tracked with decent accuracy. Removing a subs primary defense: stealth.

Authors:
Fuduo Xue
Beijing Institute of Technology
Weiqi Jin
Su Qiu
Jie Yang

Vid describing Chicom satellite (conclusion is incorrect - most Chicom satellites are dual purpose, public and military,

Gulf depth chart.

7hhdjd.jpg

The gulf has a circular current like our gulf of Mexico. If a sub rides that current in does it's mission and rides it out it will be undetected. The chances that China has the resolution with their satts is questionable at best unless they bought the tech from Rod Rosenstein or similar traitor. Having the tech and being able to execute it is also questionable at best. The Russians on the other hand could very well be ahead of what is being stated above

Why the *** do you advertise where your subs are going to be??? That defeats their fundamental purpose and means of avoiding detection.

Mein Gott what a moron.

He just made those guys the first target of WWIII.
The only thing that the potato orders is more ice cream and cookies.
The release of the information is being done in order to make it look like he's in control. The percentage of veterans or people that would ask your question is so small that they don't care.

Go lick cum elsewhere. Tons of fag sites to go to.

View attachment 8115594
Sick burn! What other kinds of retarded shit do you have saved? This one’s a gem! I’m sorry I hurt your feelings but this is jr. high school level humor. I’m fucking cringing harder than I have ever cringed before! Please think before you share stupid shit and you won’t be called retarded. For real though, do you have any more demonic alien footage were their eyes so scary stuff or was that the only one?

Reactions: 10ring'r
Sick burn! What other kinds of retarded shit do you have saved? This one’s a gem! I’m sorry I hurt your feelings but this is jr. high school level humor. I’m fucking cringing harder than I have ever cringed before! Please think before you share stupid shit and you won’t be called retarded. For real though, do you have any more demonic alien footage were their eyes so scary stuff or was that the only one?
So you are saying its demons or aliens? I never said what it was in my post. Thanks for clarifying what you think it was.

Breakfast is served. Hope its all one strand.

00X0X_eMJOTljRgR7z_0cw0jm_600x450.jpg

They'll know when Georgia SSGN 829 or Florida (729) transits the Suez again (of course could take the long way, but that's not what she did last time.

The Gulf isn't that deep, big boats leave a small, but supposedly detectable wake when submerged. China has a centi.eter-level topo scanning satellite, so add it up and odds are she could be tracked with decent accuracy. Removing a subs primary defense: stealth.

Authors:
Fuduo Xue
Weiqi Jin
Su Qiu
Jie Yang

Vid describing Chicom satellite (conclusion is incorrect - most Chicom satellites are dual purpose, public and military,

Gulf depth chart.

7hhdjd.jpg

No way a Nuke sub is going into the Persian Gulf, there is no need. It can park out in the Indian Ocean well out of range anything Iran has.

No way a Nuke sub is going into the Persian Gulf, there is no need. It can park out in the Indian Ocean well out of range anything Iran has.

In a time with serious leaders, of course not. Alas...

This was 3 days after the Navy did an "undisclosed location" pr release

Last edited:
unfortunately, the little guys are the ones that suffer

Buy a fucking dress and start blowing men to make money to feed your family, it what your boss wants you to do so what don't you understand douche.........

Reactions: 10ring'r

Authors:
Fuduo Xue
Weiqi Jin
Su Qiu
Jie Yang

Gulf depth chart.

7hhdjd.jpg

Didn't James Bond cover this back in the 1960's?

small, but supposedly detectable wake when submerged. China has a centi.eter-level topo scanning satellite, so add it up and odds are she could be tracked with decent accuracy. Removing a subs primary defense: stealth.

In a time with serious leaders, of course not. Alas...

This was 3 days after the Navy did an "undisclosed location" pr release

They are calling the pics taken in the Arabian sea the Persian Gulf.

508FF756-B879-4882-8437-A77B562C18B1.jpeg
86C7C730-2F78-4F95-8CF1-5BF90CFA5D76.jpeg

I think they are fibbing, nbc news that is.

Arabian sea, believe able, Persia Gulf completely unnecessary.