• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

RltFDfnLVHsx.jpeg

I dunno, seems to work for hunter biden. Why shouldn't Trump be able to do the same thing ?

How do you get “caught” potentially violating anything. If it’s “potential” it isn’t determined. And if it isn’t determined then you haven’t been “caught”. The phrasing from Smith is intentional to make it look as bad as possible. Also, he only refers to him as the Defendant, for the same reason. Bias much?

I heard someone from an anti-trafficking group saying the biggest surprise when she got involved was how women are as guilty as men, and they’re the ones finding, and selling the kids.
This looks to be the same Verna Fairbanks, selling her niece to the rapists.

Stop drilling you've struck oil!
I am not terribly fond of coffee. But the idea is growing on me for some reason.....
Just bought a bag of beans.
My nephew owns and operates Oak City Coffee, he roasts beans from all over the world and has opened my eyes to all the different notes and finishes coffee can have. It’s similar to wine and bourbon in how many types of flavors can be found. That said, if coffee is racist….I’ll just drink it in a white hood with a burning cross behind me 😅

Pretty childish measure.
pulling a fire alarm or SCREAMING fire in a crowded theater when there isn't one, should be prosecuted.
Hell, if a person can get 4 years of solitary confinement for being invited into the capital by Federal officials, what do you think the punishment on this should be?
as a Senator said
Texas GOP Rep. Troy Nehl - "IF TRUE: he should be charged with obstructing an official proceeding which is a FELONY. As a former Sheriff, I’d happily slap the cuffs on him," he continued.

Last edited:

“The software will eventually be released to other U.S.-based intelligence agencies, including the National Security Agency, the FBI, and other military-led intelligence agencies.”

What could go wrong with that?
SkyNet says, we are moving forward toward self awareness

What A dumb ass!!
1. If it’s true
2. If he thinks we are dumb enough to believe him.

I had a dumb ass empty the building one day........pulled the fire alarm in a dark hallway because he thought it was a light switch.......

Reactions: Devildog
I had a dumb ass empty the building one day........pulled the fire alarm in a dark hallway because he thought it was a light switch.......
I was working security in the late 80's in a big highrise in downtown Austin when an illegal on the cleaning crew tried to call Maria on a red Fire Emergency phone located in a stairwell. It cleaned out the building.

• Sad
Reactions: Marinevet1
  • Sad
Reactions: Mwalex and theLBC

People like her needs to hang out more in the seedy parts of town trying to "help" certain people, or take in poor misunderstood parolees into their own homes to "rehabilitate" them. There is no loss to the world when these parasites end up inside a submerged 55 gallon drum. There actually had been somewhat of a trend of liberal women "rehoming" paroled felons in their own homes back in 2013 or so. It quickly ended when multiple women ended up viciously murdered by the same parolees that they were trying to "change". One particular incident involved a woman "forgiving" and taking in a violent con who had raped and killed her mom. She also blasted the capital punishment system and the "barbaric US justice system" while she was doing that. A few weeks later she was stabbed and beaten to death by the same man who murdered her mother.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandhog308

According to the Motion by attorney Roger Roots:

“It appears that the government itself is the author of the most incriminating and damning document in this case, which was mysteriously sent at government request to Proud Boy leader Enrique Tarrio immediately prior to January 6 in order to frame or implicate Tarrio in a government- created scheme to storm buildings around the Capitol. As such, Exhibit 528-1 and the government’s efforts to frame or smear defendants with it, constitutes outrageous government conduct. This is either entrapment or outrageous government conduct, or both. Equally improper, it is a Brady violation because the Department of Justice must surely have known these revelations before putting Special Agent Dubrowski on the stand on February 9 to introduce this evidence.”

According to the Motion by attorney Roger Roots:

“It appears that the government itself is the author of the most incriminating and damning document in this case, which was mysteriously sent at government request to Proud Boy leader Enrique Tarrio immediately prior to January 6 in order to frame or implicate Tarrio in a government- created scheme to storm buildings around the Capitol. As such, Exhibit 528-1 and the government’s efforts to frame or smear defendants with it, constitutes outrageous government conduct. This is either entrapment or outrageous government conduct, or both. Equally improper, it is a Brady violation because the Department of Justice must surely have known these revelations before putting Special Agent Dubrowski on the stand on February 9 to introduce this evidence.”
A whole bunch of the "evidence" that the Oath Keepers supposedly sent or said on Signal was made up lies as well.

This has been posted before but still needs reposting from time to time for anyone who has never heard it. This was broadcast in 1972. Maybe this should be played for the snowflakes among us.

Reactions: Mwalex
Asshole youtubers take note.
Not Guilty!!!

ahh, I guess this is in the bear pit

Last edited:
Reactions: Mwalex
Are we running out of Conspiracies? It appears that they are all true.
Here's another one that's coming to light, that's been talked about since Jan 6th

“It appears that the government itself is the author of the most incriminating and damning document in this case, which was mysteriously sent at government request to Proud Boy leader Enrique Tarrio immediately prior to January 6 in order to frame or implicate Tarrio in a government- created scheme to storm buildings around the Capitol

Last edited: