• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Dotson-knocking-WRONG-house.html#socialLinks Why do people go to the front door with a gun visible? Always a bad idea. When will law enforcement stop this practice. I get that they want an excuse to enter the premises and look for evidence, but they make mistakes like this and kill innocent citizens. This crap is making people not trust law enforcement agencies. These officers should be held accountable for their mistake and do prison time as well as being sued in civil court.
never answer your door at night.. fk all this. if you aren't expecting company... DON'T answer, lots of criminals like to use the expression, 'open up, it's the police'

33t5dmjkzfkd.png
Someone is familiar with the story of Jehu.

Reactions: gigamortis
desanti is not in bed with garland… didn’t receive a heads up about the mar largo raid.

You can’t meme your way out of your lie… piggy.

Try that shit on some sub 100s… they seem to like the way your dick tastes…
What lie? All I said was “told you so” then memed how he is deep stateZOA puppet. So is Trump. All I’ve ever said is NOBODY is coming to save you. This is all theater. We have been fucked since the beginning. And here you sit whining about your favorite faggot I defamed? Too many faggot orgies? We are all property owned by our masters. Stop paying your taxes and you’ll find who owns you. Your hubris and ego keeps you blind. Fuck Desantis, fuck Trump. Fuck Russia, Fuck Ukraine. You are literally stupid and do not understand anything. You own nothing. We have been pay pigs for our masters since the beginning.

So sit the fuck down and stop trying to corner someone smarter than you.

F4BA4207-9AC0-48F7-B4F6-284F75B394E2.jpeg

9070BE20-DB98-47F5-840D-98774261A2DD.png

7FD3BF2A-1087-4338-BDD8-3CB0D4B1647A.png

Last edited:
We have a State Capitalist Federal Reserve Uniparty comprised of the Fed’s shareholders, the big banks, and also both left and right establishment politicians, who endlessly work for the top 10% of US wealth holders that own 88% of all stocks, 85% of all private businesses and 50% of all pensions. The entire system is geared to support this club (and yes, they are also mainly boomers) to the tune of acquisition of 3% of ALL ASSETS per decade. The privatization of profits and the socialization of losses.

There is not a country on Earth that practices free market capitalism. The Fed is a con, plain and simple. God only knows what true capitalism, real price discovery and sovereign nations trading with each other in a free market would be like. Imagine sovereign nations issuing their own currencies. God only knows where we would be today, had the Federal Reserve and the IRS (both created in 1913, btw) never been created. No orchestrated booms and busts, no crony capitalism, no corporate tax subsidies, no failing IPOs, no QE, no counterfeiting Central Banks, no metal market rigging, no derivatives. Only states were supposed to impose an income tax. We are so far from free market capitalism, it is staggering. This is the Federal Reserve Uniparty

We have a State Capitalist Federal Reserve Uniparty comprised of the Fed’s shareholders, the big banks, and also both left and right establishment politicians, who endlessly work for the top 10% of US wealth holders that own 88% of all stocks, 85% of all private businesses and 50% of all pensions. The entire system is geared to support this club (and yes, they are also mainly boomers) to the tune of acquisition of 3% of ALL ASSETS per decade. The privatization of profits and the socialization of losses.

There is not a country on Earth that practices free market capitalism. The Fed is a con, plain and simple. God only knows what true capitalism, real price discovery and sovereign nations trading with each other in a free market would be like. Imagine sovereign nations issuing their own currencies. God only knows where we would be today, had the Federal Reserve and the IRS (both created in 1913, btw) never been created. No orchestrated booms and busts, no crony capitalism, no corporate tax subsidies, no failing IPOs, no QE, no counterfeiting Central Banks, no metal market rigging, no derivatives. Only states were supposed to impose an income tax. We are so far from free market capitalism, it is staggering. This is the Federal Reserve Uniparty
Sir, does this mean DeSanta’s not coming (to save us)…?

