• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

somebody must have cut off her supply of baby blood. :p

oj1r08IECUmx.jpeg
If she were dead Chuck Schumer still would of wheeled her in for the vote and raise her dead arm. When you get to Washington you can steal so much money that you'll never get to spend it all. Then like Feinstein you get so use to that money that you'll die before you give up that position. The term "We The People" should be changed to "We The Fools"........

If she were dead Chuck Schumer still would of wheeled her in for the vote and raise her dead arm. When you get to Washington you can steal so much money that you'll never get to spend it all. Then like Feinstein you get so use to that money that you'll die before you give up that position. The term "We The People" should be changed to "We The Fools"........

They did it for a very long time with RBG.

Reactions: gigamortis

Missouri is a bit of a different state. Sure if you look at a map the cities are blue like everywhere else and the "country" red. However the big issue is with just where those two cities are......This is all IMHO.

The total shit hole that is St. Louis has a good bit of it across the river, this spreads out the "blue" voters in the city. Same goes with the quickly turning shit hole of Kansas City. Across a magic line and you are in KS. So not all the "city" voters go to that specific city. You need to look at the two states next to them, IL and KS.

Now I know KS .gov election was rigged just like Hobbs vs Lake. It just has not gotten the attn. But it did swing that way largely because KS is REAL WIDE OPEN, LOTS OF NOTHING. The lay of the land allows for large farms and few people. So the numbers of "country" people are not there enough to make swinging the vote seem far fetched. In St. L across the river all those....ahh....humans vote in another state IL. In MO because of the lay of the land, being unlike KS with the Ozarks and such finding long plots of land with few people just does not happen, so you have more "country" people.

I will attach a link to try to show what I am doing a real bad job of saying. You will see the Brown counties....kinda funny they are that color, have the same class as the yellow counties. They yellow counties have quite large populations, enough to counter what the shit colored.....err brown counties want to do outside of their county borders. Those yellow counties are why MO is the way it is.

Missouri is a bit of a different state. Sure if you look at a map the cities are blue like everywhere else and the "country" red. However the big issue is with just where those two cities are......This is all IMHO.

The total shit hole that is St. Louis has a good bit of it across the river, this spreads out the "blue" voters in the city. Same goes with the quickly turning shit hole of Kansas City. Across a magic line and you are in KS. So not all the "city" voters go to that specific city. You need to look at the two states next to them, IL and KS.

Now I know KS .gov election was rigged just like Hobbs vs Lake. It just has not gotten the attn. But it did swing that way largely because KS is REAL WIDE OPEN, LOTS OF NOTHING. The lay of the land allows for large farms and few people. So the numbers of "country" people are not there enough to make swinging the vote seem far fetched. In St. L across the river all those....ahh....humans vote in another state IL. In MO because of the lay of the land, being unlike KS with the Ozarks and such finding long plots of land with few people just does not happen, so you have more "country" people.

I will attach a link to try to show what I am doing a real bad job of saying. You will see the Brown counties....kinda funny they are that color, have the same class as the yellow counties. They yellow counties have quite large populations, enough to counter what the shit colored.....err brown counties want to do outside of their county borders. Those yellow counties are why MO is the way it is.

I can also say that I live in a red county, you can read that as VERY redneck, and those folk don't like what they see even in the yellow counties. They see that as a quick slide down hill into the "brown".

I can give you some examples that my county had votes on that got shot down, I have talked about them here and there in different threads, lets just say the red people tend to dig heals in and not move from what they see as right, and if you don't like it move. I personally know people that have moved back to more "country" parts of brown counties because things just did not go their way. Some things are nice, like one little activist getting things together to have our road turned into chip n' seal (almost pavement) from gravel, but when they want to start sending kids to brown schools the line was drawn and her family moved out. Never felt so sorry for a horse in my life, one horse on 5ac. Poor animal, but little Ashley wanted a pony, and then was afraid of it.....duh it is a big stupid animal that has a walnut sized brain and the rest is just full of shit.

When we say, ahh, lady you don't belong in the country, that is not being mean it is being honest. Yes next door you are going to see two cows going after it, and if your daughter asks why the chickens have no feathers on their back I will refer them back to you.....and then I need to explain it to you? Yea you don't belong here, you want to make here like the place you left, no we like it this way how about you go back there.

I bet that lady called at least the sheriff at least 5 times on just me shooting out back. They came out twice, the rest I got wind of at work. I would have loved to see her face.

“These nominees understand that this job is not a partisan one, but one that plays a critical role in pursuing maximum employment, maintaining price stability, and supervising many of our nation’s financial institutions,” Biden said in a statement. “I am confident these nominees will help build upon the historically strong economic recovery we have had under my Administration.”

Yall keep talking about pride in your flag, pride in your country, pride in your standing army.
Your entire nation is getting buttfucked and cucked, while military and police protects the invaders.

You no longer have a country. This is no longer
a sovereign nation.
Talking and voting and debating is just so much beating off.

While not K-12, I had a coworker who was gay and we caught him catfishing a male student. He also enlisted the help of at least one female student in his plot. He would have her talk to the males he was catfishing so they thought they were going to meet a girl.