• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

KFfn9jvqczeL.png

Had some bad stuff happen after hurricane Katrina. FEMA and other alphabet soups would take our diesel, food, ice and other supplies. It got so bad that we would run full tankers only after midnight without plackards only on back roads. Felt like we were running moonshine. They even started taking our helicopters. We would land in remote areas and service them there, we couldn’t use an airport. When big brother wants to beat you up and take your candy he will. Nothing new

Alphabets suck on a good day, imagine how bad it is for a libtard Hawaiian government and being a remote island.

Total incompetence, fema took our reefer full of ice that we had contracted and sent him to New Orleans, the next day he shows back up wanting a place to park. When he got to NO they didn’t have any support to handle the ice so they told the driver to just drive around and they would contact him when they were ready( don’t know how they were gonna contact him because there were no cell phones working) so he drove a few hours and found some bad places that weren’t safe so he decided to park at our site. We let him park and he sat for 3 days, his freezer ran out of diesel , the ice melted , he said fuck it and went back north. Total waste of everything and we had to pay for it all. They wouldn’t reimburse us a cent because they said they didn’t use the ice.

Last edited:
When I was teaching, I ran into a serous problems regarding calculators. They rob the student’s brains of the ability to conceptualize math. They can’t see 1+1=2. The problem was, they could not do even the simplest of equations. An equation such as x+1=2, Solve for x. Tried every way including a variety of physical representations. Example: Put a box down then a large plus sign on paper, then a pencil. Next a large equal sign. Finally 2 pencils. Question, how many more pencils would have to be in the box, if I combined them with the pencil showing on the left to equal the two pencils on the right. Blank stares all around.

Now, why should algebra matter, right? Well it matters a lot more than you realize. Ever go into a store to purchase a coke? You used algebra. In your mind, you used an equation, hardly without thinking. The equation, do I have enough money in my pocket to buy the coke. The equation, will the amount of money spent on the coke exceed the amount of money I have? Or current cash - Money to purchase coke => than 0.

We make these determinations every day in our lives. Or at least we should.

Now far too many of us avoid this by using a credit card(s) and running up a massive debt. They keep using new second mortgages or bill consolidated loans until the magic day comes up in court where the Judge relives them of their debt in exchange for now useless credit cards. And as usual. You and I, who have our finances in check, live as close to or above our means as possible, pay the bill because the merchants and other creditors have to charge more to make up for the losses. Credit is not free, but Algebra pays.

Final thought, once while eating lunch, many years ago, we overheard a fellow complaining about his bankruptcy settlement’s requirements. We overheard because he was complaining so loudly it was pretty much impossible to ignore. Oh, all the classes he had to attend, all the things he had to give up. it was such an “injustice” to him. What an ass.

When I was teaching, I ran into a serous problems regarding calculators. They rob the student’s brains of the ability to conceptualize math. They can’t see 1+1=2. The problem was, they could not do even the simplest of equations. An equation such as x+1=2, Solve for x. Tried every way including a variety of physical representations. Example: Put a box down then a large plus sign on paper, then a pencil. Next a large equal sign. Finally 2 pencils. Question, how many more pencils would have to be in the box, if I combined them with the pencil showing on the left to equal the two pencils on the right. Blank stares all around.

Back when I was teaching children math, liked using a very wonderful set of beads and bead blocks that showed numbers clearly as actual items rather than abstract numbers.

Schools suck ass these days at teaching math because all they care about is making sure the kids come out as zombies doing some answer the way some idiot wanted it worked out and beating them over the head.

When my nephew was in high school, I sat him down one day and showed him on a long vertical chart how you move things up and down decimal places and that's the number and how much you can do with that. It was like something he had never been taught before.

I used to teach math and reading to very young children and never had any that couldn't get it.

I would also suggest however that modern digital clocks and watches are the worst thing for kids.
Learning to tell time the old analog way with a clock face taught their brains so much.

Back when I was teaching children math, liked using a very wonderful set of beads and bead blocks that showed numbers clearly as actual items rather than abstract numbers.

Schools suck ass these days at teaching math because all they care about is making sure the kids come out as zombies doing some answer the way some idiot wanted it worked out and beating them over the head.

When my nephew was in high school, I sat him down one day and showed him on a long vertical chart how you move things up and down decimal places and that's the number and how much you can do with that. It was like something he had never been taught before.

I used to teach math and reading to very young children and never had any that couldn't get it.

I would also suggest however that modern digital clocks and watches are the worst thing for kids.
Learning to tell time the old analog way with a clock face taught their brains so much.
Something I noticed in training guys. We used to use a Thomas Guide map book to get around the city. When GPS units starting becoming more available I saw guys use them and still not know how to get around. I’d tell the to drive to a major intersection and I’d meet them. They’d ask for an address to put into the gps. All they learned was to follow instructions and I guarantee it made them worse problem solvers.

Something I noticed in training guys. We used to use a Thomas Guide map book to get around the city. When GPS units starting becoming more available I saw guys use them and still not know how to get around. I’d tell the to drive to a major intersection and I’d meet them. They’d ask for an address to put into the gps. All they learned was to follow instructions and I guarantee it made them worse problem solvers.

That's a known problem, spatial awareness and directional awareness is something you have to learn and train your brain on and if you stop doing it for some time or never get used to doing it, your brain simply no longer has the pathways to process spatial information.

It's just like how infuriated I get because so many people (including on here) not only have no memory for things but can't even figure out how to search Google for something as they have gotten conditioned to being spoon fed links.