What lie? All I said was “told you so” then memed how he is deep stateZOA puppet. So is Trump. All I’ve ever said is NOBODY is coming to save you. This is all theater. We have been fucked since the beginning. And here you sit whining about your favorite faggot I defamed? Too many faggot orgies? We are all property owned by our masters. Stop paying your taxes and you’ll find who owns you. Your hubris and ego keeps you blind. Fuck Desantis, fuck Trump. Fuck Russia, Fuck Ukraine. You are literally stupid and do not understand anything. You own nothing. We have been pay pigs for our masters since the beginning.

View attachment 8121190
View attachment 8121188
View attachment 8121189
1681644701385.jpeg

Reactions: ubettcha

View attachment 8121190
View attachment 8121188
View attachment 8121189
022D51D1-EDE7-4871-BDCD-8ACC1FD205D6.jpeg

435CF956-9113-4A31-866A-C5591BDA7E35.jpeg

What's wrong? Did your buddies set you up? Did they ditch you at the beach and go to pride days at Disney?
Wrong part of Florida, I am in the red neck riviera. Also… Nobody who lives in Florida goes to Disney World. Unless they at work. Fucking Yanks…

@Bender the artical you originally replied to is a lie… 100%. I’m not about to get baited into one of ignorant ass anti-Jewish tirades. Good luck catching another fish… piggy.

Gave me the title without explanation of how I’m wrong.

(Edit: all this time I thought you were just ignorant, looks like you’re complicit. That explains a lot more)

Because you lost your argument, and I’m right.

Thank you for playing.
He a typical libtard.....loses argument and then calls names....

Doc

Where can we start? Building parallel economies? Pushing locally for states to take back their power? Over the last few years I am sure a lot of people got a wake-up call and realize a lot of things they thought were positives are not. How do we avoid being Don Quijote? Is there any way to steer it towards the system we were told was the ideal or does it have to fall apart before it gets built back? I see a lot of people making efforts to fight back in their own ways but I don't know that they are effective. Even the investigative journalists(the few that remain) seem almost powerless to shift the needle.

Wrong part of Florida, I am in the red neck riviera. Also… Nobody who lives in Florida goes to Disney World. Unless they at work. Fucking Yanks…

@Bender the artical you originally replied to is a lie… 100%. I’m not about to get baited into one of ignorant ass anti-Jewish tirades. Good luck catching another fish… piggy.
So that's an affirmative. Cuz of all the things that you could be doing and you are hitting on Bender.

Go suck on zoa Desantis cock some more you fag. You tried to rope me into some fake argument you had in your head, I only ever said Desantis is a fake and a plant. It offended you because you’re stupid and still think someone is coming to save you. Go send some more nudes to your Desantis fan club.

Where can we start? Building parallel economies? Pushing locally for states to take back their power? Over the last few years I am sure a lot of people got a wake-up call and realize a lot of things they thought were positives are not. How do we avoid being Don Quijote? Is there any way to steer it towards the system we were told was the ideal or does it have to fall apart before it gets built back? I see a lot of people making efforts to fight back in their own ways but I don't know that they are effective. Even the investigative journalists(the few that remain) seem almost powerless to shift the needle.
Honestly I wrestle with this question every day. I come to the same conclusions every time. There is no saving this. The Fed is in the middle of imploding, the rats are stealing and hoarding what they can. I think the American dollar will survive, but the private entity of the Fed will collapse. And it will be replaced by something worse before anything gets better. Basically, you have to take care of your own. If you can’t provide for yourself, you’re not going to be in a position to help anyone else. Take that as an opinion of a pessimist nobody. Worst case you will be better prepared than the enemy.

Anyone placing bets on what color these people are?

Either way, it’s tragic.

Always carry a firearm. Always.

Anyone placing bets on what color these people are?

Either way, it’s tragic.

Always carry a firearm. Always.
Pretty easy guess since the article never mentioned "white". If crackers get shot or do the shooting that info in repeated in the article because white pepo are the debils.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn