• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Have you lost anyone to Glioblastoma ?
I Lost my best friend and wife to it..Some brutal shit ☹️

Glioblastoma is horrific stuff. First learned about it when I saw a blog post about a fellow New Yorker named Logan Lo whose beloved wife Alison McCarthy, who had just gave birth to their baby son in 2015, suddenly suffered a seizure after childbirth and was diagnosed with it. The experts are claiming that 'Alison is the longest surviving glioblastoma patient', surviving until late 2017 and the most likely reason was that her husband Logan Lo had used traditional Chinese medicine to treat her in conjunction with her regular cancer therapy. She remained conscious and functioning long enough for their baby to bond with her and see her as he became a toddler. I would bet that Logan knew about cordyceps dongcongxiacao and sourced some from one of the two official Chinese outlets that distribute the real thing, which is Shanghai's Zhonghua Apothecary or Beijing's 301 Hospital (PLA 2nd Artillery Corps Hospital) like I had done for my father when he had lung cancer. (Sold a Smith & Wesson Model 29 from my collection at the time and got enough for a full 6 month course of cordyceps) Alison McCarthy went into remission shortly after her first round of treatment and stayed in remission until late 2017, which is indeed unusual for such an aggressive cancer and most likely the Chinese medicine helped in some way as they gave Alison only 5 months after the first diagnosis, but it came back with a vengeance and left Logan raising their son alone, through the COVID madness and they are doing fine as of today, although a permanent hole has been torn through their family by that horrific illness.

My condolences to you bro. The love between you and your wife will never vanish and she will always be with you.

Logan-Lo-Alison-and-new-baby-Nathan.png

Alison-and-Logan-Lo.png

Last edited:

I was delivering a truckload of lumber to a construction site near that area when that happened. Details flooded the local wires here quick. He was apparently trying to reason with a mental case who had been stomping on, toppling over, and smearing feces onto a row of docked Citibikes when the mental case pulled out a knife and stabbed him. Everybody else in the area knew to give the crazy a wide berth and one kind old man even suggested to Ryan that he should stay away from the nutter, but he didn't listen...

I was delivering a truckload of lumber to a construction site near that area when that happened. Details flooded the local wires here quick. He was apparently trying to reason with a mental case who had been stomping on, toppling over, and smearing feces onto a row of docked Citibikes when the mental case pulled out a knife and stabbed him. Everybody else in the area knew to give the crazy a wide berth and one kind old man even suggested to Ryan that he should stay away from the nutter, but he didn't listen...
No refunds…….. ;)

i read his article, what do people like that do for a living? how do they make money? i mean, i see nothing there of any substance and hes got to bring in more than me to live in Brooklyn or new york or whatever hell hole he resided in.

i just dont get it.

attacker was just following the guys orders and trying to minimize the carbon footprint.

"Carson was stabbed multiple times in the chest around 4 a.m. at Lafayette Avenue and Malcolm X Boulevard..."

Any white found on street names like these... especially midnight to 5am

...... they confused on where they should be. 🤣🤣

Last edited:
i read his article, what do people like that do for a living? how do they make money? i mean, i see nothing there of any substance and hes got to bring in more than me to live in Brooklyn or new york or whatever hell hole he resided in.

i just dont get it.

Probably an HR or "creative manager" for a local tech company or arts and graphics studio. The neighborhood is one side a hipster/yuppie cafe town and the other side is a dangerous hood with at least 3 street gangs perpetually at war. Or an employee of Google. Most of these vague tech management positions pay high salaries for people like him to pretty much carry a laptop around and sit at various cafes all day...

Reactions: jetracer013

i just dont get it.
People that self-righteous usually have a trust fund and never have worked a day in their life.

Engoron said Tuesday that “statutes of limitations bar claims, not evidence” and that at the trial’s early stage, he’s inclined to give both sides considerably leeway to connect older evidence to claims in the lawsuit.

“I want to emphasize: This trial is not an opportunity to relitigate what I have already decided,” Engoron said. He ruled last week that all the claims were allowable under the statute of limitations.”

Easy there Simon. Let the thing play out before breaking to “scoop” the competitors.

garland thinks his family suffering religious persecution absolves him from being suspected of persecuting christians.
in reality, it could be the excuse he uses to persecute them (in retaliation).

Affirmative Action in the house...

