• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

PortaJohn

I read this story, it was very hot, the family with the baby, and I want to say baby under 1yr old. Their electric car was dead. The staffer had parked her gasoline car in the only working open charging location. This family asked the staffer to move, she refused. The family explained it's hot, baby hot, car dead, no AC. Staffer said sorry the .gov is on the way and she needs to charge her Cadillac. Family calls sheriff. Sheriff says there is no law that says you can't park a gas vehicle in an electric charging spot, sorry.

Story hits the air......the .gov doing the "well you can do anything with an electric you can with a gas tour" says, well we need more charging stations.

If nothing else it should have showed at least one family what the .gov thinks of them and what their place is.
Since when does it take 4 days to drive from NC to TN.

Since they are doing it in shitboxes and have to sit at charging stations and travel off the direct route I guess.

When the country got things done the success would have been based on how quickly you could get from A to B not that you “eventually” made it.

A long time ago I read a story on how they plan on taking over the world. You are watching it happen. Key of that was to out breed western europe and then invade as refugees. Add to this you now have idiot globalists thinking this will play right into their hands rolling out the red carpet for them. Both in the US and in europe. I would live to see the PM there start to put them right back on a boat and send them back, but that is pretty difficult the way things are now.

I really think this is not a race thing like so many think, I think it is a religion thing. I really think you will have one christian nation left, standing alone, and it is not going to be the US.
I see it as a culture thing.

Nothing to do with race we agree.

I think they want cultures more likely to accept control and strong authority.

BREAKING: Federal judge issues restraining order BLOCKING New Mexico governor's unconstitutional concealed/open carry ban:

Great work, Patriots all over, who have contributed in bringing this to light and making it viral all over the online networks by discussing, sharing, and reposting content. We have to ALWAYS be on the double quick, because the gun banners would always be trying to sneak nonsense through.

The open carry rallies in Albuquerque on Sunday and Monday were very orderly, wholesome, and helped get more attention on the issue. Everybody was carrying guns, some with multiple guns, to make a statement. There were no incidents, not even a scrap of litter left behind afterwards, just like how clean and orderly it was at Tea Party 2009 in DC and it was a great meetup and conversation opportunity for everybody.

BREAKING: Federal judge issues restraining order BLOCKING New Mexico governor's unconstitutional concealed/open carry ban:

Great work, Patriots all over, who have contributed in bringing this to light and making it viral all over the online networks by discussing, sharing, and reposting content. We have to ALWAYS be on the double quick, because the gun banners would always be trying to sneak nonsense through.

Why isn’t it a civil rights abuse charge?

Oh yeah, politicians get something better than qualified immunity.

They enjoy unlimited immunity.

Why isn’t it a civil rights abuse charge?

Oh yeah, politicians get something better than qualified immunity.

They enjoy unlimited immunity.

She REALLY needs to be arrested, charged, and ordered to resign. The message far and wide have to be that NOBODY tries to subvert or usurp the Constitution, which is the one thing that makes us a sovereign and independant country.

This guy will eventually be in a courtroom, fighting for his freedom. I have no doubt. Too many lies and too much deception is involved with him. This is one guy that should have never opened his mouth....ever. His past words will be used against him.

Rand Paul has a hardon for him, and will sink this slime ball.

I cant wait!

This guy will eventually be in a courtroom, fighting for his freedom. I have no doubt. Too many lies and too much deception is involved with him. This is one guy that should have never opened his mouth....ever. His past words will be used against him.

I cant wait!

ASGH

I cant wait!

Will find a comfortable life in retirement like Lois Lerner.

I cant wait!
Have you ever heard of Hillary?

I cant wait!
Fat chance , i am certain somewhere deep in blacked-out small print on Pfizer,Moderna contracts broad legal immunity there is legal protection for Fauci and the rest of his goon squad as well. We just haven't seen it so far as he doesn't need it for now.

Remember Plandemic was man made , and if you follow the money it ends up squarely at Fauci's feet , Whuan Lab might be the origin but they were just the subcontractor to EcohealthAlliance if Wuhan wouldn't cut it some lab in Ukraine would.

Last edited:
Fat chance , i am certain somewhere deep in blacked-out small print on Pfizer,Moderna contracts broad legal immunity there is legal protection for Fauci and the rest of his goon squad as well. We just haven't seen it so far as he doesn't need it for now.
It’s my sincere hope that Karma has no limitations due to any immunities granted by our corrupted legal system.

I see it as a culture thing.

Nothing to do with race we agree.

I think they want cultures more likely to accept control and strong authority.
Now let me ask you this question that has popped into my mind. And just for the sake of giggles try (I know it is not possible) to take YOU out of the answer?

Yes, you are correct "accept control and strong authority". You are seeing it across the mid east and their religion.

I think we can agree that what I call the "Davos group" are the ones that want to be in charge. I also think these idiots see the "migration" of peoples from the mid east as a way to water down those that resist WEF and WHO control.

Assume that is all right.

Do you think those moving up from the mid east are going to be happy under the thumb of Davos? If you answer no.....

Do you think that those that the Davos group oppressed and "watered down" will pick up arms to protect the Davos group. To that one I would say depends on how deep the mind fuck is, and how quick. They will need to be turned into EastAsia or Eurasia sometime after the truth has faded from memory. If that amount of time has passed, sure brainwashed people will do anything.

Personally I think that is the plan, there are a few things that are screwing up this plan, "misinformation", Russia as well as a few other things.