• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Bunker has to have a intake pipe for air , pump seawater down the tube . He be better off buying Gaza , already has a tunnel system.

H1hBT2NC2IIs.png

I just read this which was linked from the web site real clear politics. It is not a 5 minute read but what Eric Prince states is not a great outlook. The Mrs. always tells me, you reading that gloom & doom stuff, I respond I try to read as much as I can.

Maxwell

I just read this which was linked from the web site real clear politics. It is not a 5 minute read but what Eric Prince states is not a great outlook. The Mrs. always tells me, you reading that gloom & doom stuff, I respond I try to read as much as I can.

Maxwell
Excellent.. Thanks for sharing.
I am left with one question - "Is it too late?"

Reactions: devildog93

Maxwell
That was a good read....

Maxwell
great reading thanks for posting, what is the difference between Military Contractors and Mercenaries?

Reactions: Maxwell
great reading thanks for posting, what is the difference between Military Contractors and Mercenaries?
Both allow the government to do shit they wouldn’t take responsibility for on their own.

It’s about removing accountability for action.

We shouldn’t allow it.

Define the clear limited strategic goals.

Assign the tactical responsibilities.

Declare war.

Anything less is fucking you.

Empty vessels.

Take information in.

No processing of what they are told or ability to fathom out consequences.

Just accept it and than make the idea action because feelings say to.

Disagree. These are not the illegals of ten years ago that have worked to integrate into towns down here. These stand out - they have an arrogance, they are not grateful or humble, they have clearly been instructed how to behave, not to be nice, very entitled in their 80K SUVs, and they are expecting THEY will soon be in charge. They are getting the jobs of the white males. They are already changing the supermarkets aisles to cater to them.

Last edited:

Nixon was looking for pedos

Since we know the left loves to project what they want to do onto the opposition, holy shit these people are insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r
Disagree. These are not the illegals of ten years ago that have worked to integrate into towns down here. These stand out - they have an arrogance, they are not grateful or humble, they have clearly been instructed how to behave, not to be nice, very entitled in their 80K SUVs, and they are expecting THEY will soon be in charge. They are getting the jobs of the white males. They are already changing the supermarkets aisles to cater to them.
I was talking about the citizens….

Reactions: UKDslayer
why do far right types have a problem with what people do in the privacy of the us senate chambers, or on the streets during a parade?

see how it has shifted?

• Haha
Reactions: Shooter McGavin
no wonder they don't want people to draw or build likenesses of their god. humans are attracted to symmetry and reject deformity.

From what I understand, the word "Allah" is the Arabic word for "god." To emphasize that is "god" with a little "g."

"Allah" is the generic word for for "god." Arabs and muslims are not the same. It's true that some muslims are Arabs. However, not all Arabs are muslims. There are some Christian Arabs. There are also some Jewish Arabs.

So there are some Christian and Jewish Arabs, when speaking Arabic, can use the word "allah" to refer to "God" with a capital "G."

Too many Christians think that we and the muslims worship the same god. Nothing could be further from the truth. We do not worship the same god.

Christians worship the God of Abraham, Isaac and Joseph; Jehovah also know to us as Jesus Christ.

The muslims worship the ancient moon god Habal.

So when a muslim refers to "Allah," they are referring to their god only, not the Christian God that some think we both worship.

Obama is Bill Ayres puppet to a degree.

Certainly Ayres hand is up his ass.
Obama worked/volunteered for Bill Ayers father. When you read a book the author's speech patterns and phrases always work their way into the book. Using that premise Dreams of my father has more than 1 phrase in it that Bill Ayers has repeated and when tapes of him speaking are matched up the "Obama's memoir they match up. Obama's spoken word and catch phrases do not Funny thing about that book. When the book came out, the press asked him if he knew Bill Ayers and he claimed that he knew him as a guy that lived down the street. As he knew the press would never ask about the connection to the father he worked for. Because didn't need to know he hung out with domestic terrorists.
Look up what Dorhn is up to. What a stroke of luck she landed that job lol