• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

1691552962161.jpeg

It was at the state hearings. Well at least 6 states. I watched them and seeing all the evidence presented was crazy. That video clip above with the Indian woman is from one of them. If you watch those hearings, there is zero doubt that the election was stolen.

Where are you watching this? Hopefully it is online somewhere, I cut the cord long ago.

Where are you watching this? Hopefully it is online somewhere, I cut the cord long ago.

I watched them back when they happened about two years ago. That video clip posted was from one of them. All of the swing states had these hearings where the evidence was presented by a team consisting of Giuliani, Ellis, and few others.

One of the team was an army intelligence guy that did an amazing job showing how the dominion machines stole counts. He was tracking the theft live and documented it all. They showed mule evidence, video evidence, ballot fraud, had testimonies from witnesses, etc. Those hearings were posted here and talked about a lot, hell @Bender even fell in love with a hot little blonde that got fired up.

I don't know where to find them now but millions of people watched them.

I watched them back when they happened about two years ago. That video clip posted was from one of them. All of the swing states had these hearings where the evidence was presented by a team consisting of Giuliani, Ellis, and few others.

One of the team was an army intelligence guy that did an amazing job showing how the dominion machines stole counts. He was tracking the theft live and documented it all. They showed mule evidence, video evidence, ballot fraud, had testimonies from witnesses, etc. Those hearings were posted here and talked about a lot, hell @Bender even fell in love with a hot little blonde that got fired up.

I don't know where to find them now but millions of people watched them.
I would love to see them.

Doug Mastriano, was one of the "hearings" meant to shed light but which produced nothing. He ran for PA gov. 2022.
Dr Shiva Ayyadurai, one of the smartest men ever to run for Senate (Mass.) showed many of the statisical improbabilities of the outcome.
Dinesh D'Souza, 2000 Mules. 950 military ballots come backin sequential order,all for Biden , no downballoting, with same signiature stylenot matching any originals. The GA State Farm Toilet Leal: and suitcases, Ruby...
How many places didn't preserve their records as required by law.
Remember how (R). poll watchers weren't allowed in or had to stayso far away it was worthless, legal fights allowing them in (Philly & elsewhere) boarded up windows etc.
Must of been made up.
ASGH.Nothing to see here. No Kraken. All was legit.
There was a great summary at one time before the thread taken down-LBC?

Last edited:
The hearings didn't go anywhere because ASGH. No one has the balls to do anything about it and the system is utterly corrupt.
Having a trial and demonstrating the crimes committed against the citizens of the USA would disenfranchise the voters.....
And cause them to KNOW their votes don't count. Aren't counted. Don't matter. And are a complete waste of time.

So they pretend there were no crimes, so people can continue to pretend they believe they have some sort of voice. LOL

Reactions: Mwalex
Over-watch would solve this quickly! (y)
One guy in a plate carrier that could be empty....
Not looking like much of a threat.
A bag full of fentanyl is probably the actual threat in the pics.

Did they declare Bankruptcy before or after they donated millions to Biden?
Que up Obama's received donations from bankrupt companies

I was going to say DNC donors.
Solundra anyone? 600M to 1170 employees.
All about moving money.
They know they won't replace ICE and fossil fuels, but you'll be dead from starvation, some plague or some special technology so there won't be anyone around to complain as private jets are exempt from fossil fuel rules. Only commercial planes are a problem.

Having a trial and demonstrating the crimes committed against the citizens of the USA would disenfranchise the voters.....
And cause them to KNOW their votes don't count. Aren't counted. Don't matter. And are a complete waste of time.

So they pretend there were no crimes, so people can continue to pretend they believe they have some sort of voice. LOL

I agree with all of this, it is a total waste of time......

But for some reason I will still do it, not sure why but I will. I guess because I feel I should.

Reactions: TACC and MadDuner
I agree with all of this, it is a total waste of time......

But for some reason I will still do it, not sure why but I will. I guess because I feel I should.
We do it because it's our civic duty....
That's just how we are.

Reactions: ZiaHunter