• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

why?

8JlhyIg6wENj.png

surprise, surprise

WASHINGTON, Jan 8 (Reuters) - The cockpit voice recorder data on the Alaska Airlines Boeing 737 MAX 9 jet which lost a panel mid-flight on Friday was overwritten, U.S. authorities said, renewing attention on an industry call for longer in-flight recordings.

National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) chair Jennifer Homendy said on Sunday no data was available on the cockpit voice recorder because it was not retrieved within two hours - when recording restarts, erasing previous data.

Being a former pilot and knowing many pilots, I suspect that they used profanity in abundance, but in a calm, controlled, collected manner. (Seriously)

That said, if I had an ATP rating and was employed by an airline, at this stage, I would request assignment on any aircraft in the inventory, both Boeing and Air Bus Except the 737 Max.

surprise, surprise

WASHINGTON, Jan 8 (Reuters) - The cockpit voice recorder data on the Alaska Airlines Boeing 737 MAX 9 jet which lost a panel mid-flight on Friday was overwritten, U.S. authorities said, renewing attention on an industry call for longer in-flight recordings.

National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) chair Jennifer Homendy said on Sunday no data was available on the cockpit voice recorder because it was not retrieved within two hours - when recording restarts, erasing previous data.

intentional; they have TB drives that can hold shit for days for under a 200 bucks.. Boeing just playing CYA

They will slowly replace all of you, even on the labor market. Why? Because they are cheap and dependable. In the end, you guys will be forced to suck the .gov's tit because you will have no other choice to survive. You may be tempted to say 'well, I will live my life autonomously', well, again they will make sure you won't be able to do so (through regulations, taxes, you name it). It's communism/globalism 2.0.

They already have. Notice customer service lately. Not so much about service. And then when they are caught in their mistakes they will hung up. If you have clout for now you can get elevated to a supervisor.

And what happened in the Netherlands ? Absolutely nothing. Evil won.

These countries will collapse in order that they are forced to accept climate change fertilizer requirements. Facilitated by sabotage on foord distribution centers if necessary.

What happened in Sri Lanka? Remember that was the test country just from a change in fertilizer requirements. Severe inflation, food insecurity, government instability.

Remember, you will want them to take over. Demand for security and safety in first world countries will lead to a Treaty that will provide safety for 3.5 years.
If you don't believe the Bible is real prophecy, this is 100% your proof. Its 11:55 tick tock.

Digital IDs are being placed in newborns in Kenya as we speak has orchestrated by Bill Gates. This coincides with the digital currency which will be mandated shortly, likely immediately after the 2024 elections if they happen and there's not a major crisis before then because.

Those of you know what I'm referring to but still don't Believe please reconsider your position while there is still time. After that 3 1/2 year time of peace, if you are still alive, when the Mark comes it will be too late.

Last edited:
They already have. Notice cusomer service lately. Not so much about service. And then when they are caught in their mistakes they will hung up. If you have clout for now you can get elevated to a supervisor.

These countries will collapse in order that they are forced to accept climate change fertilizer requirements. Facilitated by sabotage on foord distribution centers if necessary.

What happened in Sri Lanka? Remember that was the test country just from a change in fertilizer requirements. Severe inflation, food insecurity, government instability.

Remember, you will want them to take over. Demand for security and safety in first world countries will lead to a Treaty that will provide safety for 3.5 years.
If you don't believe the Bible is real prophecy, this is 100% your proof. Its 11:55 tick tock.

Digital IDs are being placed in newborns in Kenya as we speak has orchestrated by Bill Gates. This coincides with the digital currency which will be mandated shortly, likely immediately after the 2024 elections if they happen and there's not a major crisis before then because.

Those of you know what I'm referring to but still don't Believe please reconsider your position while there is still time. After that 3 1/2 year time of peace, if you are still alive, when the Mark comes it will be too late.
All persons under attack by WEF tyranny need to become ungovernable.... which also includes every American.

They will slowly replace all of you, even on the labor market. Why? Because they are cheap and dependable. In the end, you guys will be forced to suck the .gov's tit because you will have no other choice to survive. You may be tempted to say 'well, I will live my life autonomously', well, again they will make sure you won't be able to do so (through regulations, taxes, you name it). It's communism/globalism 2.0.
Sweden isn't getting out of this either, at least based on my last trip there a few months ago.

They already have. Notice customer service lately. Not so much about service. And then when they are caught in their mistakes they will hung up. If you have clout for now you can get elevated to a supervisor.

So just what is the date for that 3.5 year deal.....the hard date.

Sweden isn't getting out of this either, at least based on my last trip there a few months ago.

Sweden is done for.
And probably deserves it too the way they hate anyone that speaks scientific truth or real Christians or such.
They imported in their own destroyers and are now frantically trying to slow down the takeover.

If pretty much anyone tells you a hard date, they haven't gotten a clue.

Know the signs, know the sequence of events then keep a watch out and you'll recognize it when it happens.
If you totally miss the start, (which most will), don't worry the starting point of the second 3.5 years is going to be unmistakable.

too busy arresting patriots, or making sammiches for migrant invaders?

ZmvBjYlATnKA.jpeg

Reactions: Bender

Thanks for asking!

So the Book of Daniel basically sets up the timeline for the Tribulation so we know what to expect as 70 weeks, (which is actually 7 years). The Tribulation preceeds Armageddon. So there's going to be such unrest in the world and fear, that basically everyone agrees to a one world government with 10 divisions, led by one figure known as the Antichrist. He will appear to be all things to all people, literally making everybody happy with a Treaty that restores peace and security, supposedly. Included in this, is an agreement with Israel that Jews can worship their G_d and resumption of sacrifices without interference at the yet-to-be-built Third Temple. (That would be a big clue, because the Third temple needs to be built on the temple mount, where Second temple ( of Solomon) existed before the Dome of the Rock; and there are currently pure heifers that will be very ready to be sacrificed for their ashes to sanctify this new temple). Exactly 3.5 years into the New Treaty, the AC well enter that Third temple, go into the Holy of Hollies where only the top rabbis are allowed to go, and demand he be worshiped as God himself. Bait and switch if you will. Simultaneously, the dictate goes down that as part of this allegiance to him, throughout the entire world, any one wanting to buy or sell anything including food, water, etc , regardless or wealth or social status, must recieve "The Mark" in their Right hand or Forehead, or face beheading - no exceptions.The Mark is not ust a business transaction, its an allegiance/loyalty statement.

Most of the people that are working for this government now are currently team AC. The good news its still time to switch teams, accept Jesus as your Savior, and join Team Jesus! (Team JC!!)

Last edited:
If pretty much anyone tells you a hard date, they haven't gotten a clue.

Know the signs, know the sequence of events then keep a watch out and you'll recognize it when it happens.
If you totally miss the start, (which most will), don't worry the starting point of the second 3.5 years is going to be unmistakable.
I do think its a hard date. The Treaty will be celebrated. What is not so hard is the full seven years...as there is reference to (ending the Tribulation) prematurely so that Christians don't suffer more.

I do think its a hard date. The Treaty will be celebrated. What is not so hard is the full seven years...as there is reference to (ending the Tribulation) prematurely so that Christians don't suffer more.
Correct, It is a known date, but only to God. Even Christ said it, Matt 24:36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." and Matt24:42 "“Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come."

There isn't a human that knows the exact timing, but there are sequential signs that are very important markers. I wouldn't wait for those signs, a LOT of people have died between when those words were said and now. We never know when our time to go is. Those who claim to know the exact day and hour have all proven to be wrong (at best). I'll leave it at that to respect the rules and others here.

Correct, It is a known date, but only to God. Even Christ said it, Matt 24:36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." and Matt24:42 "“Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come."

There isn't a human that knows the exact timing, but there are sequential signs that are very important markers. I wouldn't wait for those signs, a LOT of people have died between when those words were said and now. We never know when our time to go is. Those who claim to know the exact day and hour have all proven to be wrong (at best). I'll leave it at that to respect the rules and others here.

He was asking about the 3.5 year mark, when the Mark is started, not the second return of Christ of which known one not even Jesus knows.. I interpret the Book of Daniel more literally.

He was asking about the 3.5 year mark, when the Mark is started, not the second return of Christ of which known one not even Jesus knows.. I interpret the Book of Daniel more literally.
I know. I honestly don't see any date/time stamp anywhere in Daniel, Isaiah or the NT either. However, it is the major events (Third Temple, Israel as a country, red heifers, etc) that point to a "quickening" to the event for lack of a better term. PM me and we can discuss it in detail.

Pedopeter started the civil rights movement:

BIDEN: "I've spent more time in the Bethel AME Church in Wilmington, Delaware, than most people I know, black or white, have spent in that church because that's where I started a civil rights movement..."

Your 2025 POTUS just made an announcement:

Trouble sleeping at night over who "could be elected". Guilty much? Don't worry, Trump won't be POTUS of the "bully pulpit".

I think we are probably in agreement just not quite saying the same exact thing.

What I was referring to if somebody claims to know exactly the specific date when the whole thing is going to kick off, then they are probably full of it.

Once it does kick off however, there is very specific things down to count the number of days, for you to know how long it's going to last.

Being a penofile.......a guy that likes pens. This short little video is accurate, but it does leave one thing out.

The chinese made pens still suck. They don't last the life of the pen, think use all the ink in the pen. Big deal who uses all of a pen, they are lost or something long before then. Well when you don't have them everywhere, you do.

The western companies still insist in using their own domestically made pen "tips" The chinese ones are not smooth and will "blob" out the ink. The inks are not that great as well.

Personally I am on a pen kick using 180 year old technology.

My current daily All Brass, fits in the pocket real easy. I get a couple weeks out of it between refills. Fountain pens are just something special. I can't write with a ball point of any kind anymore, they just feel so horrid. With this it is a pleasure to write. And penmanship is a lost art that is coming back. Not that it was ever great in the first place.
View attachment 8317345