Im on the mid/ older end of millennial. I learned to drive with one of these. Don't remember which edition (42nd ish I think).
ScreenShot2023-06-06at2.43.09PM_900x.jpg

Reactions: Father O’blivion
You can’t believe how much you have nailed it. Our Fed ex people have two different drivers. One driver will drive right past our mailbox / address with 474 in large numbers and turn left and drive to a neighbor that lives on the other side of the point with the numbers 450 displayed in front of their drive because the GPS says this is 474. So, to get packages, including important ones, either we have to go shopping with the neighbors or the neighbors have to come shopping with us to get the package delivered to 474. Fortunately they take a picture of the delivery so we have clues as to where our packages have been sent.

What is interesting is my GPS unit gets me pretty darned close to 474. So, what satellite their unit is getting data from must obviously be a GLASNOS unit that is defective.

Reactions: MJF and mtrmn
I don't want to offend the Lord of Hosts by pretending to know what He thinks except in His written word. Hopefully, He will forgive me from guesses and theories on His intentions.

With that said, God hates the killing of babies and classifies homosexuality as an "abomination." Mankind's freewill permits the decisions we make but we cannot control the consequences except to avoid decisions that bring about undesirable consequences.

I posted this link about Maui burning sometime ago.

Now let's shift our focus on California and their new laws for 2023 regarding just two of the things that He detests.

Those are a few stories which highlights the decisions that Californians are making. Now let's look at possible consequences.

The state is expected to receive a year's worth of rainfall in 24 hours:

I'm not a seismologist but just out of curiosity found some articles on the theory of heavy rainfall contributing to earthquakes.

So does anyone have a design for a US flag with only 49 stars instead of 50?

There was too much personal info in there but given the rumors about who and what he is it probably needed to be said. The music industry would absolutely devour a guy like this and never care as long as they got their money out of him.

This brings up something I have been thinking about a lot lately: if a man would just compromise his morality to fit the opportunity he can make better money than sticking to what is right. This goes for every industry all the way down to tic-Tok videos. Few value the gift of a life rightly lived - it’s better to be wealthy than honest and hard working. If they can’t get rich they just go on government assistance and bitch about how hard it is. This is the world we now live in. We have lost our honor and everything will collapse because of it.

Last edited:
There was too much personal info in there but given the rumors about who and what he is it probably needed to be said. The music industry would absolutely devour a guy like this and never care as long as they got their money out of him.

This brings up something I have been thinking about a lot lately: if a man would just compromise his morality to fit the opportunity he can make better money than sticking to what is right. This goes for every industry all the way down to tic-Tok videos. Few value the gift of a life rightly lived - it’s better to be wealthy than honest and hard working. If they can’t get rich they just go on government assistance and bitch about how hard it is. This is the world we now live in.
He fell asleep with his head against the window
He said an honest man's pillow is his peace of mind
This world offers riches and riches will grow wings
I don't take stock in those uncertain things

Reactions: lariat
Yeah, they mean you, and me, and everyone we know.

"

Scientists Say A Terrifying Population Correction Is Coming Soon​

[edit] click MSN link for story. But you already know the ending.

Basically "Turn to AI and tech to save humanity from itself".

Even the most lukewarm Christian can read between those lines. So keep it up, you purveyors of baalshit, with your manipulative and murderous shenanigans. The owner of the joint will be along in this lifetime to show you your rock to live under in outer darkness for 1000 years while you figure out if you want to get with the program of loving and living or not.

Otherwise, poof and your gone, up in smoke. Not even to be remembered. Not one tear will be shed over ya..

Bye-Bye.

Last edited:
fuck. they were told to shelter in place? they didn't turn on the sirens? they didn't turn on the water? wtf?

Its over 1000 easy. The rumors abut the fire-starters and waters beng shut off are going to be hard to suppress. Covid/jab was a relatively soft kill. Burning to death is not.

Don't forget the great maps from AAA too! And navigation by stars...

This brings up something I have been thinking about a lot lately: if a man would just compromise his morality to fit the opportunity he can make better money than sticking to what is right. This goes for every industry all the way down to tic-Tok videos. Few value the gift of a life rightly lived - it’s better to be wealthy than honest and hard working. If they can’t get rich they just go on government assistance and bitch about how hard it is. This is the world we now live in. We have lost our honor and everything will collapse because of it.
Totally agree brother. Our society has a warped sense of what makes a person worthy of respect.

This makes me sick. I can’t imagine a worse way to die. Then you have Mr. Potato head who doesn’t give a f#%k. Just like East Palestine, they’re going to ignore and do little to nothing to help. But if you live in Ukraine it‘s and endless flow of money and supplies. It’s Bullshit!

This makes me sick. I can’t imagine a worse way to die. Then you have Mr. Potato head who doesn’t give a f#%k. Just like East Palestine, they’re going to ignore and do little to nothing to help. But if you live in Ukraine it‘s and endless flow of money... and supplies. It’s Bullshit!
That's because the money going to Ukraine isnt going to the Ukrainian people either... it makes a quick u-turn and heads right back to Pedo-Pete and team...

This makes me sick. I can’t imagine a worse way to die. Then you have Mr. Potato head who doesn’t give a f#%k. Just like East Palestine, they’re going to ignore and do little to nothing to help. But if you live in Ukraine it‘s and endless flow of money and supplies. It’s Bullshit!
I agree about Potato Head Joe BUT I would bet that the dead voted in mass for democrats and did what good little sheep always do, as they are told. You would have to be a special kind of stupid to shelter in place during a massive fire on a fucking island. I feel badly for these folks but this is generational conditioning at work and a lesson for anyone that is capable of still learning from examples.

Last edited:

And again:
Cass County Prosecutor Victor Fitz claims he is waiting for police to finish the investigation making a decision whether or not to file criminal charges against the customer.

In Michigan, obviously, we do have defense of others as part of the law in Michigan, that you can defend others if they’re in a situation that there’s dangerous force being used against them.
The unnamed store owner told Wood TV that the heroic customer saved his life.

Last edited: