• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

I strongly feel that we have little time left before the shtf. Prepare, it’s coming!
I agree. When acts of treason are being openly displayed the Deep State is calling it all in.
Get in the boxcar.

To be accurate, there are a few last gasps of air left before it's completely extinguished.
America will fall by "regions".... Like domino's.
Fuel, food, water
Domino 1.jpg

I'm not ignoring it. I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you. The adverse of my position is that the mother could harvest a kidney from the baby whether the baby consented or not. That would be ignoring it. If the fetus is viable, my position is to not KILL the baby if you terminate the pregnancy.

No person can force another person to save their life by using the other person's body. That's the legal position that I support. The baby cannot force the mother to stay pregnant, just as the law won't force a parent to give a kidney to their child to save the child's life.

But the Lord can set one out under a rock in outer darkness for a 1000 years to contemplate their stupidity. Then after all that, convert their soul into nothing if they don’t get with the program.

Man’s laws just might just get one permanently wiped if’n they can’t figure out we’re supposed to be good to one another.

To be accurate, there are a few last gasps of air left before it's completely extinguished.
You are much more hopeful that I am. The entire system is corrupt from political activist judges to a pedophile that was installed as the POTUS and an illiterate diversity hire as VP. The borders are nonexistent and the US have been flooded by foreign invaders escaping hellholes only to turn the US into a third world country. Human waste from CA, OR, WA, NY and NY bellyache about the shitholes they live in, move to other states and continue to vote the way they always have. The system is saturated with corruption or smooth brained retardation.

I hope you are correct and I would love to be proven wrong but I just do not see it.

Buy more ammo and keep it dry.

You are much more hopeful that I am. The entire system is corrupt from political activist judges to a pedophile that was installed as the POTUS and an illiterate diversity hire as VP. The borders are nonexistent and the US have been flooded by foreign invaders escaping hellholes only to turn the US into a third world country. Human waste from CA, OR, WA, NY and NY bellyache about the shitholes they live in, move to other states and continue to vote the way they always have. The system is saturated with corruption or smooth brained retardation.

I hope you are correct and I would love to be proven wrong but I just do not see it.

Buy more ammo and keep it dry.

• Haha
Reactions: charbroiled

India's drug sniffing dogs found Trudeau's plane for G20 full of cocaine and was the reason he missed so many official meetings...Canadian journalists trying to expose Trudy's ways being arrested for "malinformation" including Trudy's attempt to delete the Waffen SS muck-up.
EU/BBC up to this as well.

Last edited:
ACTION ALERT: PETITION TO STOP DEPORTATION OF ROMEIKE FAMILY STILL ONGOING.

Click to open petition page:

Due to the conversation in the original firemission thread taking a turn for the bad and being frowned upon by site staff, I will not bring it up again. Everything you need to know about the Romeike family's situation is on the petition site above. 72,737 signed so far for a goal of 100,000, and the courts will open it up and hear this case. Please spread this out on social media and let as many likeminded folks know as possible.

We can do it. Everybody needs to be in unison.

80z2ur.jpg

Last edited:

Due to the conversation in the original firemission thread taking a turn for the bad and being frowned upon by site staff, I will not bring it up again. Everything you need to know about the Romeike family's situation is on the petition site above. 72,737 signed so far for a goal of 100,000, and the courts will open it up and hear this case. Please spread this out on social media and let as many likeminded folks know as possible.

View attachment 8238660
Signed!

Medical Student and Animal Abuser, Fouad L., who is known to Police, Shoots Neighbors and Teacher Dead, Leftist Government Pretends Attacker is 'Far-Right Nazi' (Video)​

Rotterdam, Netherlands – September 28, 2023 – In a shocking and horrific attack that has sent shockwaves throughout the Netherlands and beyond, a 32-year-old medical student who was known to authorities named Fouad L. went on a deadly shooting rampage in Rotterdam, leaving three innocent people dead and plunging the city into chaos and grief. But as this tragedy unfolds, a disturbing narrative emerges – one of media manipulation and a left-wing government’s attempt to mold the attacker into a ‘far-right Nazi’ while going to great lengths to conceal his name and pictures.

Last edited:

Click to open petition page:

View attachment 8238660
So they didn’t become American citizens in the last decade?

So they didn’t become American citizens in the last decade?

Their asylum status had underwent attempted revocations at least 2 times prior but a judge was able to stall them each time. The reason being is that their "conditions for requesting asylum does not meet the qualifications for oppression or threats to their safety", which is utter bullshit.

Their asylum status had underwent attempted revocations at least 2 times prior but a judge was able to stall them each time. The reason being is that their "conditions for requesting asylum does not meet the qualifications for oppression or threats to their safety", which is utter bullshit.
Meh. They can get the fuck on out of here too.

• Haha
Reactions: pmclaine
expect you all have seen at least some version of this attack. this might be the most unaltered i have seen.
seems to be a dude to me. jmo.
my understanding this morning was that the middle school refused to say if the attacker was suffering from gender dysphoria.
we should be trying to help these kids, not pretending they aren't mentally ill.
100 bucks says the attacker is under care and takes some kind of ssri or other drug at the direction of a "doctor".

“The software will eventually be released to other U.S.-based intelligence agencies, including the National Security Agency, the FBI, and other military-led intelligence agencies.”

What could go wrong with that?

• Wow
Reactions: theLBC and Mwalex

What A dumb ass!!
1. If it’s true
2. If he thinks we are dumb enough to believe him.

So if we are to believe this, New York has elected a congressman who is color blind and can't read. Otherwise they have elected a congressman who is a bold faced liar. Or we have a congressman who is color blind, can't read, is a bold faced liar and is stupid.

Pick one.

So is there a day coming when a white person walks in a coffee shop and is denied a cup of coffee because he or she is white?

I would say that probably will not happen because the coffee shop franchises, even Starbucks, want to make money. If they want to make money, they will probably sell to anyone despite their color.

What I can see happening is two different sets of pricing for their beverages; one for people of color and one for whites. Guess who they will make pay the higher price?

When that happens, only leftist whites with a guilt complex will patronize that sort of coffee shop. Then watch that coffee shop go out of business when they can't make enough money to keep the doors open.

So is there a day coming when a white person walks in a coffee shop and is denied a cup of coffee because he or she is white?

I would say that probably will not happen because the coffee shop franchises, even Starbucks, want to make money. If they want to make money, they will probably sell to anyone despite their color.

What I can see happening is two different sets of pricing for their beverages; one for people of color and one for whites. Guess who they will make pay the higher price?

When that happens, only leftist whites with a guilt complex will patronize that sort of coffee shop. Then watch that coffee shop go out of business when they can't make enough money to keep the doors open.
Will the coffee pot be marked “Whites Only”?

Can I get a coffee, black?

HOW DARE YOU!!

Yeah, ok! We believe you!

Fyi-those round buttons in the elevator with numbers, take you to the floor where you want to go, and is not a phone dialing keypad.

Also, the sign that says exit above doors, indicates the path to exit the building, and not to be confused as a place to empty your bowels.

Does he really think we are that stupid?

Did he write that with a straight face?

The one time I wish I had Twitter so I could read the comments, they have to be fantastic!

One of the more harmless lies we have been subject over the last three years.

My indignation pales compared to the other offenses.

It's just par for the course now.
Harmless?

Some people got decade sentences for the same thing on J6.

Reactions: notacos4u
is this even covered by msm?

People need to learn the art of SSS when dealing with predators like these in an age when many areas would simply not prosecute or even put in effort to catch them.