• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PortaJohn

Old interview with Ayn Rand:

image00000626.jpg

A democracy is just 51% of the people voting away the rights and property of the other 49%……..Jefferson
And its actually more like Half the population that votes... So closer to 1/4 of the population making the decisions for the rest, assuming no fraud.

Its better than One man dictating everything. IMO.

The interesting part is that this guy will be welcomed by regular inmates. No one in prison is cool with children being sexualized by dudes in drag.

It will be a damn shame if this pastor also decides to write a popular book while in jail and then accumulate a huge following once he gets out, particularly in the beer halls...

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
Chicoms working on broad-spectrum camouflage:

Cloaking, or at least hiding from thermal/NV/Visible light seems to be the objective. Neat tech but implementation and cost would be challenging.

(Authors are from Wuhan)

Chicoms working on broad-spectrum camouflage:

Cloaking, or at least hiding from thermal/NV/Visible light seems to be the objective. Neat tech but implementation and cost would be challenging.

(Authors are from Wuhan)
The story sounds like Chinese misinformation to me.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn

This is the biggest crock of steaming BS…It goes to show how stupid right wingers really are, because 99% of them think this is an issue.

That old pedo “won” in 2020 while hiding in his basement. What difference does it make if he’s using influencers, or any other means to appeal to a certain crowd.
The deep state “wins” elections based on their control, regardless of who the puppet is running for office.

I worked there for a few years. My ex is from there. Friends there telling me the Venezuelan crime wave is horrible. Things really getting bad.

Great place and was my in my plans for retirement. Great people!
I got friends living there too. I am a few years away from retirement. So I have time to see which countries are
viable at that time.

Reactions: DuneBoer