• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Lon Horiuchi

People should be reminded; it should be all over the news... what this man did...
Never Forget

And I think that Lon Horiuchi and other shitbags are well aware that the only thing that is protecting them right now is the 'law' and it's enforcers. Otherwise riders on motorcycles wearing clown masks would be appearing over their hilltops...

You see how skinny whimpy the faggot soy bois were compared to the MAGA? I predict this incident majorly empowers pp. Street fight. Party time.

YO GLOWIES... ARE YOU TAKING NOTE? 🤣
"ROCK OUT AND KNOCK A FED FAG OUT" gonna be a trend... ya better start hitting those weights... and cut the carmel vanilla soy lattes 🤣

This is fckn amazing!

Hadn't flown in a while, recently had reason to engage an airline customer support.
The changes are palpable. Not just one person but multiple people not only with language issues (well, I'm sure they spoke theirs fine), but very, very rude, AND unaware of company policies. If this is going on in the cockpit, heck even if the pilots have to put up this in their admin. is NOT a comfortable, encouraging workplace. almost want to see my pilots and their crews before hand.

Did all major ailrine pilots get jabbed?

The wife works for a "little airplane company", they are bleeding pilots so she tells me. Sometimes they leave then come back. Why, the bullshit here is better then the bullshit there. They they leave again, more money, come back too much bullshit.

I think if I was 20 looking into flying would be a good idea. However I don't think I could put up with the current Uncle Sam.

Personally when/if it happens these people are going to start it. Or some other group of people "they" brought in to water down the traditional population of their country. What they did not remember is people of this specific faith have very strong thoughts on some topica.

Why did Bud Light lie about them supporting the gay pedophile movement with their brand and company approval.

Maybe its the only customer base left OR they really don't give a shit and expect it all to blow over. But this is in Canada, Perhaps they are also banking on the fact that the customer base is stupid and don't think what they do in Canada matters in the US.

Reactions: candyx
Maybe its the only customer base left OR they really don't give a shit and expect it all to blow over. But this is in Canada, Perhaps they are also banking on the fact that the customer base is stupid and don't think what they do in Canada matters in the US.
Doubling down on stupid has never been a good idea for anybody....
But you go AB. You go!

There is a new Corporate model coming where the customer's opinion doesn't matter. These companies are jokeying for future position with their banking masters.

Coming to a not so "Super Market" near everyone.

image-asset.jpeg

e6u42ltl2h031.jpg

San Antonio ramp worker fatality ruled a suicide

Wonder how they could tell?
probably video of the worker running full speed and diving head first into the engine, rather than an accident of a plane "running them over"

probably video of the worker running full speed and diving head first into the engine, rather than an accident of a plane "running them over"

I missed the whole thread on jet ingestion, but sorta pictured the guy doing an old (B&W) George Reeves as Superman getting a running start and then "flying" for maybe 10-20 feet.

I think there may be ham planets out there that could stall a jet engine, or at least seriously bog it.

That is how you get shot, multiple times

When firing squads first emerged it was done before firearms were invented. Archery tackle was the preferred tool for the job.

That would not be a bad idea for these fiends. At least they won't have to hear the sound of gunfire only their own screams of pain as a broadheads slice into their filthy flesh.

So they are broadcasting this kind of threat to America.... for what purpose?
Are they trying to get somebody pissed off enough to turn the freaks into a victim for media consumption?
That could work, but it's going to cost them more than they know.

“The real action is your target’s reaction”

- Saul Alinsky

The entire point of the escalation in this stuff is to cause an overreaction from the right (or even the center at this point).

They want another martyr, a “trans George Floyd” if you will, to light the match on another round of revolts.

The real question is what comes after that? What giant unreadable bill is waiting for them to pass after their target overreacts, and which of our rights are they hoping to take with it?

When firing squads first emerged it was done before firearms were invented. Archery tackle was the preferred tool for the job.

That would not be a bad idea for these fiends. At least they won't have to hear the sound of gunfire only their own screams of pain as a broadheads slice into their filthy flesh.
Take this from someone that's had a broadhead in his thigh. You don't even feel it.
Do you know that saying about getting cut with a sharp knife VS a dull one? Choose the sharp one if given the option.

There is a new Corporate model coming where the customer's opinion doesn't matter. These companies are jokeying for future position with their banking masters.

Coming to a not so "Super Market" near everyone.

image-asset.jpeg

e6u42ltl2h031.jpg

Is that Cuba or Venezuela? Looks identical to a North Korean 'grocery store'. And the one below is reserved for only the high caste members of society living in Pyongyang. Very creepy. The very few customers even during rush hour, the crushing silence of the atmosphere and the almost robotronic staff aimlessly watching you from the registers make it feel like you are in the Backrooms.

The Backrooms: (Fictional location in some popular creepypastas. Pocket dimensional glitches AKA "404 Error" pages of our own reality where people can accidentally stumble into and get lost in there forever in the labyrinths of empty corridors and starve to death or go mad.)

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC

The male employee most likely went in there because a real woman had told the staff that the weird predator ass muthafucka made them uncomfortable. People have the instinctive ability from over a million years of evolution to tell what is just "not right", no matter how hard a potentially dangerous abhorrence tries to blend in.

The male employee most likely went in there because a real woman had told the staff that the weird predator ass muthafucka made them uncomfortable. People have the instinctive ability from over a million years of evolution to tell what is just "not right", no matter how hard a potentially dangerous abhorrence tries to blend in.
Exactly. "This totally defeats the purpose.." yeah, defeats your purpose of public masturbation in the womens bathroom or whatever other weird ass shit you had cooked up.
These people are really starting to piss me off man JFC. Male employee should've reversed his deviant tard BS back onto him and said "How dare you assume my pronouns! I'm going to have you cancelled, bigot!"

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
So, even ten years ago, it was already known in the material physics sphere that you CANNOT construct a submersible hull using carbon fiber and other composite materials. And the same applies for any pressurized gas tanks that run high PSIs internally... And what did Richard Stockton Rush do with this information, and how did he react when ACTUAL EXPERTS in deepwater physics warned him about it?
smiley_freak.gif

Those results came from 50yr old white men. Disregarded. The young cute women have better coffee making skills. Let’s use thier experiences. Thanks. Bigots.

New doom! Global Tilting!!! Not making this up!!!

🤣
Yeah, because the magnetic North shift has nothing to do with it…
Right?

Just wait until mankind gets to experience the polar swap thing!

I'm glad that security lady was there to stop all of this.....
Looks like we needed a few more social workers...

Nice move, walking backward throwing elbows. Notice G-man wearing camera glasses to ID everyone later.

Last edited:
Reactions: mtrmn

🤣

Because China has such a large population the air atmosphere in that part of the world is thinner.

🤣

Nah dawg, that global tilt happened because KentuckyBallistics and his crew has been shooting that monster 4-bore rifle and that .458 Lott elephant gun way too many times. The recoil caused the tilt.

• Haha
Reactions: Samuel Whittemore