• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

:oops:

Hldzujbwzw2p.jpeg

All five branches of the government are corrupt.
Executive
Legislative
Judicial
Alphabet
Pravda media

Prove me wrong

If pretty much anyone tells you a hard date, they haven't gotten a clue.

Know the signs, know the sequence of events then keep a watch out and you'll recognize it when it happens.
If you totally miss the start, (which most will), don't worry the starting point of the second 3.5 years is going to be unmistakable.
Have these same "signs" and "sequence of events" ever happened in the past?

Thanks for asking!

So the Book of Daniel basically sets up the timeline for the Tribulation so we know what to expect as 70 weeks, (which is actually 7 years). The Tribulation preceeds Armageddon. So there's going to be such unrest in the world and fear, that basically everyone agrees to a one world government with 10 divisions, led by one figure known as the Antichrist. He will appear to be all things to all people, literally making everybody happy with a Treaty that restores peace and security, supposedly. Included in this, is an agreement with Israel that Jews can worship their G_d and resumption of sacrifices without interference at the yet-to-be-built Third Temple. (That would be a big clue, because the Third temple needs to be built on the temple mount, where Second temple ( of Solomon) existed before the Dome of the Rock; and there are currently pure heifers that will be very ready to be sacrificed for their ashes to sanctify this new temple). Exactly 3.5 years into the New Treaty, the AC well enter that Third temple, go into the Holy of Hollies where only the top rabbis are allowed to go, and demand he be worshiped as God himself. Bait and switch if you will. Simultaneously, the dictate goes down that as part of this allegiance to him, throughout the entire world, any one wanting to buy or sell anything including food, water, etc , regardless or wealth or social status, must recieve "The Mark" in their Right hand or Forehead, or face beheading - no exceptions.The Mark is not ust a business transaction, its an allegiance/loyalty statement.

Most of the people that are working for this government now are currently team AC. The good news its still time to switch teams, accept Jesus as your Savior, and join Team Jesus! (Team JC!!)

7 years from when.

Can you look through history and find any points in time where things will like up just like they do now. Do you think in the 1850's when the world was at war people could see the same things, or the 1700's when the world was at war, or 1918 when the world was just finished with war and a real "pandemic" was running around.

I have a feeling if you could time travel you could find people that are just as sure as people are now that "this is the time". I find it quite a bit arrogant for people to make that assumption.

Make no mistake, I do believe in a higher power, I do however NOT believe in ANY orginized religion. EVERY one of them is setup for the same thing, to have power over their fellow man.

And yes I know all the "prophecy" around the Pope.

I am not saying it is the time, I am not saying it is not the time. It pisses me the hell off for people that just can't wait for it. Are in a rush to quit. Ever think that is part of the "test". You have decided to toss in the towel and are all ready for the rapture. Fine you do you. I will keep fighting till someone taps me on the shoulder and tells me that he has this now and I can rest.

I so hate doom and gloom.

7 years from when.

Can you look through history and find any points in time where things will like up just like they do now. Do you think in the 1850's when the world was at war people could see the same things, or the 1700's when the world was at war, or 1918 when the world was just finished with war and a real "pandemic" was running around.

I have a feeling if you could time travel you could find people that are just as sure as people are now that "this is the time". I find it quite a bit arrogant for people to make that assumption.

Make no mistake, I do believe in a higher power, I do however NOT believe in ANY orginized religion. EVERY one of them is setup for the same thing, to have power over their fellow man.

And yes I know all the "prophecy" around the Pope.

I am not saying it is the time, I am not saying it is not the time. It pisses me the hell off for people that just can't wait for it. Are in a rush to quit. Ever think that is part of the "test". You have decided to toss in the towel and are all ready for the rapture. Fine you do you. I will keep fighting till someone taps me on the shoulder and tells me that he has this now and I can rest.

I so hate doom and gloom.

It's a good idea to take this to a new thread. The third rail is being reached for here and could get this thread shut down.

Reactions: NoDopes
I remember the last time I had a Berger King Whopper was after my shift at Goodyear Tire in Akron on my way to night class. They were 59 cents.
Now, at 75 I have to dance around & do jumping jacks in the shower to get wet.

Maxwell

Reactions: Beefmanne
  • Haha
Reactions: gigamortis
Shoot that worthless fuck
My sentiments mirror yours on the first emotional level.

Then 2 seconds later I realize that this POS was repeatedly enabled by POS elected as well as appointed policy makers.
You and I both know that out of the (literally) millions of illegal aliens within the lines that used to represent our borders, there are likely tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands more on his exact level that just haven't floated to the top yet.

If the top 3 policy makers were to be cuffed to this POS and dropped into a local sewer treatment pond that is precisely 2 inches deeper than the tallest of the 4, perhaps a point would be made.

My sentiments mirror yours on the first emotional level.

Then 2 seconds later I realize that this POS was repeatedly enabled by POS elected as well as appointed policy makers.
You and I both know that out of the (literally) millions of illegal aliens within the lines that used to represent our borders, there are likely tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands more on his exact level that just haven't floated to the top yet.

If the top 3 policy makers were to be cuffed to this POS and dropped into a local sewer treatment pond that is precisely 2 inches deeper than the tallest of the 4, perhaps a point would be made.

This is the way

Have these same "signs" and "sequence of events" ever happened in the past?

Lots of bad times have happened throughout history,
Horrific times happened before the prophecies were given, and very bad times often happened afterwards.
Folks think their modern "sufferings" are so crazy bad... they haven't studied how horrible the ancient world was.

Many could try to interpret things as they wish

BUT if you read it all clearly and carefully, you'll see that nope there was always a few things missing in the list of stuff to look out for.
The prophesies state it is going to be pretty hard to miss.

The biggest clue is going to be the false messiah and the false saviour arriving on the scene to "save mankind".

Lots of bad times have happened throughout history,
Horrific times happened before the prophecies were given, and very bad times often happened afterwards.
Folks think their modern "sufferings" are so crazy bad... they haven't studied how horrible the ancient world was.

Many could try to interpret things as they wish

BUT if you read it all clearly and carefully, you'll see that nope there was always a few things missing in the list of stuff to look out for.
The prophesies state it is going to be pretty hard to miss.

The biggest clue is going to be the false messiah and the false saviour arriving on the scene to "save mankind".

Shocked, I tell you, shocked........ :rolleyes:

Check back in 3 months... those records will be completely expunged. That fucker did WAY more than others getting many years in prison.

Petty Officer Wenheng Zhao, 26, pleaded guilty in October 2023

been fined $5,500 and sentenced to 27 months in prison for leaking military secrets to Chinese intelligence

Start hanging spies...

how many months did J6'ers get for showing up to capital?

and still
Another US Navy sailor,Jinchao Wei, also known as Patrick, was arrested at the same time as Zhao on similar charges.

Wei, 22, was working as a machinist's mate on board the USS Essex, an amphibious assault ship based out of San Diego, per prosecutors.

He is accused of passing photos, videos, repair information, and documents about the Essex and other Navy vessels to a Chinese spy since February 2022.

Wei pleaded not guilty in August 2023 to the espionage charges against him.

Prosecutors have said that Wei was encouraged by his mother to continue his spying on the US Navy when he visited her in Wisconsin for Christmas in 2022.

Last edited:
That is a crazy sect. You may as well look at the Branch Davidians, and say they're a legit representation of Christians. They're also a house divided. When their old Rabi died about half of them claimed he's the messiah. The two factions fought over control of the building, and the side that said he's not the messiah and that he is actually dead were the winners.

The tunnels underneath used to connect buildings, and it's the messianic ones who are pitching a fit, and the non-messianic ones who want it filled in. They are in control of the building by court order, which is why the cops are there.

As far as I'm concerned it's a retard fight.
giphy.gif