• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

They got him: Cold blooded killer of Arizona woman Lauren Heike CAUGHT. Too bad it was not a hunter or rancher with a scoped .45-70 brush carbine that got him...

dscd.png
I think we have to understand and accept that whites are a target in our society.

They got him: Cold blooded killer of Arizona woman Lauren Heike CAUGHT. Too bad it was not a hunter or rancher with a scoped .45-70 brush carbine that got him...

dscd.png
Why would one need a scope on a brush carbine?
IMG_20211106_100707.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Huge transgender male HS student beating on a small female. It also likes to pull out its junk and show it off.
Second video shows the fight.

This is the logical outcome of feminism.

I'm curious; is the bigger thing identifying as white? I'm asking because, only white people would engage in that kind of behavior.

Here is another video that doesn't blur out the identity of the thing.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

I'm curious; is the bigger thing identifying as white? I'm asking because, only white people would engage in that kind of behavior.

Like a group of wild animals; nothing else even can compare. It's like on the Savannah where lions are fighting for who's the king of the pride or a standoff between grizzly bears trying to get some.

The real girls have to kick the fake girls in the real balls.
Exactly. I'm not going to do anything to stop the dudes from going in female locker rooms or restrooms.

Talk to me about that when alimony, child support and quotas in the work place are abolished.

Talk to me about that when PT standards are not relaxed for women in physically demanding jobs.

Talk to me about that when women have to register for the selective service.

Talk to me about that after the 19th amendment is repealed.

Transgender is 18, technically they could show its face. I would guess the only other reason to blur the face would be because it's black.

Reactions: Mwalex

At one time I thought people could change, you would learn from a mistake and move on and better yourself. That thought ended about 18 years ago.

They are what they are because they like it, they enjoy it, it gives them a thrill. Be it a human like this or the 13yr old shoplifting for the second time, it gives them a rush that they want to feel again. Breaking that is IMHO very hard. And when it moves into "real" crime, there is no point in it. If we went back to nailing peoples ears to the fence post if they stole, I have a feeling it would stop, or at least slow down.

Reactions: TACC