• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

1682052039044.png

In 1944 and early 1945, US paratrooper and special forces units were the first ones to liberate a lot of the Nazi death camps and saw first hand the atrocities committed by the SS. Due to the assignments and far-forward locations of these US units, they sometimes did not abide by regular ROE. The captured Nazis would beg and plead with their US captors, saying that they were "just doing their jobs". Well, to keep it short and simple, the paratroopers didn't give a shit, were not moved at all by the captured SS's sob stories and did what they had to do with these SS before going on to the next mission. The movie Fury depicted these incidents pretty nicely.

Last edited:
When Russia and China tag-team the USA because we are attempting to make the world adhere to the WEF's one-world woke agenda....
Our country will completely forget about it's woke bullshit and have to focus on learning Russian or Mandarin, while suffering the ravages of radiation poisoning and starvation. Won't that be special.

Last edited:
In 1944 and early 1945, US paratrooper and special forces units were the first ones to liberate a lot of the Nazi death camps and saw first hand the atrocities committed by the SS. The captured SS men would beg and plead with these US troops whose assignments meant that they sometimes did not abide by regular ROE, saying that they were "just doing their jobs". Well, to keep it short and simple, the paratroopers didn't give a shit, were not moved at all by the captured SS's sob stories and did what they had to do with these SS before going on to the next mission. The movie Fury depicted these incidents pretty nicely.
In the book Liberator they describe what happened to the guards when they liberated Dachau. Guards were killed by US troops but true revenge was extracted by the prisoners in the camp. They wanted to bring some of the soldiers up on charges including Sparks. Patton made sure they were never charged.

In the book Liberator they describe what happened to the guards when they liberated Dachau. Guards were killed by US troops but true revenge was extracted by the prisoners in the camp. They wanted to bring some of the soldiers up on charges including Sparks. Patton made sure they were never charged.

Two words. ATTITUDE ERA.

This afternoon, a satellite pass over Polijarny found heat blooms in the engineering plants at the Kirov, the Minsk, and more than 20 other cruisers and destroyers, indicating they were preparing to sail. This constitutes the bulk of the Soviet surface fleet.
I see what you did there :)

Just when you think that it CANNOT get more absurd
Its not absurd , its how they spend your money. They could just take it right out of your pocket but instead they amuse you with these ideas so it seems like they aren't robbing you.(y)

The Log Cabin Republicans & other similar groups are protesting the release of the manifesto stating it will set back the “gay agenda” for decades.

“Charles Moran, the national president of Log Cabin Republicans, a right-wing LGBT group, appeared to agree with some of what Budd said, telling Newsweek that the release of Hale’s manifesto could trigger “serious consequences.”

“While it would certainly give insight into the motivations of this deeply troubled individual that could help shed light into root causes, we know from tragedies like this that additional glorification of the shooter could inspire others to take similar violent acts for attention,” he said.”

Last edited:
I thought it was just Americans who run around holding up their phones making videos like asshats but it seems this phenomenon is world wide now.

IMHO in things like this it is a damn good idea. You never know when you will be tossed in a sell for who knows how long on trumped up charges with the only hope you have is somehow video gets out of you being lead around by those that are accusing you of doing horrid things.

In 1944 and early 1945, US paratrooper and special forces units were the first ones to liberate a lot of the Nazi death camps and saw first hand the atrocities committed by the SS. Due to the assignments and far-forward locations of these US units, they sometimes did not abide by regular ROE. The captured Nazis would beg and plead with their US captors, saying that they were "just doing their jobs". Well, to keep it short and simple, the paratroopers didn't give a shit, were not moved at all by the captured SS's sob stories and did what they had to do with these SS before going on to the next mission. The movie Fury depicted these incidents pretty nicely.

I guess cocksuckers have a right to cross our borders and may not be detained. China and Russia for the record, it's my call. Dump everything you've got left on my position. I say again, expend all remaining in my perimeter.

Reactions: MadDuner
  • Haha
Reactions: tomcatmv
Publishing it would clearly demonstrate the mental illness.
I would guess the concern over "additional mass shootings" would be against the gay community. People are getting tired of this shit. In ten years we went from "We just want to get married" to "We are coming for your children, either to have sex with, transition or kill".

I would guess the concern over "additional mass shootings" would be against the gay community. People are getting tired of this shit. In ten years we went from "We just want to get married" to "We are coming for your children, either to have sex with, transition or kill".
Steve Deace quote:
“It was never about marriage it was always about control.”

Reactions: JR_77
Started a new book, the quotes are almost as good as quotes usually shared here.

“Tyrants of all varieties have always known about the value of providing the masses with amusements as a means of pacifying discontent. But most of them could not have even hoped for a situation in which the masses would ignore that which does not amuse.”