• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

He should be careful for what he's asking for. If he gets the real justice he's asking for, he will be in a prison cell.

I don't want the Lord to give me justice. If that were to happen, I would get what I deserve and that's not a good thing. I want mercy, so I get what I don't deserve.

Let's pray that Hunter gets what he deserves.

He should be careful for what he's asking for. If he gets the real justice he's asking for, he will be in a prison cell.

I don't want the Lord to give me justice. If that were to happen, I would get what I deserve and that's not a good thing. I want mercy, so I get what I don't deserve.

Let's pray that Hunter gets what he deserves.
Forced child sex. He doesn't deserve prison.

photo_2023-08-19_08-47-47.jpg

I want the mandated boosters.

Bring it on.

Let’s push the “new skeptical” some more.

Granted half of them will line up but I think there will be another group of fence sitters that have to jump one side or the other off the fence.

My former co-workers to maintain their employment all signed paperwork agreeing to forfeit their right to make medical decisions in this matter as a condition of employment.

Can’t wait to see what sort of decisions they make.

I want the mandated boosters.

Bring it on.

Let’s push the “new skeptical” some more.

Granted half of them will line up but I think there will be another group of fence sitters that have to jump one side or the other off the fence.

My former co-workers to maintain their employment all signed paperwork agreeing to forfeit their right to make medical decisions in this matter as a condition of employment.

Can’t wait to see what sort of decisions they make.

took me a while before speaking with my late fathers brother there in the states. they were lining up for their 5th shot. told him for the family not to get them, and they shouldnt have gotten the first ones. havent had the heart to ask if he and the family took their 5th or if theyve gotten their free donuts with their loyalty cards. my mother has spoken with them, she told me theyve moved down to florida, my cousins still in NJ. i suspect they havent had any bad reactions to the jabs and keep having their loyalty cards punched. their baby brother has been ill for a long time. i think theyre up to their 4th or 5th. i dont know what is exactly wrong with him but surprised hes still on is feet. i just feel like throwing up my arms and not giving a fuck with anyone other than my wife and daughter. the rest can keep punching their loyalty cards with their favourite jab manufacturer, good luck to them. i have my clown suit ready for funerals.

• Haha
Reactions: adubeau
took me a while before speaking with my late fathers brother there in the states. they were lining up for their 5th shot. told him for the family not to get them, and they shouldnt have gotten the first ones. havent had the heart to ask if he and the family took their 5th or if theyve gotten their free donuts with their loyalty cards. my mother has spoken with them, she told me theyve moved down to florida, my cousins still in NJ. i suspect they havent had any bad reactions to the jabs and keep having their loyalty cards punched. their baby brother has been ill for a long time. i think theyre up to their 4th or 5th. i dont know what is exactly wrong with him but surprised hes still on is feet. i just feel like throwing up my arms and not giving a fuck with anyone other than my wife and daughter. the rest can keep punching their loyalty cards with their favourite jab manufacturer, good luck to them. i have my clown suit ready for funerals.
I've lost 3 family members in the last 10 months, all took the jab , one was 56 and triple Jabbed died of covid supposedly, one was 88 , one was 58 and a alcoholic, not sure if the jab had anything to do with their deaths but none of the family members that refused the jab have died .

So what kind of game plan are we talking Canada? Regime change in US or ................. Lowering the Rainbow flag to half-mast?

Canada's Foreign Affairs Minister Prepping "Game Plan" For If U.S. Takes "Far Right, Authoritarian Shift"​

Canada's Foreign Affairs Minister Melanie Joly said last week that the country is considering a "game plan" on how to respond if the United States "takes a far-right, authoritarian shift" (read: elects a Republican) in 2024.

While the rest of the world deals with actual problems, like wars, famine and human trafficking, Canada seems keen on spending its time creating "scenarios" on what it would do if the United States winds up electing anybody other than President Biden in 2024.

During an interview with a Montreal radio station last week, Joly commented: “We are certainly working on scenarios". She said Ottawa “must certainly prepare several scenarios" because of the country's close political and economic ties to the United States.

As National Post wrote this past week, the "plan" is so secretive and so important, Joly offered up little to no reasoning or detail as to why it exists or what it hopes to accomplish in the first place.

“In general, there is our game plan, precisely to be able to manage what could be a rather difficult situation,” she vaguely remarked. “I will work with my colleagues and with the mayors, the provincial premiers, with the business community, with the unions, with everyone in the country, so that we are ready regardless of the election outcome.”

To me a synagogue is still a house of worship of God - even if you were relatively pure and kept the ten commandments your whole life you shouldn't tempt God like this. I stopped caring about ever seeing justice in this world; its not happening. They will get theirs soon enough. Buckle up - the big T is coming soon.

Sheeple + Propaganda + Fear = Control

1. Whether a Chyna-variant or a vigorous cold, something is spreading quickly and is "real" (kind of funny how this "emerges" when needed). Yes I did two at home tests that were negative. It took me two weeks to turn the corner because I'm weak these days (longest cold/flu for me ever); but it settled down and all I have now is a mild residual sinus infection (Z-pack time). My taste is returning (my cooking still sucks). Yes my dog was sick for a few days too. Take care of yourself and your loved ones. People at higher risk need to treat it the same way we used to treat flu (because it is an upper respiratory/sinus virus). I'm sure people very vulnerable (I technically am in that group) could succumb to it just like the flu, but its not the plague. Common sense: keep up your vitamin D levels, don't visit grandma when you have it, don't send your snotty kids into the grocery store. Rest, TLC and all the things we already know to do.
2. Thanks for your prayers, I appreciate y'all.

Last edited:
I didn't realize they faked his death but I'm not surprised. (Is Epstein really dead?? lol)...
Eric Holder was in charge of this OKC op IIR...
It was all to shut Terry Nichols up, and disperse the Michigan militia.
Terry Nichols was exposing the things we are seeing them do today, 35 years ago.

So how exactly did a camera get into the cellblock, nah this bs period
During his two-and-a-half years without trial Ryan has been moved around to 17 different facilities. Ryan has been beaten, abused, tortured, and neglected since his arrest in January 2021
It is this shit right here that I would start civil war over! FUCK GLOWNIGGERS! But no, here we all sit. Fuck you FBI.

I posted this yesterday:

And today:

I didn't realize they faked his death but I'm not surprised. (Is Epstein really dead?? lol)...
Eric Holder was in charge of this OKC op IIR...

All of the files on what happened in Waco, all of it, all the evidence, was in the offices at OKC....
All of it.
All of the building and contents were quickly gathered and dumped in a secure location just outside OKC.
No one is better at destroying evidence.