• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

PortaJohn

Word has it this was caused by Global Warming which is the result of ultra Conservative Right Wingers using their Natural Gas stoves to cook. Note, at the time this picture was taken, thanks to the discovery of the Monroe Gas Field near Spyker, Louisiana, it was reputed to the be the largest natural gas field in the World and Monroe, Louisiana was known at the time as the Natural Gas Capital of the World. So, I suppose it all makes sense.

So, we need ole Mr. Smith to indict Former President Donald Trump for causing this flood.

Probably also get him for the Great Flood of 1927. During the 1927 flood, it was said that one could take a boat from Bayou DeSaird (in Monroe) and go all the way to the Mississippi River, without ever touching dry ground. Which is a distance of about 80 miles. I grew up on that Bayou and its banks are the highest ground in and around Monroe. However, just east was the Chauvin Swamp, where, when not on or in the bayou, I could be found with my .22 looking for various critters and varmints to shoot.

D34F9E07-AC49-4C12-9D1B-199B290F65F0.jpeg

Addendum. I made a stupid mistake when I first posted this and should have known better. The initial well was drilled at Spyker, Louisiana, not Beekmann. This well is not far from the Pickett Family farm which is my wife’s family. The Pickett’s had a small well in their pasture that when it quit producing commercially, the family still used the gas’s from this well to heat their home and cook. The well was still producting a small amount of gas when we got married in 1973. However, it could not be trusted to provide a steady flow of gas. No one slept with the space heaters on. Brenda, who lived in her Grandmother’s home (next to her family’s home) after graduating from college and going to work, reported that she slept with no heat under lots of blankets and at times would wake up in the morning with left over dishwater frozen in the sink.

Life in the country.

Last edited:
If those fucking "chants" cause something really bad to kick off, it would REALLY be something if China mobilizes the PLA and the PLA Navy and pull off another Operation Red Sea to rescue all the innocent people that are literally under siege right now in South Africa. Just like Red Sea 2015, picking up not just Chinese citizens but hundreds of stranded British, French, American, and German travelers and students who were caught in the Yemen civil war. Five Type 054 frigates equipped with YJ-62 liquid fuel ramjet and DH-10 supersonic precision guided cruise missiles took part in the operation.

The Type 054-A Jiangkai-2 multipurpose frigate/emergency evacuation vessel/battleship is a blue water ANNIHILATOR. In addition to the YJ-62 ramjets which detach their fuel tank sections upon final homing into the target and the fuel tank/oxygen sections under their own propulsion follow directly behind the primary warhead and deliver a thermobaric second punch, they are equipped now with Dongfeng-17 hypersonic orbital reentry vehicles equipped with Mach-10 kinetic darts. Malema's mooks will be chanting for satellite guided death to come down from the sky right onto their worthless skulls.
icon_smile_angry.gif

Image-1-Jiangkai-II-Frigate-1.jpg

ffg547.jpg

I cannot see them attempting that. However, if they were to rescue a lot of innocent people, even Americans, it would be the most brilliant PR move of the last couple hundred years.

It would buy a lot of good will from a lot of countries.

Word has it this was caused by Global Warming which is the result of ultra Conservative Right Wingers using their Natural Gas stoves to cook. Note, at the time this picture was taken, thanks to the discovery of the Monroe Gas Field near Speaker, Louisiana, it was reputed to the be the largest natural gas field in the World and Monroe, Louisiana was known at the time as the Natural Gas Capital of the World. So, I suppose it all makes sense.

So, we need ole Mr. Smith to indict Former President Donald Trump for causing this flood.

Probably also get him for the Great Flood of 1927. During the 1927 flood, it was said that one could take a boat from Bayou DeSaird (in Monroe) and go all the way to the Mississippi River, without ever touching dry ground. Which is a distance of about 80 miles. I grew up on that Bayou and its banks are the highest ground in and around Monroe. However, just east was the Chauvin Swamp, where, when not on or in the bayou, I could be found with my .22 looking for various critters and varmints to shoot.

View attachment 8197484
Place could use another good flushing !! The Bayou Desaird ran/runs through the NLU/ ULM Campus where my brother was in a Frat in the 70’s. On my first visit there I ended up killing a Bull Cotton Mouth on campus. Garden Hoe 1 Mr. No Shoulders 0.👍

Place could use another good flushing !! The Bayou Desaird ran/runs through the NLU/ ULM Campus where my brother was in a Frat in the 70’s. On my first visit there I ended up killing a Bull Cotton Mouth on campus. Garden Hoe 1 Mr. No Shoulders 0.👍
I grew up about a quarter mile from the campus on the east side of DeSaird. It was very different in those days. More like a Louisiana bayou then a long, narrow lake. All my friends lived where they have built dorms, then torn down the dorms, built new dorms, etc. Needless to say, ULM is not one of my favorite institutions. So, I graduated from LA Tech. Then in later life, got my masters from, you guessed it, ULM. Of course, when I lived there, it was NLSC and before that, LSU Jr. College.

Cottonmouths? Yep, we killed em all the time. My oldest sister got bit by one, spent three days in the hospital. Leeches, gar (HUGE GAR!) We were fishing once on the other side of Edgewater Garden damn and saw one surface next to our 12 ft Jon boat that was nearly as long as the boat. Made it a point at times to see how many times I could swim across it without stopping. We used to have cypress ball fights in our jonboats, speeding along under the 5 1/2 hp motors. Caught baby turtles and sold them up town until our all knowing government thought they might carry germs and forced the retailers to quit selling the. Never heard of anyone getting sick raising them, but gotta protect the public, no matter how much it hurts. When we weren’t fishing or swimming or water skiing, we would hop on a horse and head for the woods. Raced each other on those. Headed out into the Chauvin to try to kill squirrels and rabbits with our .22’s. Not much luck because in those days, critters walking around in the woods were not that plentiful. Had ducks though, when we were older and had real shotguns, we shot at the ducks as they flew down Chauvin Bayou. Tough going.

Some years the entire Chauvin would flood. Then the dry years came. The 60’s got very dry. Water from other bayous had to be diverted into DeSaird so Monroe could get water. The Chauvin dried up. And some bright bulb thought it would be a great place to put a large housing development. And so they did. You might recal it was called Town and Country. Homes were built right next to ancient oaks that had waterline marks three feet high.

Came home from Vietnam and went out to my best squirrel woods There were homes there, lots of homes, paved streets, all going off into the swamp. So much for dry years…..Then, Louisiana does what it always does, it flooded. It was quite a sight, seeing homes appearing to march off into the waters of the swamp. Each progressive house a little deeper in the water. So, you, me, your parents and possibly grandparents spent millions building levy’s and pumping stations to protect people who live. In the swamp from the swamp the lived in, they invaded. Then came 1985 and the flood in the swamp was even higher. President Reagan visited the area and promised more of our money to protect even more of the ruined swamp from the swamp. Then came 1992 and more homes were built to the west of Highway 165 in the Chauvin. And more flooding.

Lesson, in louisiana, it’s not if its going to flood in Louisiana, its if it MIGHT NOT.

second lesson, in the 1950’s and early 1960’s, Bayou DeSaird and the Chauvin were a Great place for a boy to grow up.

my father sailing in front of our home
89F6A8C7-0A2A-424C-8E15-6CA1E383EC99.jpeg

Last edited:

The purpose of "vaccination" is never to reduce severity of disease for the vaccinated individual, that's the definition of a "therapeutic" or "treatment" not a "vaccination".

They had an after-the-fact study (presumably) that showed some decreased severity of disease in some populations (although since they are still refusing to acknowledge risks for appropriate risk:benefit analysis) that they are using to justify all their policies??

We are referring to Jack Smith’s latest bogus indictment of Donald Trump, of course. Handing it down just as the Hunter Biden/Biden Crime Family saga is reaching its denouement, the Special Counsel has now proven himself to be a veritable anti-Thomas Jefferson, brandishing what amounts to a malefic Declaration of Incumbent Party Rule.

That’s truly the gravamen of this 45 page abomination. It has nothing to do with justice or the rule of law or the protection of Democracy, and everything to do with triggering a trial clock in the DC District Court that will result in a guaranteed guilty verdict before November 5, 2024.

And should that succeed, no incumbent party will ever again go into a presidential election without mobilizing the machinery of the DOJ to its partisan advantage. After all, this is the ultimate weaponization of the judicial branch of American government by the Incumbent Party—an attempt to cancel an election via “preventive detention” of the leading candidate of the Opposition.

I grew up about a quarter mile from the campus on the east side of DeSaird. It was very different in those days. More like a Louisiana bayou then a long, narrow lake. All my friends lived where they have built dorms, then torn down the dorms, built new dorms, etc. Needless to say, ULM is not one of my favorite institutions. So, I graduated from LA Tech. Then in later life, got my masters from, you guessed it, ULM. Of course, when I lived there, it was NLSC and before that, LSU Jr. College.

Cottonmouths? Yep, we killed em all the time. My oldest sister got bit by one, spent three days in the hospital. Leeches, gar (HUGE GAR!) We were fishing once on the other side of Edgewater Garden damn and saw one surface next to our 12 ft Jon boat that was nearly as long as the boat. Made it a point at times to see how many times I could swim across it without stopping. We used to have cypress ball fights in our jonboats, speeding along under the 5 1/2 hp motors. Caught baby turtles and sold them up town until our all knowing government thought they might carry germs and forced the retailers to quit selling the. Never heard of anyone getting sick raising them, but gotta protect the public, no matter how much it hurts. When we weren’t fishing or swimming or water skiing, we would hop on a horse and head for the woods. Raced each other on those. Headed out into the Chauvin to try to kill squirrels and rabbits with our .22’s. Not much luck because in those days, critters walking around in the woods were not that plentiful. Had ducks though, when we were older and had real shotguns, we shot at the ducks as they flew down Chauvin Bayou. Tough going.

Some years the entire Chauvin would flood. Then the dry years came. The 60’s got very dry. Water from other bayous had to be diverted into DeSaird so Monroe could get water. The Chauvin dried up. And some bright bulb thought it would be a great place to put a large housing development. And so they did. You might recal it was called Town and Country. Homes were built right next to ancient oaks that had waterline marks three feet high.

Came home from Vietnam and went out to my best squirrel woods There were homes there, lots of homes, paved streets, all going off into the swamp. So much for dry years…..Then, Louisiana does what it always does, it flooded. It was quite a sight, seeing homes appearing to march off into the waters of the swamp. Each progressive house a little deeper in the water. So, you, me, your parents and possibly grandparents spent millions building levy’s and pumping stations to protect people who live. In the swamp from the swamp the lived in, they invaded. Then came 1985 and the flood in the swamp was even higher. President Reagan visited the area and promised more of our money to protect even more of the ruined swamp from the swamp. Then came 1992 and more homes were built to the west of Highway 165 in the Chauvin. And more flooding.

Lesson, in louisiana, it’s nice its going to flood in Louisiana, its if it MIGHT NOT.
My brother went to NLU because he couldn’t get in Pharmacy school in Arkansas, so a few locals from here went that route. All lived in a dump in downtown Monroe next to a big car lot. Totally out of place location, no window screens, no AC. Sucked !!
He lived in a Frat house that really was a house before that. He was sweating getting drafted big time , Vietnam was bad in 66-67 ..as were most years.
if he knew that sucking dick would have kept him out then , he would have been one 😳 He actually has great words for their Pharmacy program !
Strange thing is he just got back from Vietnam , on VACATION 🥴 His stepson is a pilot out of Hong Kong , got to fly for free. I have no desire to be any closer than the PI or Thailand 🍻 Other Louisiana memories was the smell in Bastrop 😷 don’t think masks would help. Ate some good chow there…
Oh yeah …a 215 lb gar was snagged/caught in the Arkansas River across the street from me. (Was a State record for years) I actually harvested a slim 7ft long , 186 pounder in 69. Came up to feed on shad and when the River went down , it was trapped. I Shot it numerous times with a Colt Woodsmen 22. In his head. Once it was dazed from rolling, took a hoe & ball bat and gave it a clobbering.👍
Good history about Louisiana 🍻 🇺🇸

Last edited:
I don't feel like conversing with any AI character but it would be interesting to see how they answer those questions.

Transhumanism will play big into their "Fourth Industrial Revolution". I don't know how yet, but my gut is telling me it will be linked to the Mark. Obviously digital ID & digital banking will play a role- but its not just that. There is a loyalty/idolatry component of the Mark. Time will reveal this all soon.

Desantis is polling so badly he has to give in to the Dark Side. This is his signaling.
FRD!!

Reactions: goinghunting
Big businesses fed up with Chicago / Illinois. The exodus continues.
_________
If United moved out of Chicago, it would be a blow to Illinois, which has lost other major corporate headquarters, including Boeing, which in May 2022 announced it was moving its headquarters from Chicago to Arlington, Virginia.
Also last year, Caterpillar moved its global headquarters to a Dallas suburb from the construction equipment maker's century-long home in Deerfield, Illinois, a Chicago suburb.

Just like before Covid, start training for it then let it loose! Next round of shit on the way this fall or winter!
Gotta get all the prescribed protocols in place for the next phase of the genocide

Well, Trudeau's mom was quite the "adventurer", OK lets say she was very promiscuous. Not just Castro and other politicians, but actors (Jack Nicholson), rock stars (most of The Rolling Stones); Trudeau himself had to payoff pedophilia claims (NDAs), so she probably need some lovin' BFC!
Just like Obama’s mom

Donuts for firearms

l‘ll raise the bid to $27.40 for a full auto M-16 they have in stock. None of those “bursty” modes. Bust belong on women, not limiting the fire of a Stoner design Rifle/carbine.

Have not yet figured out why I would want an M-16, nostalgia I suppose. Fired the real thing in the real place enough that firing full auto has no zing to me. Now, hitting boulders 6, 7, 8 hundred meters away and hearing that 5.56 round giving off a solid slap in the evening for recreation, not that is still fun.

On LZ Chippewa, our evening recreation was target practice with out M-16;s. Our hill had a Quad 50 and That was Impressive.

A9B6FCF9-AA92-4109-A49E-C181C05A6C0A.jpeg