• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

i wonder who has been poisoning black minds. actually, i don't really wonder.

But he is not huwite. He cannot possibly be racist.

Actually, this will just drive families to develope their own enclaves and educational systems. And their layers of security that solve this problem in less than 5 minutes.

It seems like yesterday….

65A3ED81-6133-410E-BBB0-A84EEF88A78D.jpeg

I don’t think it’s reparations support they are working towards. I think they are wanting to provoke a race war to achieve a couple things:
1)A solid reason to impose a version of martial law
2)To destroy people of colour. The NWO hates dark skinned people. It is a basic tenet of the 3rd reich crew.

The race war has been used quite effectively to just down true justice and make honest, law-abiding, conservative God-fearing patriots the evil "domestic terrorist /white supremacist" .Lets not forget the real reason that SCOTUS didn't want to hear/didn't find standing in any of the 2020 cases - especially the clear ones (four as I recall) where state election boards made up their own rules without following protocols in the Constitution to make said changes -and the argument presented against Clarence was clearly a fear of what could happen (street "protest" aka riots, arson, looting etc.) if they even suggested they would hear the cases.

Law-abiding, truly peaceful protest clearly accomplishes nothing. There will not be change, even a hint of return to our Constitutional principles, without bloodshed or violence, which conservatives haven't been willing to do since 1776. We are past the time to act - and I blame Trump for that. And despite all, it still won't happen. Hence the need for false flags - we just had a mexican mass shooter whose family needed a translator, and non-citizen Uhaul truck driver being proclaimed "White Supremacist". Right. They will keep going with enough false flags until they come up with something big enough to impart martial law. The will not destroy their POC base until they have dstroyed the 74M "MAGA" extremists. Let's not forget how important a race war is to keep "commoners" of all colors from uniting against TPTB. That's the primary purpose of the race war.
The most powerful branch of government is clearly the unelected intelligence branch. They answer to no one. What happened to the contempt of Congress/Obstruction of Lois Lerner and Eric Holder? Absolutely nothing. There is a pretext of maintaining peace until you have the chance to "vote harder", because there was no fraud in the 2022 midterms (sarcasm).

McCarthy caved yet again, backing down on the promises he made to the people but failed to keep. MGT, any of the other pro-McCarthyist should equally hang their head in shame.

Last edited:
i wonder who has been poisoning black minds. actually, i don't really wonder.

What blows my mind is how this behavior literally has gone from fringe to mainstream in less than three years. Yes, I understand the indoctrination has been brewing for decades, but it took "permission" (as in rewarding this behavior with salaries, zero consequences over and over for clear racial violence, including homicide, in one direction only; while self-defense against this violence will rack up serious consequences. The justice system green-lighting this violence I think was pivotal in the behavior of the 13(6)/80 escalating the way it has. We literally went backwards 40 years in civil justice reform over the actions of the courts in the past 3 years; I think that is a travesty.

But he is not huwite. He cannot possibly be racist.

Actually, this will just drive families to develope their own enclaves and educational systems. And their layers of security that solve this problem in less than 5 minutes.

The problem is - the "security" or "protection" breaks down when the elderly Arizona rancher is held on over 1 M bail for having a dead body on his property, Neely being proscuted for being a Good Samaritan, etc. The "enclaves"/compounds either need to pay off their own judges to follow the Constitution, or abide to Sx3 to restore law and order.

Last edited:
Reactions: Two36
Was about time they got the terror treatment now we just need Climate Emergency Fund donors charged with financing terrorism.

Climate protest group Last Generation says German authorities are targeting it using law normally applied to terrorist groups​

In late 2022, the Welt am Sonntag newspaper reported that the Last Generation pays its activists up to 1,300 euros per month. The money is paid out by an organization called "Wandelbündnis" in Berlin, but originates from the Climate Emergency Fund in the United States.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/europe/-sh...rackdown-question-germany-s-democracy/2906497

Reactions: gigamortis
The don't want to address those 87,000 armed agents McCarthy promised to defund until after 2024 elections.
It was the republicants that passed the omnibus spending bill that provides the funds for those 80K IRS agents.
They know the populace has a short memory. They will beat the drum of defunding until the next election.

This shit needs to be rooted out.

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC
Get your kids out of public schools. How is this not the same as burning a cross in someone's yard?

They got their headlines that's all that matters. Hmmm, what else happened that day? He was the squirrel for their distraction of??