Glioblastoma is horrific stuff. First learned about it when I saw a blog post about a fellow New Yorker named Logan Lo whose beloved wife Alison McCarthy, who had just gave birth to their baby son in 2015, suddenly suffered a seizure after childbirth and was diagnosed with it. The experts are claiming that 'Alison is the longest surviving glioblastoma patient', surviving until late 2017 and the most likely reason was that her husband Logan Lo had used traditional Chinese medicine to treat her in conjunction with her regular cancer therapy. She remained conscious and functioning long enough for their baby to bond with her and see her as he became a toddler. I would bet that Logan knew about cordyceps dongcongxiacao and sourced some from one of the two official Chinese outlets that distribute the real thing, which is Shanghai's Zhonghua Apothecary or Beijing's 301 Hospital (PLA 2nd Artillery Corps Hospital) like I had done for my father when he had lung cancer. (Sold a Smith & Wesson Model 29 from my collection at the time and got enough for a full 6 month course of cordyceps) Alison McCarthy went into remission shortly after her first round of treatment and stayed in remission until late 2017, which is indeed unusual for such an aggressive cancer and most likely the Chinese medicine helped in some way as they gave Alison only 5 months after the first diagnosis, but it came back with a vengeance and left Logan raising their son alone, through the COVID madness and they are doing fine as of today, although a permanent hole has been torn through their family by that horrific illness.

My condolences to you bro. The love between you and your wife will never vanish and she will always be with you.

View attachment 8240943
View attachment 8241025
Thanks for the words bro 👍 , they mean alot !! 🍻
She kissed me on her way to work, said she’ll call me at lunch.
By the time I got to the ER , never saw her again in many ways.
Our only daughter and I did some heavy duty bonding through it all , both of us got a bitch slap of reality together . Shes due any day , I KNOW her Mom is smiling in Heaven. Took me almost 70 yrs to be a Grandpa 👍

in today's political climate.. makes you wonder if someone wanted him out of office. 3 letter agency, cough cough
It’s no loss to the world that’s for sure. Less politicians is always a positive. Sadly his seat will be filled by another scumbag.

Wonder if all those missing kids in Cleveland has anything to do with this?

LOL...

Green haired (most likely) ANTIFA agitator continuously threatens deputies and hospital staff when officers brought him to a hospital for a post-arrest evaluation. Tries to grab a holstered weapon at least once and spat at least 3 times, earning himself 12 felonies...

For those online saying how "brutal" American police are, LOL. Have you seen how Islamabad, Pakistan police handles a similar situation? I have, long ago during an Air China flight from Kashgar to Singapore that somehow got rerouted to Islamabad before a connecting flight that would take us to Singapore. At the airport waiting for the connecting flight's gate to open. A local arguing fiercely and intensely with three members of Islamabad Police. A grappling match broke out and the local tried to spit at them. The three cops simply dragged him by the arms outside, still in full view from the terminal window and started repeatedly striking him full in the face and head with the butts of their Lee-Enfield rifles until the man went limp, and then some more. With blood dripping everywhere, they then tossed the possibly dead guy into the back of a cab-over Pakistan Army pickup truck (either a Chinese FAW or Jianghuai) like a sack of garbage and drove off... Not a single fuck was given by anyone, except for a few Shanghainese-speaking passengers also waiting for the connecting flight who went: "Wow, would you look at that"...

Last edited:
The budget "use it [the money] or lose it [next year" concept I absolutely hate with the most passion even in my young 19 year old and idealistic days in the military.

Absolutely stupid concept.
yeah, i had a friend in the navy for many years.
he said every time they came back from a cruise, they had to dump food like steaks overboard because everything the came back with was going to be removed from the supplies order when they sailed again.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
NO WAY, the FED will REDEFINE what a depression is.......
It's rainbows and gumdrops as long as the dems are in charge.
Funny thing.... The banks have had 3 years to b race for this recession.
I was raised and educated to think bankers were smart.
I know guys who ride on the back of garbage trucks that are much smarter than bankers.
Probably why very little of my money is in a bank.

Banks are bracing for a recession as Treasury yields surge

Bank stocks are on pace for yearly losses, but the banking industry's reserves are at the highest level in three decades, according to DBRS Morning...

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
This is how you know Mexico is in on all of this (with all sides) and that the administration doesn't care about immigration.

sad, even if he is a liberal.

And 3... Do NOT intervene if no innocent children or bystanders are facing an immediate threat to life. That EDP had just shitted in his hand, reeking of shit, and was smearing it on the Citibikes in the front. How was it a good idea to try to call out to him and reason with such a character...

T

WW III won’t just be fought overseas. I’ll say it again PREPARE!
The “Stop Asian Hate” signs would be good conditioning to keep people from reporting under “See something, Say something”. - “I didn’t want to get called a racist!”