• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

We really don't need assault weapons since we don't use them in the way the constitution instructs us to. They would also be useless since the government all ready stated that they would use F-15's and nukes on Americans. Thats how weak The People have become against a handful of asshats.
450 some odd people control 330 million........

Doc

You think the potato is a piece of crap, just wait until this greasy degenerate is maneuvered into the White House.

Where's the puke emoji?
image000000.jpeg

Reactions: 10ring'r

That is the kind of shit that causes things to happen in Minecraft...

ETA: Already happened in Sweden or Denmark not too long ago. Girl got raped by migrants. Courts did not even want to take up the case. Girl's brothers and male friends found the perps, lured them into the woods, and slow-hung them by the neck from a tree until both shitbags were dead as coffin nails. Hope these guys kept up their silence and not talked to police or media while in custody.

So is this the result of the free needles program?

Yes, some Brandons 30M for crack pipes/needles went here for sure. That's the intersection of Kensington and Alleghany, Kensington Philly. I acatually lived in Kensignton first year of my life until parents esscaped to the 'burbs. I have a cousin who has worked on that block for over 20 yrs. (dental clinic is there).

Way to waste taxpayer money. Thanks Democrats.

65 million could deport a lot of invaders!