• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PortaJohn

Three officers being charged after shooting a woman in San Antonio who tried to attack them with a hammer after she cut fire alarm wiring to apartment building (I know a meme on not changing smoke alarm batteries fits in here somehow but I'll wait).

Covering their tracks with fake studies.

Soybean oil isn't good for humans. But this is a misleading study, designed to mask vaccine injuries.
Because exercise promotes bad health…..

what an odd thing to say...

MXymCUJGLCtB.jpeg
2784AE6B-9B51-4D99-8460-CB01E95A3346.jpeg

Idiocracy. We have probably gone decades between these stupid events now two in less than 6 months?

Bring back propellers and it will speed the Darwinism up.

Last edited:
Idiocracy. We have probably gone decades between these stupid events now two in less than 6 months?

Open casket? For all the other ground crew. It'll save a bunch of time and money over having a safety stand down.

Reactions: gigamortis
Open casket? For all the other ground crew. It'll save a bunch of time and money over having a safety stand down.
Saw a Crash & Salvage dude on my ship get sucked down the intake of a A-7 …...Literally !!
He was responding to a fire with a twin-ball unit hose and walked in front of the A-7 when it was turning AND turning up its engine. He went in fast , the Yellow Shirt director gave the pilot the cut your throat/engine signal. 😳
They put it on the elevator to the hangar bay , roped it off , where two Corpsman did the deed , gloved up with headlights & bags , crawled down the intake 🫣
They didn’t miss a lick on flight-ops , the Old Man mentioned it that night I think ?
Bad way to go !

Aircraft carrier deck crews quickly learn that EVERYTHING on that flight deck WILL KILL you, way before they even go out onto the deck for their first duties. Engine intakes, exhaust area, blast deflector plates, catapult track, tail hooks, elevators, arresting cables, cable ports, all of these things will turn a person into red mist in a split second if they were to get in the way...

My question is this though: Does that solve the problem or make it better? They will just install the next dipshit that will enforce the law as they see fit and had out imbalanced justice. We need to change the people pulling the power levers. Taking back the institutions is great if you could do that, but the corrupt power brokers are still going to be eating away at the foundation of the country.

My question is this though: Does that solve the problem or make it better? They will just install the next dipshit that will enforce the law as they see fit and had out imbalanced justice. We need to change the people pulling the power levers. Taking back the institutions is great if you could do that, but the corrupt power brokers are still going to be eating away at the foundation of the country.
i think we're lucky he isn't on the scotus for the next 20 years.

The Patriots should have gave each one of these masked losers a hefty dose of bear-rated pepper spray as well as a spicy gift to take home and hammer in the fact that they are losers and will NEVER be welcome in Patriot ranks.

Even though the Covid era and the supply issues with black powder and reproduction firearms/parts have put somewhat of a dampener on Civil War living history events right now, it would be awesome to have a few companies of Confederate reenactors with full uniform and kit and loaded and bayoneted Enfields to provide security for these rallies. Any ANTIFA and Nazi loser punks who want to crash the events can have the exciting experience of looking at the pointy business ends of a skirmish line. And guys with megaphones will make it clear that the rifles ARE indeed loaded. :)

Reactions: MJF

”This film has been through the ringer. It was originally done by — Fox was going to be the distributor back in the day,” Harmon said, according to Bounding into Comics. But then The Walt Disney Company and Fox had a merger — and Disney, the same Disney that has featured drag queens, homosexuals, and LGBTQ+ individuals and characters in their shows and movies, wasn’t interested. “Then Disney buys Fox and for whatever reason Disney shelves [the film],” Harmon said. It took a year to get the rights back, and now Angel Studios is the movie’s distributor. What does Hollywood not want you to know?

This trafficking can go very high up to the government level, too. A whistleblower told Project Veritas last year that Biden’s federal government was knowingly placing migrant minors with traffickers, including sex traffickers. There’s so much corruption that needs to be exposed.

Reactions: 91Eunozs and Mwalex

FBI doesn’t like when you assault their agents.

I'm glad that security lady was there to stop all of this.....
Looks like we needed a few more social workers...
You guys just wait! Just watch what happens when they get Lon Horiuchi back on the job!

They won't go after the grown men. Horiuchi is going to make sure everyone gets back in line by shooting their women and children!

So shut up and go back to working the fields, peasants!

You see how skinny whimpy the faggot soy bois were compared to the MAGA? I predict this incident majorly empowers pp. Street fight. Party time.

YO GLOWIES... ARE YOU TAKING NOTE? 🤣
"ROCK OUT AND KNOCK A FED FAG OUT" gonna be a trend... ya better start hitting those weights... and cut the carmel vanilla soy lattes 🤣

Last edited:

You see how skinny whimpy the faggot soy bois were compared to the MAGA? I hope/predict this incident majorly empowers pp. Street fight. Party time.

GLOWIES... ARE YOU TAKING NOTE? 🤣

"ROCK OUT AND KNOCK A FED FAG OUT" gonna be a trend... ya better start hitting those weights... and cut the carmel vanilla soy lattes

Did anyone else notice the 21 window VW Bus (like 100,000) in the background??
to stay on topic.....

Kathleen Kennedy working overtime to show the romans how to really destroy an empire.

OIP.57VuuiPhJjXMxohvRu7AtQHaI8

They won't go after the grown men. Horiuchi is going to make sure everyone gets back in line by shooting their women and children!

#neveragain

They better make sure they cut all Comms of the persons they plan on victimizing.

Or they will end up needing a very strong exterior perimeter. Think bundy x100

Waco would end very differently in this day and age.