• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

It's looking for it's 15 minutes of fame. If they want a war, they won't have to go too far to get it. Anyone with a wife, girlfriend or daughter just received the best reason to get your CCW. It's documented that you are in danger.

CHECK social media presence of ANYONE you are selling gun and weapon related items to. REFUSE a sale if you feel the slightest discomfort. You don't owe them ANY explanation.

Every single time
I would wager six months pay that if a few people went into the house chamber with a bullhorn, took over the session and tried to incite a riot that they would have the police arrest them. Another six months pay that one of the charges would be resisting arrest. Why the fuck they didn't have these ass clowns arrested is beyond me.
I personally know the speaker of the house and next time I see him that is going to be my first question.

doesn't the Federal Gov already have an organization that enforces this law?:rolleyes: cough ATF cough
Indiana law now makes it illegal for anyone to possess devices for adapting a firearm into a machine gun.

Does mayor pete have the black queen of spades tattoo on his ass next to the other tattoo Insert Here ?
Hmmm, Mayor Pete....Let's see, around KBNA last week and somebody passed me on I65 at about 110 in day traffic. A non-white driver. Followed closely by a stupid white "exec-type" in a KIA SUV who was going about 100 weaving in and out until he DAMN NEAR FLIPPED IT because all of a sudden instead of rolling at 80 we were at 65 (speed limit) and he's got nowhere to go. Not to mention the other cars behind me pushing me along at 90 in that big curve...which...I'm fine with, except I wonder if any of these people know you may have to break or avoid (see above...NOPE).

STUPIDITY, Mayor, is coloured blind - PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
I would wager six months pay that if a few people went into the house chamber with a bullhorn, took over the session and tried to incite a riot that they would have the police arrest them. Another six months pay that one of the charges would be resisting arrest. Why the fuck they didn't have these ass clowns arrested is beyond me.
I personally know the speaker of the house and next time I see him that is going to be my first question.
I would wager six months pay that if a few people went into the house chamber with a bullhorn, took over the session and tried to incite a riot that they would have the police arrest them.
This is not a racist remark. It would depend on what color their skin was, what repartaion group and if the same off shore contributor had funded their campaign the same as those in the house chamber. Being a member of a tribe today is much different than 200 years ago.
The down fall continues.
Have pizza delivered and turn on another streaming video.
:mad:

GbjvzCXUzJ9Z.jpeg

btw, the UN is trying to legalize pedos worldwide. kids can consent.

Moreover, sexual conduct involving persons below the domestically prescribed
minimum age of consent to sex may be consensual in fact, if not in law. In this
context, the enforcement of criminal law should reflect the rights and capacity of
persons under 18 years of age to make decisions about engaging in consensual
sexual conduct and their right to be heard in matters concerning them. Pursuant to
their evolving capacities and progressive autonomy, persons under 18 years of age
should participate in decisions affecting them, with due regard to their age, maturity
and best interests, and with specific attention to non-discrimination guarantees.
Nothing new for the UN