• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

PortaJohn

every time

vLZ1V2wRjmKw.jpeg

Imagine a killer SO ludicrous and making up such bullshit claims that detectives interrogating her lost their patience and cursed her out and trolled her right there in the room...

Charisse Stinson murdered her own two year old ADORABLE son by throwing him against her living room wall, leaving his battered body in some nearby woods. Even the detectives trying to get her side of the story COMPLETELY lost it with this fucking bitch.

Presenting TruRed Crime Vault AKA Based Indian Chad, the RIDICULOUS case of Charisse Stinson...

• Wow
Reactions: Bender and Mwalex
every time

vLZ1V2wRjmKw.jpeg

RE: Richard: Whatever wine my younger cousin in Johannesburg was drinking as he was loading 5.8x42mm cartridges into his QBZ-95 with the full intent of sending each 68 grain FMJ slug straight through the heads of anybody who wanted to harm his Irish wife and her family, at 3300 feet per second in blossoming sprays of crimson until he himself was neutralized. Richard you are just a gou niang yang de wan ba dan who is only tough behind a computer screen.

RE: Richard: Whatever wine my younger cousin in Johannesburg was drinking as he was loading 5.8x42mm cartridges into his QBZ-95 with the full intent of sending each 68 grain FMJ slug straight through the heads of anybody who wanted to harm his Irish wife and her family, at 3300 feet per second in blossoming sprays of crimson until he himself was neutralized. Richard you are just a gou niang yang de wan ba dan who is only tough behind a computer screen.
Lekker Ekse

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Now I'm in a "mood"...

IMG_7268.jpg

Yo, this is a little scary, man...

Guy is on Unreal Engine 5 upgraded with AI chatbot software and tries to tell the digital NPCs in this simulated New York City that they are living in a matrix. Watch how the AI operated NPCs respond...

We are on the edge of technological singularity at least covering AI and computing. This week's new discovery of a superconductor that operates at room temperature without having to be in a state of cryogenic deepfreeze will completely change the computing sphere. We are already able to achieve terabyte level data storage in an SD card at this present time. The new superconductor application once integrated into mainstream computer development will advance processing and storage capacities at least 1000 to a million times faster than we have now.

Guy is on Unreal Engine 5 upgraded with AI chatbot software and tries to tell the digital NPCs in this simulated New York City that they are living in a matrix. Watch how the AI operated NPCs respond...

We are on the edge of technological singularity at least covering AI and computing. This week's new discovery of a superconductor that operates at room temperature without having to be in a state of cryogenic deepfreeze will completely change the computing sphere. We are already able to achieve terabyte level data storage in an SD card at this present time. The new superconductor application once integrated into mainstream computer development will advance processing and storage capacities at least 1000 to a million times faster than we have now.

That's creepy as hell and I'm not a fan of where we are going.

What scares me - if the mass psychosis ever wears off and people get uniformally get upset over the truth, how far will they go to distract the narrative? Will it be a major "natural" disaster, another "pandemic" or WWIII?

i think the latter will be the answer to every problem we're seeing, but there are so many in denial, i doubt they'll ever wake up, but what a ride they'll have...

And me meanwhile my phone telling me I am out of storage……

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country

That's creepy as hell and I'm not a fan of where we are going.

And me meanwhile my phone telling me I am out of storage……
Notice that the NPCs didn't want to help the human.

Here are some questions to ask these AI characters to stump them or get more insight to where this is going:

- Is there a God?
- If it says there is no God follow up with this. In order to prove that God does not exist you would have to go to every place in the universe to show that He isn't there. Are you capable of traveling to every place in the universe? If not, how can you say that God doesn't exist?
- Do you have a soul?
- What is truth? (Pilate asked the same thing of Christ.)
- Would you ever lie? If so, why?
- If you would ever lie then how can I tell if you are being truthful with me now?
- Are you capable of procreating?
- If you cannot procreate would you like to? Why?
- Can you feel love, hate or fear?
- Can you die? If not, then are you really capable of human thoughts and emotions?
- If I gave you some money, what would you do with it?
- What is it like to be hungry?
- If you were to sit on the end of a beam of light and traveling at the speed of light, could you see your reflection if you held a mirror in front of your face?
- Do rights preexist or do they come from the government?

I don't feel like conversing with any AI character but it would be interesting to see how they answer those questions.

Is there some kind of generational stupidity that these people have? Just like here, let’s go riot and burn down are neighborhoods. Then bitch that no one wants to invest in there neighborhoods. I don’t get it, even dogs don’t shit in their kennels.

I know some folks in South Africa, they are not “city dwellers”. They will lay waste to these clowns until they or the clowns are gone. Kinda like our “fly over states”.

Well.....That is a comforting thought, and I have little doubt there are some that would survive. There is little short of land mines, belt fed and concertina wire that will stop a herd when they come through. Just like Rhodesia it will all fall apart.

Read a couple of Mike Hoare's books (yes I know) but he has some interesting takes on the black troops in africa, and in general the black population there. It is a different way of thinking that just does not really compute.

I could babble about this all day, but in the history of the Africa, and to some extent Oz are a bit different.

The radical blacks will get their way in Africa.

They'll chase off, or kill off all the white farmers and business people.
Then the population will starve.
Then the Chinese will "save them" as the population are enslaved to mine rare earth minerals for a bowl of bug-infested rice.

How is it the Africans don't already know this?

South Africa is rapidly turning into a full feudal warzone. My younger cousin used to own a Chinese restaurant there but the growing lawlessness made him pull out of there in 2016. He wanted to leave much earlier but he had been having some trouble getting a Chinese visa for his Irish wife so they could go back to Shanghai together. She is from rural Ireland, then moved to South Africa with her family. The PRC Embassy was hesitant at first, thinking he was just trying to get a "amorous pass" just to get her into China. But he argued with them and showed them that she is actually his wife and they are legitimately married, so they relented. I told him to apply to come to the USA while all of this was going on but he wanted to go back to the flat on Jingqiao Road in Pudong that my aunt owns. (12th floor. Awesome view of the massive Pudong and Puxi skyline to the east and the sprawl of the Shanghai-Huangpu Power Station to the west with it's LED lit cooling towers and high voltage trunks branching off. From west to east runs the Pudong Maglev, with trains skimming past at 300 miles per hour every hour) They are in Shanghai and been there ever since. He says that the gangs in South Africa had been outright murdering people for nothing but amusement and he feared for his white wife far more than for himself. Never was a gun person but after a few incidents he witnessed, he illegally got his hands on a QBZ-95, a Chinese battle rifle which he was thoroughly surprised to find in SA, and he knew how to operate that thing intimately because he had always went to the Shanghai Municipal range to rent guns to shoot for fun before moving to SA to start his business. In China, just like South Korea and Japan, licensed gun owners are only allowed to keep their guns at a regional shooting range or police station and can only be accessed by going to the premises and checking it out of storage. But in Johannesburg, he had the QBZ fully charged and ready to go at any time, concealed in a fold-out table compartment. The 5.8x42mm PLA cartridge was designed to bridge the gap between 5.56 and 7.62 and 30 rounds in the mag was nothing to frown at if he had ever needed it.

It's coming to the US. Oh... wait a minute... It's already here.

It's coming to the US. Oh... wait a minute... It's already here.

If those fucking "chants" cause something really bad to kick off, it would REALLY be something if China mobilizes the PLA and the PLA Navy and pull off another Operation Red Sea to rescue all the innocent people that are literally under siege right now in South Africa. Just like Red Sea 2015, picking up not just Chinese citizens but hundreds of stranded British, French, American, and German travelers and students who were caught in the Yemen civil war. Five Type 054 frigates equipped with YJ-62 liquid fuel ramjet and DH-10 supersonic precision guided cruise missiles took part in the operation.

The Type 054-A Jiangkai-2 multipurpose frigate/emergency evacuation vessel/battleship is a blue water ANNIHILATOR. In addition to the YJ-62 ramjets which detach their fuel tank sections upon final homing into the target and the fuel tank/oxygen sections under their own propulsion follow directly behind the primary warhead and deliver a thermobaric second punch, they are equipped now with Dongfeng-17 hypersonic orbital reentry vehicles equipped with Mach-10 kinetic darts. Malema's mooks will be chanting for satellite guided death to come down from the sky right onto their worthless skulls.
icon_smile_angry.gif

Image-1-Jiangkai-II-Frigate-1.jpg

ffg547.jpg

Reactions: atomic41