• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

1694725943272.jpeg

Now let me ask you this question that has popped into my mind. And just for the sake of giggles try (I know it is not possible) to take YOU out of the answer?

Yes, you are correct "accept control and strong authority". You are seeing it across the mid east and their religion.

I think we can agree that what I call the "Davos group" are the ones that want to be in charge. I also think these idiots see the "migration" of peoples from the mid east as a way to water down those that resist WEF and WHO control.

Assume that is all right.

Do you think those moving up from the mid east are going to be happy under the thumb of Davos? If you answer no.....

Do you think that those that the Davos group oppressed and "watered down" will pick up arms to protect the Davos group. To that one I would say depends on how deep the mind fuck is, and how quick. They will need to be turned into EastAsia or Eurasia sometime after the truth has faded from memory. If that amount of time has passed, sure brainwashed people will do anything.

Personally I think that is the plan, there are a few things that are screwing up this plan, "misinformation", Russia as well as a few other things.

Imports are meant as a three prong aproach, cheap labor ,diluting national identity and voting left, imported folk are more open to 'federal' power grab than the national identity of the country they immigrated to,they surely do not vote rightwing, in Europe its about taking power from elected national governments and transferring it to mostly unelected Eurocrats.
No one cares how they feel under thumb of Davos , the frog is being boiled slowly

Import percentages are becoming quite significant in some countries
30815.jpeg

Last edited:
Why don't they just have these select groups sign up for kindergarten hand them a diploma and send them home? Why inconvenience them by expecting them to show up everyday?
Because it would be way too obvious what they are up to. The way they are doing it the parents and students get a participation ribbon and confuse it with learned skill, and they end up never understanding that they are not educated or capable of being anything more than a slave on the welfare plantation. As a result they never are able to identify that it isn’t some random white dude that is holding them down but instead the government system that is actually rigged to use them for maximum government funding until they leave the public school system (either through “graduation with no basic skills, dropping out or going to prison).

Everyone needs to open their eyes on this one. If these kids parents did, the riots in the streets would be against the teachers unions and look totally different. The teachers unions are using them for cash only; they care nothing about equipping them. If they did, who knows how prosperous this country could really be.

This was all planned. Its a crime scene...they don't want anyone to know. Oprah knows...the Rock knows and they are in on it. The Hawaiian people are the nicest people you will ever meet. It is a horrible thing what has been done to this place. Where are the fundraisers like for BLM? Facebook feeds are locked down for people from there. WTF

Last edited:
Quality Russian armament. 2 missles fired, One couldn’t lock onto a giant ass jet and missed, and the other just fell away from the jet as a dud.
Yeah, blessing in disguise.

Can anyone say "USS Maddox" or "USS Turner Joy" ?

This^^^

Especially if Trump gets elected as he has repeatedly said Operation Warp Speed was his crowning achievement as President so any talk of Covid ”retribution” is not going to happen it will all be swept under the rug.

Idiot. Removing the liability enabled Big Pharma and the whole machine to push things as far as they did.

Reactions: JR_77
I had a stop in North Platte, wow. It was part of mid america territory.

• Sad
Reactions: UKDslayer
It hates itself.

Look at it, is it any wonder.

And naturally it is not its fault it looks like that.

I watched this and the first thing that hit me is it wants to be they them because if it was a she, it would just be a horrid example of a she and that is just not going to happen in their world.

But fear not laws are coming for those that "mis gender" it to go to jail for doing that.

Where is that clown world smiley

They have plans for the citizens - that require new and inventive means of control - because they know full well that citizens do not want to be any more a slave than they are already.