• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Jesus.
When they start coming after knives; you know the Dems have the gun thing wrapped up.
Dems should just announce, they are against anyone that believes in protecting themselves (they are excluded of course)
Rosie O'Donnel still has her ARMED bodyguards..

Reactions: gigamortis
Jesus.
When they start coming after knives; you know the Dems have the gun thing wrapped up.
Dems should just announce, they are against anyone that believes in protecting themselves (they are excluded of course)
Rosie O'Donnel still has her ARMED bodyguards..
Death by 1,000 cuts is their battle plan....

So, who gets the money from the fine ?
Wells Fargo & Co. WFC will pay $125 million out of a total of $289 million in fines by the Securities and Exchange Commission against 10 firms “for widespread and longstanding failures by the firms and their employees to maintain and preserve electronic communications,” the SEC said.29 mins ago
My understanding is the money goes into a government slush fund to be spent as desired. I'll get more info...

It would be hilarious if ALL the evidence from ALL the states was presented. We know, ASGH. But it would make for good entertainment.

It was at the state hearings. Well at least 6 states. I watched them and seeing all the evidence presented was crazy. That video clip above with the Indian woman is from one of them. If you watch those hearings, there is zero doubt that the election was stolen.

Reactions: gigamortis
pMACwlp6fiKQ.jpeg

SEVEN FOOT TALL SPACE ALIENS ATTACK PERU!!!

😲

(Boy if ever we needed an all caps title)

Thank goodness our borders are locked down tight.

😲

Locals described the 'extraterrestrials' as having large heads and yellowish eyes, and said the mysterious figures are immune to their hunting weapons.

They claim they have attacked them every night for nearly a month since July 11.

and yet only one girl injured and nobody missing?

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r

😲

"Face-peelers" reminded me of frazzle-drip.
There are some funky creatures in Peru for sure.

Reactions: Bender and mtrmn