• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Hey Klaus, is that a challenge we hear?

4ef4a7cd76bdf8aa1143fec873e7f63c.jpg

Bring it...

Oh, and...

george-of-the-jungle-now-comes-the-part-where-we-throw-our-heads-back-and-laugh.gif

You....realize.....the 300 Spartans were....annihilated....yes?

True but they remain inspirations for everybody to this day and into the future as well. When the era of spacefaring battleships and super assault-carriers arrive one day, I can guarantee some of the biggest and most fearsome capital ships would be named King Leonidas, Thermopylae, etc... :)

I ain’t the sharpest tool in the chandelier, but I’ve got a pretty good idea of what to do………

This should piss you off!
They should start on Capital Hill first! 😡
A few years ago a few republicants were spewing that this needed to end. Then it was dropped like a hot potato.
Vote harder. The republicants are going to fix it.

I ain’t the sharpest tool in the chandelier, but I’ve got a pretty good idea of what to do………

I live in eastern WY, I haven't seen any elk in a few years around Laramie and Arlington. I think the Wyoming Fish and Game are completely full of shit with those numbers, and who are these ranchers that are complaining? And why won't they let hunters on their land to help with those supposed "overpopulation"? I've seen more moose than elk and deer combined. Even Pronghorn numbers are way down.

It adds up perfectly.
Burn the poor peoples slums then get low or no interest government loans to rebuild luxury condominiums.
A friend who spends a lot of time in Lahaina, and Maui in general, says much of the hotels and resorts are owned by the Saudis and the Chinese. He is positive they will no buy up as much of the burned properties as possible, then build and build.

In Mexico you have to be Mexican to buy land within 50 miles of the coast. We should have that here as well.