• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

My brother used to be the smartest person I knew. Sorta like what JB thinks of Hunter.🥴
A retired pharmacist, member of Mensa , never made lower than a A from 1st grade through Pharmacy School. Next thing ya know , him and wife # 3 are vaxxed to the max , wearing face diapers everywhere. Hell , he wouldn’t stay at my house when the hysteria started because my GF and I refused to wear one or get jabbed. We went to a Razorback football game when the Fuck Joe Biden chant started ,thought he was about to have a breakdown. Totally don’t get it. Just shows you can be bright about some things , dumb as a box of rocks about other things. 😞
Almost all of my close relatives are that intelligent and also that stupid.

Reactions: Sandhog308
No. Just a leaking NG pipe/valve.

Straight from

The home owner's guide to fuel air explosives - suburban edition.
How to create big balls of fire without the need for complex dispersion and timing techniques.

Pro tip: If you smell mercaptan, GTFOOT, without creating any sparks.
If the house was holding that much NG, those inside were dead long before the explosion.

Reactions: Mwalex
My big question about Maui is why the Navy wasn’t used to help with the fires and civilians?

Reactions: NoDopes
My big question about Maui is why the Navy wasn’t used to help with the fires and civilians?

You're kidding? Right?

iu
iu
iu
iu
iu
iu

You're kidding? Right?

iu
iu
iu
iu
iu
iu
Not at all. Why is this question not being asked? Within 100 miles of Maui was a group that could have helped the people on that island. It has nothing to do with the people in the pics you posted. It has everything with the GOV killing more Americans and not addressing disasters here at home. It also has to do with the people not asking this question.

Reactions: TACC
At 1000, the fire was reportedly "100% contained." Shit was wrecked by 1700. I bet they couldn't have even got the request for Title 32 forces through the Governor's Office in that State in seven hours. Let alone a federal request for Title 10 forces. Wonder if the locals even asked for help before it was too late. A different question is, what are they doing now?

• Angry
Reactions: Mwalex
"Pretty muthuhfuckin' fah from ok." -Marcelus Wallace

Those fellas that got tortured are going to own the state by the time their lawyers are done.

Just another evening of "protect and serve." Makes you wonder how many of your local pd/sheriffs keep a "throw down gun" for when their shenanigans get out of hand.

I wouldn’t have expected this in Michigan.

But I’m in the camp of ASGH.

Seems like bullshit. I'd like to see the area where he was walking from. There are many reasons a Railroad would put a derail in place. Also, you can tell from the track that it's low speed and that derail is protecting something such as a broken switch machine that might allow cars to go on to a main line and cause a major accident.

Reactions: DuneBoer