• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

The good news is Rome still survived for awhile after it descended into total corruption.
Yes but living every day as an attack on reason is wearing.

It makes you wish you lived closer to Vesuvius just to make it stop.

Part of the problem is living in the den of the beast.

Heard from a vermin, same as me, that I used to work with.

He took his high speed training this state paid for and moved to OK to perform firearms investigations for a police dept there as a civilian.

He called the other day and can’t express the night and day attitudes of the peeps. He lives on a 5 acre plot and is setting up a horse barn for a couple horses and some goats.

His only negative comment and you prairie dwellers will laugh at this, he says it’s really windy and it never stops.

NY: Guy rapes a four and nine year old and gets 6 months. Defend yourself - you are screwed!

NY deserves its shithole status. The people are either too stupid or too ideologically driven to stop electing officials who push this sort of BS. Let the place burn, after a fence is erected to keep the disease from spreading.

Don't think for a minute that there is not lot's of bad people out there who would kill you in a heart beat. It is getting worse by the day.
Global awareness is getting to be a must have.

And it’s against the “law” to defend ones’ self in many cases. We live in a world that the people willingly give power and submit to men who seek to rule them using violence. It’s called gov’t. What could ever go wrong?

This is unacceptable and pisses me off on so many levels. They treat vets like shit and roll out the red carpet for illegals 🤬🤬🤬😡😡
Soldiers are brainwashed, used to commit atrocities to the benefit of a few, and thrown away by the state while not following through with the communist utopia to take care of them as these men were promised……….but it’s an honor to serve. Tell everyone you know so the criminal state won’t run out of delusional young men.

We need to be honest about what this gov’t is and break this “thank a soldier” “they are heroes” cycle of propaganda that does nothing for truth. What things should be are very much different than how they are. Stop lying to ourselves. It’s the first step to change.

NY: Guy rapes a four and nine year old and gets 6 months. Defend yourself - you are screwed!

I really don't know how we could be expected to live next to people in a state with these values. These sentences are totally out of whack. I guess it is going to have to play out with the states spinning out of control in terms of the legal system until someone picks a fight.

rbI6WMnhotws.jpeg

I really don't know how we could be expected to live next to people in a state with these values. These sentences are totally out of whack. I guess it is going to have to play out with the states spinning out of control in terms of the legal system until someone picks a fight.
I just pray I'm never required to go to one of these cities for work as there's a 0 percent chance I could watch this subway shit like what homeless Michael Jackson did go down without interfering.

Reactions: Mwalex
What happened to the philosophy of a parent being responsible for the welfare of their child ?

• Haha
Reactions: Mwalex
lol, they never actually processed any request for exemptions.
folks in the office for reasonable accommodation must have been out with wuflu, or they had a clotshot stroke.

There were two or three agencies in the executive affected by our governors mandate.

The women in charge of granting exemptions at the DOC actually issued some.

There was a full stop on the whole process, the exemptions were taken back and the woman fired.

When the process started up no more exemptions.

She did her job correctly, lives in FL now.

My cowards kept saying "No exemptions. Look what they did to the DOC lady and she was black!"

Never understood the intent of the race identification and asked why they kept saying that......

Soldiers are brainwashed, used to commit atrocities to the benefit of a few, and thrown away by the state while not following through with the communist utopia to take care of them as these men were promised……….but it’s an honor to serve. Tell everyone you know so the criminal state won’t run out of delusional young men.

We need to be honest about what this gov’t is and break this “thank a soldier” “they are heroes” cycle of propaganda that does nothing for truth. What things should be are very much different than how they are. Stop lying to ourselves. It’s the first step to change.
Dear Wade, I’ve tried to be understanding of your utter fucking lunacy, because you seem like you genuinely care about the Constitution and our country.

But fuck it, I’m out. Welcome to the ignore button.

And fuck you.

That is all.