• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

it is illegal in france now to use science to find out if you are raising or paying for somebody else's kid.
with all the forced migration, how long before ireland is green?

akJlvrC36JXa.jpeg

good piece.

One of the major revelations from this leaking incident is that most of the press in the United States have rejected the fundamental mission of the media — expose truths the Government wants to hide from the public. What a volte face!! Fifty years ago the New York Times and the Washington Post led the way in defying the Nixon Adminstration’s effort to quash the publication of the highly classified Pentagon Papers. Those documents revealed that the U.S. Government, under both Republican and Democrat Presidents, lied to the American public about the war in Vietnam. And today? Those two media outlets enthusiastically helping the U.S. Government identify the leaker and smear him in the process. So much for the viability of the First Amendment.

so when i was a 2nd grade catholic school kid, my teacher told my parents that her classes were too slow for me, and told them to put me into public school where they had the mgm program for "gifted" kids. now i hear more and more school districts are removing accelerated programs for smarter kids because it is racist. it is bad enough that they are passing kids without teaching them (just taking the money), but now even the motivated students will be hamstrung and forced to "learn" at the pace of the lowest common denominator. how sad.

uWxGDbavG5ct.jpeg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Dotson-knocking-WRONG-house.html#socialLinks Why do people go to the front door with a gun visible? Always a bad idea. When will law enforcement stop this practice. I get that they want an excuse to enter the premises and look for evidence, but they make mistakes like this and kill innocent citizens. This crap is making people not trust law enforcement agencies. These officers should be held accountable for their mistake and do prison time as well as being sued in civil court.

Reactions: Jack's Dad
I bet federales world over ,wish for such drone that could , flail protestors you while peeing CS and playing the propaganda reel

photo_2023-04-12_07-19-50.jpg

makes me wonder which side the cia is helping.
TheSudanese Rapid Support forces that are run by Sudanese service of Inteligence and Security ,

The Coup forces are Sudanese Rapid Reaction Forces/Rapid Support Forces / Operational Support Forces. These are very large armed formations parallel to the Sudanese army, the total number of which is estimated at several tens of thousands up to 100 thousand.

They were recruited largely from the militias of the Arab tribes who fought on the side of the government in Darfur and beyond, but both de jure and de facto they have long been not militias, but regular forces. For the most part, these are infantry in pickup trucks originally conceived to support the operations of the Sudanese army in the fight against various rebel groups, but under the control of the then Sudanese service intelligence and security.

They were quite actively gaining strength and influence among the Sudanese intelligence and law enforcement agencies, and they were increasingly independent in their operations.

Actively took part in Yemen on side of Saudi Arabia ,Sudanese military contingent for combat operations against the Huthis was scooped in the bulk from the Rapid Support Forces, at the peak up to 40 thousand Sudanese participated in the war of the Saudi coalition against the Yemeni Houthis. So they would definitely have contacts with the CIA and other players in Yemeni war.

Last edited: