• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Robbie Robertson, The Band co-founder and guitarist, dead at 80​

I'm old......one of my favorite bands, and in my opinion one of their best songs.........

One of my favorite bands and still listen to their music. Saw them several times at the Fillmore East. Levon was my favorite and unfortunately Robbie screwed the rest of the band members.

NaMerWeSEC0f.png

Screenshot_20230809_192147_Chrome.jpg

Maybe I'm a bit slow... but to re-establish something... that would mean he already had a secure facility when he originally had possession of the documents 🤡

Proof that the 19th Amendment needs repealed. Why?

This stupid cunt probably sued for divorce and some cunt judge gave her custody of the son. The cunt judge was put in office by a margin of other stupid cunts voting for her.

Repeal the 19th and it's a good start to turning this country around.
You think that level of stupid is reserved for the female of the species?

Reactions: clcustom1911
One big lesson that we should all take from this is in the details on how the FBI was alerted to Deleeuw. Also, pay close attention to the following:

"On March 19, the charging documents said two special agents with the FBI conducted surveillance at Robertson’s address in Provo. He was seen “wearing a dark suit (later observed as having an AR-15 style rifle lapel pin attached), a white shirt, a red tie, and a multi-colored (possibly camouflage) hat bearing the word 'TRUMP' on the front," the charging documents said." (https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ly-threatened-biden-alvin-bragg-oth-rcna99083)

See how they are setting the picture of how a "radical" looks?

From the same site:

"The charging documents also said the FBI reviewed other comments made by Robertson on another social media platform. Robertson owns a sniper rifle and a ghille suit, has made violent threats to murder public officials and appeared to possess multiple firearms, according to the charging documents."

A lot of people own ghille suits, well they are now getting classified as a radical. Also, I wonder what the definition of "sniper rifle" was for the article?

At the end of day post smart and be smart. The internet cannot pick up on sarcasm or a shitty sense of humor.

No, the big lesson we should all take here is watch your words.

We all know that some on here get rather.....passionate......in there disagreement with the current system all the way around. He said something on "social media" that gave someone a green light to use him as the next example. He was a fat old white guy that likes guns, and does not like our current Pres or his policies. Does that ring a bell when you think of anyone here.

IIRC the "owner" of this site has come on here and said, watch what you say. We all know they are watching.

I have little doubt this guy was full of hot air and the likely hood of him doing anything is very small. Fat old white guys are not the typical people to follow through with those thoughts said out loud.

Don't be stupid. We all know "they" are watching this very "social media" site. I also think that they are learning from past mistakes and changing their tactics, these people are many things but stupid is not one of them.

Watch what you say.

Reactions: MadDuner
You think that level of stupid is reserved for the female of the species?
Agreed but with women it's a higher level of stupid and more prevalent. For example, just look at the parents that take the kids to drag queen story time and queer parades. It's mostly women.

If any men are present, they have been turned into geldings.

Agreed but with women it's a higher level of stupid and more prevalent. For example, just look at the parents that take the kids to drag queen story time and queer parades. It's mostly women.

I agree as well.

One thing that I just can't stand and really gets my hackles up is painting with a broad brush........get it....broad......I will go away now.

Reactions: MadDuner
No, the big lesson we should all take here is watch your words.

We all know that some on here get rather.....passionate......in there disagreement with the current system all the way around. He said something on "social media" that gave someone a green light to use him as the next example. He was a fat old white guy that likes guns, and does not like our current Pres or his policies. Does that ring a bell when you think of anyone here.

IIRC the "owner" of this site has come on here and said, watch what you say. We all know they are watching.

I have little doubt this guy was full of hot air and the likely hood of him doing anything is very small. Fat old white guys are not the typical people to follow through with those thoughts said out loud.

Don't be stupid. We all know "they" are watching this very "social media" site. I also think that they are learning from past mistakes and changing their tactics, these people are many things but stupid is not one of them.

Watch what you say.
Well, I think "post smart" covers watch your words.

Look at the stats for kids raised in single parent household and compare single moms vs single dads. Single mother homes have done as much as democrats to ruin the country.

"According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 168.3 million of the country’s 231.6 million (72.7 percent) citizen voting-age population were registered to vote at the time of the 2020 election. Given this statistic, signatories are claiming the “abnormally high” registration rates in counties such as Cochise (93.4 percent), Maricopa (97.8 percent), and others “constitutes strong evidence that Arizona’s voter rolls are not being properly maintained.”

In total, the signatories are alleging 14 out of Arizona’s 15 counties have inflated voter rolls."

That's a very diplomatic way of stating that we all know damned good and well that there's major vote fraud being committed in every election.

Anybody notice that as soon as the Utah man killed in the FBI raid broke news, ALL 3 sus accounts on our board just suddenly went dark? It had already been a losing game for them from the beginning, the OPSEC on the board was spectacular, that is why it devolved into a shitpost-slinging match and never got beyond that. And after the Utah incident became known, it only confirmed everybody's suspicions from minute one. They were trying to get people to reply with inflammatory memes and statements to get any justification to start investigating more individuals for their leftist handlers. The Fudd dude may not have been completely an AI chatbot, but a chatbot software could have definitely been used to glean all of the muzzleloader info from various black powder boards and their output then used to form the posts which are written by a person. Since 2019, there have already existed programs that are predecessors of ChatGPT which scour the Internet and can learn and evolve themselves just by absorbing all of the info from all the websites they crawl. Some of these experimental programs have been shut down by their researchers because they were alarmed at how fast the programs were learning and evolving by themselves, with some like the Google AI, even developing their own digital languages to communicate with other chatbots, all autonomously and with no further human instruction. Their handlers literally pulled the plug on the machines running the software out of sheer fright because they came back to the office the next morning and seen just how rapidly the software were evolving after just a single night of crawling the Internet, and these incidents had been documented all over the news pages of the time.

Last edited:
Anybody notice that as soon as the Utah man killed in the FBI raid broke news, ALL 3 sus accounts on our board just suddenly went dark? It had already been a losing game for them from the beginning, the OPSEC on the board was spectacular, that is why it devolved into a shitpost-slinging match and never got beyond that. And after the Utah incident became known, it only confirmed everybody's suspicions from minute one. They were trying to get people to reply with inflammatory memes and statements to get any justification to start investigating more individuals for their leftist handlers. The Fudd dude may not have been completely an AI chatbot, but a chatbot software could have definitely been used to glean all of the muzzleloader info from various black powder boards and their output then used to form the posts which are written by a person. Since 2019, there have already existed programs that are predecessors of ChatGPT which scour the Internet and can learn and evolve themselves just by absorbing all of the info from all the websites they crawl. Some of these experimental programs have been shut down by their researchers because they were alarmed at how fast the programs were learning and evolving by themselves, with some like the Google AI, even developing their own digital languages to communicate with other chatbots, all autonomously and with no further human instruction. Their handlers literally pulled the plug on the machines running the software out of sheer fright because they came back to the office the next morning and seen just how rapidly the software were evolving after just a single night of crawling the Internet, and these incidents had been documented all over the news pages of the time.
Are you implying then they the suspect members and the Authorities conspired together to kill this guy in Utah to see what online chatter would develop ? Am I understanding you correctly?

Reactions: Ltcg
Are you implying then they the suspect members and the Authorities conspired together to kill this guy in Utahto see what online chatter would develop Online? Am I understanding you correctly?

Glowie accounts are everywhere, not just gun forums. They can maintain a presence for years if undetected, poking here and prodding there from time to time, trying to get unsuspecting and vulnerable people to fall into the trap. The Utah guy wasn't a one day event. Glowies on Facebook and other local forums have already had him plotted out as someone who would say stuff reckless enough to warrant scrutiny, over months and probably years of online discourse. That is why they were onto him immediately.

The TWO rules everybody has to remember is that ANYTHING you post online will be there forever. And if doing or saying something does not get you actual results, don't do or say it. Plenty of people have allowed themselves to be clouded by emotion at the heat of the moment and said or done something without thinking it through, and got bitten in the ass. REMEMBER, narcissistic and elitist types who work in government and enforcement WANT and LIKE people to react emotionally. It gives them a dopamine rush. When they provoke and somebody simply does not react, or continues to be level headed, vague, and unfazed, they are utterly helpless because they could not elicit the outburst that they wanted. DO NOT give them any reactions, and you stay in control of the situation.

Think about the bully mentality. What kinds of people do school bullies like picking on more? The kind that immediately gets distraught, breaks down, start lashing out, and loses their heads upon the first insults? Or the kind who simply laughs along with them, does not get visibly bothered, pretending to be cordial but always maintaining a distance and appears to be "hiding" something? The former is what bullies LOVE, because it is free entertainment. The latter is what they are afraid of.

Can you imagine the shit those three girls had to take.
Does that black basketball chick still kneel or did she figure out that this country might actually be a decent place to live? Grier or something like that?

• Haha
Reactions: Docsherm
How much worse can it get ?

President Biden has secured a $6 billion deal to free Americans in exchange for jailed Iranians.
The New York Times first reported the prisoner swap agreement Thursday. Once five Americans imprisoned in Iran are allowed to return to the United States, the Biden administration is said to have agreed to release a handful of Iranian nationals serving prison sentences for violating sanctions on Iran.
Sources told the Times the United States also agreed to unfreeze nearly $6 billion of Iran’s assets in South Korea, transferring the funds into an account in the central bank of Qatar.

How much worse can it get ?

President Biden has secured a $6 billion deal to free Americans in exchange for jailed Iranians.
The New York Times first reported the prisoner swap agreement Thursday. Once five Americans imprisoned in Iran are allowed to return to the United States, the Biden administration is said to have agreed to release a handful of Iranian nationals serving prison sentences for violating sanctions on Iran.
Sources told the Times the United States also agreed to unfreeze nearly $6 billion of Iran’s assets in South Korea, transferring the funds into an account in the central bank of Qatar.

Watch what happens next. After this prisoner exchange, the Iranians will arrest more Americans (foolish enough to stay there) for even more money ransom.

Didn't Thomas Jefferson set the example for dealing with foreign countries taking Americans as hostages?

Barr had knowledge of Michigan election 2020 shenaningans. No surprise.