• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PortaJohn

I surprised no one has asked yet about all the material that the Biden admin has been selling that was purchased under Trump to build this wall. And the payment to the contractors. This whole thing is so fucking stupid and totally a waste of time and effort. It should have been done already.
Long range precision rifle fire (with appropriate warning signs on display) is cheaper.

If the leftist-open-border-baby-killers don't have a problem killing unborn babies, why should they have a problem killing coyotes, cartel drug smugglers and human traffickers?

I surprised no one has asked yet about all the material that the Biden admin has been selling that was purchased under Trump to build this wall. And the payment to the contractors. This whole thing is so fucking stupid and totally a waste of time and effort. It should have been done already.
They will have to go and re-bid the contracts again - which will take years.
They won't actually finish the wall.
This is just a ploy to say they are going to work on the wall to get the big blue cities that are whining about being overrun to vote leftist some more.

The article I posted said the Biden Administration has only agreed to build 20 miles of border wall anyway so in the grand scheme it’s not much.

Yes it’s all stupid.

A company I worked for won the bid to build a small rural bridge for the state highway department. Our bid, the lowest, was approximately $2.5 million, about half a mil over engineers estimate so the state declared the bidders non responsive and put the RFP out again for rebid. We won the rebid as well and did the job at $3.1 million. The delay of the rebid pushed the construction into the winter so the new price took into account the costs of building it in the winter.

Thank you,
MrSmith

English is his second language. That should tell you all you need to know.
Foreign
Agents
We let this happen.
What is nice to see.....its affecting the 13% demovoters. Im laughing my ass off, but then I sober, and realize its my doorstep next.
If it was a white guy doing the recording he would have been face down on the side walk.

• Sad
Reactions: Hobo Hilton
D5DCFD28-3292-4FAF-8EF7-020AE5D05D34.jpeg

Why the fuck did it take this long to try the above?...
I'll believe the success part after it actually happens.

R
Exactly. The illegals should have been stopped at the border in the first place. When it comes time to deport them, it's going to get ugly.

That took place about 30 minutes from me and all the clowns came out…. We laughed our asses off because a lot of us knew it was bullshit…. Nothing really happened to the girls either
So they were charged. Were "hate crime" charges included in the list of offenses? I'll give odds of 10:1 that the answer is no.

Only whites are capable of "hate crimes."

Reactions: notacos4u