• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

My local group tried to plan on organizing the local town Republican committe that is all but dead and make it active.

Bunch of people pissed about the vaccine basically took over what was a dead meeting.

Second meeting we had this blue hair hag shows up and starts saying none of the new elected officials are legit? We didn’t follow parliamentary rules, she is basically in charge.

First meeting she was wearing a mask.

Second meeting she called our town civil war monument the “Penis Monument”. It’s an obelisk.

She got in touch with state Republican committee and got the newly elected officers kicked out.

We were trying to do good things. Get a non binding question on the ballot having the town recognize people can make their own decisions about health care.

I’ll give the Communists one thing they are organized and committed….

Republican….

6F024EB9-193A-4F4B-BB25-05F90A74652E.jpeg

Someone posted this video then took it down. I don't know why but this is a great message that's worth listening to.

I just watched most of that vid.

Ricky Schroeder does seem a good dude.

That cult video though, me and him probably being age contemporaries, reminds me of a "Faces of Death" VHS tape popular early 80s.

It was a gore tape, some real images, some fake. The scene he describes sounds similiar to one in the vid that's was of the suspect variety.

John Durham did not kill himself!
And the democraps will say mean things and the republicants will point out all the bullshit. Then absolutely nothing will be done. It'll get pigeon holed and the next crisis will distract the people from their elected officials doing nothing.

Target “shit and dabbled in it”.

This should be a lesson to them and every other Corp in America, but they will not learn anything from it. As Corp America continues to hire woke assholes that make woke decisions, their failures will epic and costly.

Target “shit and dabbled in it”.

This should be a lesson to them and every other Corp in America, but they will not learn anything from it. As Corp America continues to hire woke assholes that make woke decisions, their failures will epic and costly.
apparently target has been donating to a grooming group for years.

3t8bnyVhkl3p.png

Exclusive–Rail Industry-Backed Ted Cruz Privately Lobbies House GOP to Tank Bipartisan ‘Railway Safety Act’
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...se-gop-to-tank-bipartisan-railway-safety-act/

What are your thoughts @Redmanss?
The best form of regulation is self regulation, because profits are harmed when they fuck up. The derailment in East Palestine cost NS a metric fuck ton of money and all the other Class I RRs are watching. Big Brother .gov stepping into mandate more bullshit is not going to fix anything. Shit, the NTSB hasn't even held the hearing on the derailment and Congress is trying to pass the fixes already? How "Never let a crisis go to waste" of them...

One of the main things in the bill they're trying to mandate (wayside detectors) have been in use for decades at the RR's own cost because they're far cheaper than derailments. Now the feds want to force it and make their implementation overkill? Where the fuck have they been for the last thirty-plus years? Ignoring it, that's where, because it didn't matter because they didn't have campaign money coming from the makers of those detectors but they did have it coming from the American Association of Railroads (AAR) and the RRs themselves.

Regulation in the private industry is always bureaucratic red tape that will cost companies more, which will cost customers more, which as always in the end, costs the consumers more.

My assessment? It's going to get watered down a bit more, but it's going to happen.

Reactions: JR_77
The best form of regulation is self regulation, because profits are harmed when they fuck up. The derailment in East Palestine cost NS a metric fuck ton of money and all the other Class I RRs are watching. Big Brother .gov stepping into mandate more bullshit is not going to fix anything. Shit, the NTSB hasn't even held the hearing on the derailment and Congress is trying to pass the fixes already? How "Never let a crisis go to waste" of them...

One of the main things in the bill they're trying to mandate (wayside detectors) have been in use for decades at the RR's own cost because they're far cheaper than derailments. Now the feds want to force it and make their implementation overkill? Where the fuck have they been for the last thirty-plus years? Ignoring it, that's where, because it didn't matter because they didn't have campaign money coming from the makers of those detectors but they did have it coming from the American Association of Railroads (AAR) and the RRs themselves.

Regulation in the private industry is always bureaucratic red tape that will cost companies more, which will cost customers more, which as always in the end, costs the consumers more.

My assessment? It's going to get watered down a bit more, but it's going to happen.
I’m spending hours a day now trying to track down “conflict minerals” compliance docs to give Raytheon the warm and fuzzies that their missiles are not made with minerals from a conflict region.

I think ISO certifications are bullshit letting someone else interfere with your shit also.