• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PortaJohn

It's very interesting to me that the Leftists on Twitter are saying the same thing (but even uglier). I never met HK (I'm still young-ish), but I have known people who worked "very closely with him" during the years that it mattered, and nary a negative word about him passed their lips.

There was no conservative counterweight to the left-leaning media in the late-60's/early 70s, so I wonder if people realize that their opinion of him *may* have been tainted by irresponsible journalism. I'm not making a statement about HK, I'm making a statement about the media.
“We shall know them by their fruit” applies to the revered classic leftists of the 50’s and 60’s.

“We shall know them by their fruit” applies to the revered classic leftists of the 50’s and 60’s.
Maybe I'm not understanding your post . . . are you saying HK was a "classic leftist" (and did you mean "classical liberal"?), or do you mean the media? Or neither and I'm just way off?

It's very interesting to me that the Leftists on Twitter are saying the same thing (but even uglier). I never met HK (I'm still young-ish), but I have known people who worked "very closely with him" during the years that it mattered, and nary a negative word about him passed their lips.

There was no conservative counterweight to the left-leaning media in the late-60's/early 70s, so I wonder if people realize that their opinion of him *may* have been tainted by irresponsible journalism. I'm not making a statement about HK, I'm making a statement about the media.
Ever wonder who pulled the strings for the WEF, George Soros, and the 'global' deep state in general? Research the HK history that hasn't been erased. He had a public side and an evil side.

You want Big Mike on the ticket for 2024? Cause this is how you get it.
I don't doubt that Big Mike will do as he is told. I also think that he is really enjoying the high society lifestyle. Having to give up the beach house in Hawaii and the beach house in Martha's vineyard traveling the world and being treated like the "queen" is going to be a tough sell. He's really not the power hungry Hillary type. Then Barry the Kenyan having to be the first bitch in the white house?
There's a reason why Gavin is debating desantis on Fox news with Sean hannity as a moderator.

The shit show continues

You magnificent bastards pulled it off!!

Sirhr

i bet it is a record year for psychological prescriptions too.

rZ4xVE4TcpER.jpeg

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::rolleyes:

Ok dummy, (not you LBC) let's just play along for a minute and pretend that we will ever have a legitimate election again. There is not a chance in hell Pedo Pete could win it. So if you think the election will actually be legitimate, why in the world would you want to get rid of FJB before the election?

But we all know the truth, the election is already decided so Why TF are people even playing these stupid games?

Biden retires U2's.. I guess China needs a hand. How much did it cost to pay Joe off; to make this decision?

The U-2 “Dragon Lady” spy plane, first utilized in the 1950s, is still a critical military asset, yet the Biden administration has surprisingly decided to retire the fleet by October 2025.

"Disney has faced a boycott as Disney+ has thousands of users canceling their subscriptions after Elon Musk cursed out CEO Bob Iger. Musk had told the Disney head to “go f—k yourself,” after the company halted advertising on X this week"